Author Topic: My story  (Read 3218 times)

Offline Blueberry

My story
« on: June 26, 2020, 10:13:53 PM »
Alright guys!
Ive got a heavy heavy heart and I need to get this off my chest before I break something.
I’ve been reading with psychics for more than 3 yrs now. They were all miserably wrong.
Like most of us on this forum, I went through a really messy breakup that nearly drove me to insanity. Everything ended so abruptly. He gave no explanation. He just disappeared. And told me to forget about him and forget about all the promises he made to me. This didn’t make sense. He chased me for months, so how could he just walk away? I desperately tried to fix it. I made so many attempts but he just wouldn’t meet me halfway.
 I needed something! I desperately needed answers and that’s when I turned to psychics.
I was given false hope. I spoke to so many. Their predictions were different but they all gave me the same positive final outcome: he’s coming back, he’s the love of your life and you’ll end up together.
I was told he had things in his life he needed to sort out and that he’ll be back to me as soon as he feels ready. 2016-2019 I was told the same bullshit. Fast forward to January 2019, I find out he’s been in a relationship for more than a year at the time. Dumb as I was, I started calling psychics again. They were all telling me it’s not an important relationship and that he doesn’t care about her and that they’ll break up and he’ll come back to me and we’ll live happily ever after. They did break up although the timing and the details surrounding this were different that what the psychics have told me. He contacted me twice right after they broke up and asked me to meet him at his hotel (lol I ain’t no hooker). Looking back on it, I think it’s pretty obvious he was just trying to use me for sex. At that time, they were all telling me that things will improve very soon. Everyone told me that he needs time to process the break up before he’ll make a commitment to me. At that point I didn’t really want a commitment from him. I just wanted an apology. I wanted to have a conversation with him to make sense about what happened. I’ve been waiting for this for 4 yrs. and it finally felt like I was gonna get closure (that was in late 2019), something I’ve been craving for such a long time. I didn’t want anything from him. I didn’t want a relationship, i didn’t wanna see him. I just wanted to have a conversation and understand it from his point of view so I can move on. I just wanted to be free.
All these psychics promised me I will get closure and that I will have the choice of weather I want to get back together or not. None of that happened.
Well today I just found out he’s in yet another relationship. No psychic saw this coming.this guy played me hard. But I also played myself. He’s been in at least 2-3 relationships since he left me. Everytime i called, all these psychics were making excuses for him. And despite the fact that reality contradicted predictions, I choose to believe that there was going to be a happy ending for me. I read so many stories that ended badly on here, but I kept telling myself that won’t happen to me.

Needless to say. I won’t be getting my closure. The past 4 yrs have been such a roller coaster. It’s been hell. I hate him for putting me through this. I changed so much and I changed for the worst. I don’t trust anyone anymore. This isn’t a healthy way to live your life.  it’s ridiculous. Most guys I meet tell me I’m mysterious and that I’ve built a wall around me and I’m not letting anyone in. And it’s only getting worse with time.

This has been tough but I learned my lesson.

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Psychics aren’t real. No one can predict the future. Don’t let this hold you back. Psychic readings will destroy you mentally. This isn’t healthy.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 10:17:46 PM by Blueberry »

Offline Girly1998

Re: My story
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 10:26:08 PM »
Well said , Blueberry ❤️

I hope you can find the closure within yourself without needing it from him, although, I know that’s easier said than done. I just don’t understand why people can’t sit down and having a closing conversation after a breakup to help the other person move on. It’s quite terrible what people can put someone they once loved through.

On the bright side, you did learn from the experience and once you find someone that treats you the way you should be treated, you’ll be able to love them even better.

** on a side note I would’ve went through with going to his hotel and demanded him to give me closure then and there but I’m just a little crazy 😜

