Author Topic: Micah's Predictions  (Read 30363 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Micah's Predictions
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2020, 04:06:39 PM »
Micah made a prediction about my poi getting a business opportunity. This is definitely a shock becauae it is not something he has done before. This will probably go to his head, but he was offered a pretty sweet deal. This was a random prediction I got from Micah. I was asking about my poi regarding a totally different situation.

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2020, 04:25:45 AM »
Micah made a prediction about my poi getting a business opportunity. This is definitely a shock becauae it is not something he has done before. This will probably go to his head, but he was offered a pretty sweet deal. This was a random prediction I got from Micah. I was asking about my poi regarding a totally different situation.

Thank you so much for sharing this! Super interesting that he was able to pick up on that. From what I've been reading, it sounds like Micah really does try to tell it how it is, he isn't a fairy tale reader.

Offline bonba

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2020, 07:49:05 AM »
I scheduled a email reading with him . he has mixed reviews here so is he good at big predictionslike if some one approach ? if the person in new not some one Im currently interacting with ?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2020, 11:30:07 AM »
I scheduled a email reading with him . he has mixed reviews here so is he good at big predictionslike if some one approach ? if the person in new not some one Im currently interacting with ?

He was correct about my current relationship. He even nailed an event that would connect us. He is someone I already knew, but he was not a poi at the time.

Offline bonba

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2020, 05:03:51 PM »

He was correct about my current relationship. He even nailed an event that would connect us. He is someone I already knew, but he was not a poi at the time.

thanks for sharing . Ill wait to see what he says . I hear a lot that e might give different reading from kisha . but how far out he read ?

Offline bonba

« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2020, 09:05:59 PM »
micah was absolutely wrong . some thing happened  that now i know it will not go the direction he said . kisha seem to be accurate at this point cause what she told me make sense now . when i asked him . he said out free will can change outcome . ! im like really ? You should have told be this before I get a reading with you .

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2020, 09:22:01 PM »
micah was absolutely wrong . some thing happened  that now i know it will not go the direction he said . kisha seem to be accurate at this point cause what she told me make sense now . when i asked him . he said out free will can change outcome . ! im like really ? You should have told be this before I get a reading with you .

Hey bonba - so you've had success with Kisha?
Anyone else?

Offline bonba

« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2020, 09:25:42 PM »

Hey bonba - so you've had success with Kisha?
Anyone else?

kisha did not predict anything but she sayd a No to my question when I asked her if a person approach ? . she is right . there is no way the person could contact . micah changed his word and taljed about free will .

Offline Lys

« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2020, 02:56:34 PM »
Micah is just so so, I dont think I will be back to Micah again

Me too prediction never passed

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2021, 01:08:19 AM »
Sorry for jumping on old post but any updates on this calibabe??

quote author=calibabe link=topic=2945.msg52507#msg52507 date=1525937046]
Okay you guys...  I had a reading with Micah on 05/05/18.  My POI has been distant and I felt like he was losing interest.  Michah told me that 05/09/18 will be an important day and to write it down.  Well here I am typing this after our dinner date and quality time together after a week and a half of no contact.  We never hang out mid week either, its always on the weekend.  There we go ladies and gentleman...  He called out an EXACT DAY.  Micah has earned my trust and he works for me.  I know that he doesn't work for everyone but the man connects WELL with me.  Becoming a favorite of mine...
[/quote]

Offline Lala123

« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2021, 05:57:49 PM »
I had an email reading with Micah in 2018 and all of his predictions were false.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2021, 08:31:19 PM »
I had an email reading with Micah in 2018 and all of his predictions were false.

Same

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2021, 10:18:27 PM »

Same here!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2021, 10:49:01 PM »

I was lucky, his predictions were 50/50 for me.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2021, 10:54:52 PM »
I had a phone reading with Micah fall of 2020 and predictions did not pass for me. Sweetheart though ❤️