Author Topic: Poema  (Read 8661 times)

candiednut

Poema
« on: April 20, 2018, 05:26:47 PM »
I hate CP but am a little curious about her (new reader). anyone read with her?

Offline dascallie

Re: Poema
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 03:51:24 PM »
Just read with her.
Great reading--great lady, very grounded and super intuitive, straight up amazing insights.

I almost did not contact her because of a couple negative comments about her on here.
Cant disagree with those strongly enough. At least not at this point--of course, admittedly, it was my first reading with Poema.

But she was VERY GOOD--locked on my situation asap---she gives her immediate impressions, in detail, flowed like a river--THEN she will say--ok, tell me what's going on.

At that point we begin a conversation--as we talk, she laces in insights flowing through her mind, very illuminating and astonishing at how ACCURATE things are revealed..

I love it--no hocus pocus--she frontloads her psychic impressions with only name and birthday FIRST--and goes further as we interact. However I tried to get out of her way, because her vibe moves very fast.

I think she's an excellent value--5/hr.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 04:03:51 PM »
whooops--uh, no.

Not 5/hr---CORREX--5/MIN!

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2018, 01:36:36 PM »
Read with her 2x. First time she mentioned such random things and I think we (or me) try to make it fit and this is where it gets dangerous or we can alter energy, etc. She mentioned dalmations…"how are dalmations important to you?" Uh, I don't know. Then gave me a date that came and went. Then next reading I was more prepared with questions. Contact switched to end of Oct or she saw smashed pumpkins, indicating to her that contact was end of October or after Halloween. We would be taking a frantic trip to eachother. Questions about random things kept happening from her to me. Maybe it will make sense months from now, but today it doesn't.
It is a slippery slope as you get elated with good reviews and see an advisor with a long line and then its your turn and then the emptiness again.
She is nice, but for me not accurate on reading 1 and reading 2 remains to be seen.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 03:02:09 AM »
Read with her once. Seemed promising at first. Waited in the q and everything but hung up before the time was up. It was a nonsense reading for me.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 10:59:04 AM »
Agreed. I read with her 2x about a week apart and it’s a lot of randomness. The first thing out of her mouth was “what do Dalmatians mean to you?” It was just strange and then her timelines came and went.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 09:21:55 PM »
remember trying her wen she was really new. sounded like a cold read. even pressed her with specific questions.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 09:32:16 PM »
Yes I agree, she gave me the marriage reading that was suppose to have happened by now

remember trying her wen she was really new. sounded like a cold read. even pressed her with specific questions.

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 02:50:15 PM »
Omg she was f-ing horrible. Save your money I can give you a better reading. Generic spiritual mumbo jumbo

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2019, 04:18:44 PM »
I read with her twice - I think she is good. She was correct on finding a new apartment, and the fact it would cost me more money than I originally thought.

She named a company that she is predicting me to work for in a year, and described the building. I googled the company, and the location is right next to my current job. I never gave her my location. The other predictions will  occur this fall, so we’ll see.

Offline Beautiful Life

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2019, 01:41:54 AM »
Ok.  I'm making time tonight to post all of my CP reviews under each reader I've tried.   I will start with Poema. 

I have to agree with DasCallie.  Poema was SUPERNATURALLY talented for me.  Let me start by saying, what I said in my 1st post here, I am very easy to read for more reasons than one.   My 1st reading with her was 1st of this year.  She uses cards, receives messages and visuals.  That's how she receives her guidance.  Listen every gifted person doesn't receive the same.  She gets images and will tell you what she's seeing so you can interpret them.  It may not make sense then, but just note it.  It will show itself later, if you remember or if you're paying attention.  I won't share my entire reading here because I consider readings sacred and intimate between you, your reader and Spirit.  But I'll give a few snippets of how she's been amazing for me.  1st time I read with her, she spoke of seeing lots of purple and me soaring up into the clouds on purple balloons.  She then asked me a very intimate question based on the image she saw.  She said her guides show her that image when she's reading a unique person.  She stopped and asked me a question and I confirmed she was correct.  She went on to tell me I would be creating something in July.  Well July came.  I started a business and my logo has a purple background intentionally.  I didn't remember her reading until a few days before I started.  I had a real deja vu moment and didn't know why.  I went back to her reading and almost dropped my phone realizing it was July and what I finally started.  We proceeded to discuss a person and she told me a home was going up for sale in the Fall/Winter and the street name has to do with a tree.  Well this home is located on Gray Oak Street.  These are just 2 examples of how amazing Poema has been for me each time I've read with her.  I've read with her 3 times (each qtr).  This last time I told her upfront what I wanted to focus on and career was included.  Now when most say career, most people or readers think you're talking about a job. Well she read those cards about my "Enterprise" as she called it and dictated to me EXACTLY what service I was provided in DETAIL!!!!!  She never mentioned my corporate job AT ALL!  She articulate what I do and what I will be doing so specifically.  I gasped!  She giggled.  She brought up a home sale again, and after she finished her entire reading.  I validated what I could and told her about her mentioning this home sale almost 8 months ago.  I don't know if CP readers can see your number, but l use a google number that's not attached to me.  Hence me recording my readings.  My account will not lead her to my actual name and the home sale was someone who I don't even know, but wanted some insight on the person.  She nailed it every time for me.  She SAW me! I never get any fairy tales from her.  She gives me good and bad.  She asks what I want to focus on, then I choose which deck and she spreads her cards and READS!  I let her do her thing 1st and just listens.  Then she'll ask how can she help.  By the time she asks, she's already covered everything I wanted to touch on in that dang spread. 