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 10:32:47 PM »
Alright guys!
Ive got a heavy heavy heart and I need to get this off my chest before I break something.
I’ve been reading with psychics for more than 3 yrs now. They were all miserably wrong.
Like most of us on this forum, I went through a really messy breakup that nearly drove me to insanity. Everything ended so abruptly. He gave no explanation. He just disappeared. And told me to forget about him and forget about all the promises he made to me. This didn’t make sense. He chased me for months, so how could he just walk away? I desperately tried to fix it. I made so many attempts but he just wouldn’t meet me halfway.
 I needed something! I desperately needed answers and that’s when I turned to psychics.
I was given false hope. I spoke to so many. Their predictions were different but they all gave me the same positive final outcome: he’s coming back, he’s the love of your life and you’ll end up together.
I was told he had things in his life he needed to sort out and that he’ll be back to me as soon as he feels ready. 2016-2019 I was told the same bullshit. Fast forward to January 2019, I find out he’s been in a relationship for more than a year at the time. Dumb as I was, I started calling psychics again. They were all telling me it’s not an important relationship and that he doesn’t care about her and that they’ll break up and he’ll come back to me and we’ll live happily ever after. They did break up although the timing and the details surrounding this were different that what the psychics have told me. He contacted me twice right after they broke up and asked me to meet him at his hotel (lol I ain’t no hooker). Looking back on it, I think it’s pretty obvious he was just trying to use me for sex. At that time, they were all telling me that things will improve very soon. Everyone told me that he needs time to process the break up before he’ll make a commitment to me. At that point I didn’t really want a commitment from him. I just wanted an apology. I wanted to have a conversation with him to make sense about what happened. I’ve been waiting for this for 4 yrs. and it finally felt like I was gonna get closure (that was in late 2019), something I’ve been craving for such a long time. I didn’t want anything from him. I didn’t want a relationship, i didn’t wanna see him. I just wanted to have a conversation and understand it from his point of view so I can move on. I just wanted to be free.
All these psychics promised me I will get closure and that I will have the choice of weather I want to get back together or not. None of that happened.
Well today I just found out he’s in yet another relationship. No psychic saw this coming.this guy played me hard. But I also played myself. He’s been in at least 2-3 relationships since he left me. Everytime i called, all these psychics were making excuses for him. And despite the fact that reality contradicted predictions, I choose to believe that there was going to be a happy ending for me. I read so many stories that ended badly on here, but I kept telling myself that won’t happen to me.

Needless to say. I won’t be getting my closure. The past 4 yrs have been such a roller coaster. It’s been hell. I hate him for putting me through this. I changed so much and I changed for the worst. I don’t trust anyone anymore. This isn’t a healthy way to live your life.  it’s ridiculous. Most guys I meet tell me I’m mysterious and that I’ve built a wall around me and I’m not letting anyone in. And it’s only getting worse with time.

This has been tough but I learned my lesson.

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Psychics aren’t real. No one can predict the future. Don’t let this hold you back. Psychic readings will destroy you mentally. This isn’t healthy.

I’m sorry to hear about what you went through! Same thing happened to me about 5 years ago when I was in a relationship with a guy for 4 years (he didn’t necessarily dissapear) but it wasn’t u til the 2nd year I called about him I talked to a few readers that told me it wasn’t going to work. I knew it wasn’t i just wanted a reader to tell me the real deal instead of a fairytale. Truth be told i didn’t need that - but i felt like i did because sooooo many said I’d be with that person. I realize the ones who told me the real deal with that situation are the same readers i use to this day.

I totally sympathize with you as it really sucks and hope you get the proper healing you need to move on. But i respectfully say that I actually do believe psychics are real and can tell the future...but again depends on who you read with. Hell i know even the “best” on this site have told some bs as well, but wouldn’t completely take their gift away. Hell lately for me they all saw me in this wonderful relationship with a guy and here i am still single and the dude they saw was married smh. Every prediction about what would happen, how he was how he looked where we worked was true. But very wrong that he would be the one.

We just have to be careful with these readers - as i look at it now for more or less entertainment - if it does happen cool, if it doesn’t oh well. What i did have to manage is the situation  in real life and manage my emotions related to that

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 11:41:18 PM »

** on a side note I would’ve went through with going to his hotel and demanded him to give me closure then and there but I’m just a little crazy 😜

Hahahahahaha
I actually considered going at the time. I was planning to wait for him to go the bathroom and then steal his pants or his passport or something and run away with it. But I didn’t.
My time will come........... I’m gonna get revenge and it’s gonna be glorious

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 12:10:48 AM »

Hahahahahaha
I actually considered going at the time. I was planning to wait for him to go the bathroom and then steal his pants or his passport or something and run away with it. But I didn’t.

Pants would be funny.. passport might screw him up lol.. take 1 shoe. 😂

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 02:11:05 AM »

Hahahahahaha

Pants, 1 shoe and passport it is

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 05:49:09 AM »

Hahahahahaha

I can be your partner in crime !

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 02:31:58 PM »

Hahahahahaha

Yes please! Us blueberries and cranberries gotta stay together

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 02:52:06 PM »

Hahahahahaha

Yes please! Us blueberries and cranberries gotta stay together

definitely, gotta kick their asses !