Make sure you know how to get a good reading and sometimes everyone will not connect the same to each reader.  I can usually tell when reading the reviews when the sitter is the reason they're not getting a good read.  It can be unreal expectations, holding readers to exact timing, not understanding how psychics read and etc.  Now there are a lot of Charlatans on CP.  I've already posted about one.  I think it was my 1st post here. LOL   

Thank you all! 

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 01:14:31 AM »
Agree with Dascallie and Beautiful Life

She knocked it out of the park with no info from me save names and day/month of birth. It all fit my situation and love interest, neither of which would i call standard or generic.

In fact there were things she saw in the cards that i vaguely confirmed with only a yes that she wanted to further dive into so that things made sense to her and as she did so and asked for confirmations she gave more and more details that I knew were true but had not revealed. I would say pretty awesome reading with a very astute and gifted reader. Predictions line right up with Mattie and Rusty except Poema gave very specific timing. All three described my love with great accuracy- history and behaviours that could not fit every woman so I know they were in the right energy.  There was no generic babble going on here.

I will save you the novel length descriptions of my other posts.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2019, 02:14:29 PM »
Called her about a job interview. She couldn’t have been more wrong. The interview was confidential and she said they interviewed internal people. I explained to her that it is confidential because the person is still in the seat and there is no way that they could look internal for that reason. Then she says a big man travels to the office. It is headquarters, no big man traveling. Every big boss sits there. I ended up getting a refund.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2019, 11:03:29 PM »
At the very end of my only reading with her she told me I would also meet a woman who was a particular age and her name would begin with "J". Within weeks I met 4, all of that age starting with "J". None turned out to be significant but that may have been my choice.

Offline Joy

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2020, 10:19:07 PM »
I just found some notes from 4 readings from Poema and as I was going through them, I have to say that she has told me a lot of WOW-worthy things, but almost none of them of any consequence to my life... Skye did that in not as big WOW way and if I have to compare Poema and Skye, Skye is much more all around the place. I just realized that probably only one of these 4 readings I got actually really was about my POI. I mean, I paid to have 4 readings about my POI but now, looking at these notes, she gave me readings about people I know/knew, but not the POI. Tow of the readings are about a colleague that committed suicide. I can absolutely confirm all the details now. Back then, I was awfully surprised to hear such things about the POI. Walter did that. I had a reading with him around the same time. He too never read my POI. Every time I called him, he read someone else I know. I could only tell that later. Walter literally told me the date when that colleague committed suicide, but he read it as some kind of special date my POI has circled on the calendar with respect to me. Walter also gave a couple striking details about that day and that colleague had really done these things on that exact day, as I could confirm later.

In the one reading, Poema gave a jaw-dropping description of my office and my desk - not just some kind of generic stuff. She also described one of my female colleagues there and said she opened the door for the POI. I was stunned because I had no idea what my POI would be doing in my office. She said he went there to see me. It was odd, but she was so precise in the description and the colleague who opened the door for him. She said the approximate time when that happened (I had already left office at that time) and she said what was on my desk and I had indeed left the few items she described on my desk that day before I left. I was amazed but still awfully confused as to why my POI would be going to my office and at that time of the day and why my colleagues would let him in.

In the second reading, which I had on the day that colleague committed suicide because I had the afternoon off, I asked again about my POI (I even described my POI to her), she took off and again provided details. She said she saw him now leaving work. She said "he is not coming back." She said has had depression for a long time and has been having these dark thoughts for a long time. She said he had planned and he was determined and he wasn't going back. I was very puzzled. I knew my POI had some load of work and changes at work, but I wouldn't say he was severely depressed and moody at work or that he was at a dysfunctionally dark place... As I was reading my notes, I noticed Poema mentioned what she saw as my "POI" was driving away from his work place. This is the area where my office is and roughly on the way to the town of that colleague who committed suicide.

So, hands down. BUT again, not what I paid for  :-\

BTW, this is not the first time this happens to me. Why do I get these readings about all kinds of people that are different from who I am asking about? I was not even friends with the colleague that committed suicide. Friendly, but not friends. He had a girlfriend. I had no interest with him. We didn't even talk that much or anything. I appreciate the WOW quality of the details, but these details do nothing for me.

Does anyone else have such astounding mix-ups? In my experience, it seems to happen not so rarely.