Author Topic: Micah's Predictions  (Read 29650 times)

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Re: Micah's Predictions
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2019, 05:15:04 PM »
I usually send him a short email explaining I purchased a reading and am looking to schedule. Just something short and sweet. He will respond back with what he has available.

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2019, 05:20:57 PM »
Thank you!! I guess I will update with what I am told afterwards :)

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2019, 02:33:27 AM »
I purchased one on dec 03 night, haven’t heard anything back yet 🥺

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2019, 03:01:40 AM »
I purchased one on dec 03 night, haven’t heard anything back yet 🥺

You will. He is very responsive. It's holiday season and they are becoming slow these days :)

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2019, 04:43:13 AM »
I just emailed him after I paid and just asked what I needed to do. He emailed me back a few hours later

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2019, 02:51:58 AM »
Had my phone reading with Micah today. I was impressed. Pretty accurate with what he was saying. His predictions are from 4 weeks to 6 months out which include a few things. So I will update over time lol

taurusgirl

« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2020, 08:19:52 PM »
Had my phone reading with Micah today. I was impressed. Pretty accurate with what he was saying. His predictions are from 4 weeks to 6 months out which include a few things. So I will update over time lol

Did the predictions come to pass? I have a reading scheduled soon

Offline jqc103

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2020, 11:24:37 PM »
I got an email reading from Micah last April and his overall outcome was wrong for me

taurusgirl

« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2020, 11:58:27 PM »
I just got off the phone with Micah and his predictions are for 2nd week of march and he also threw out the number 7 multiple times. so ill keep everyone updated. he said it more than likely is going to be in 7 days, because he doesn't see it being 7 weeks. maybe march 7th.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 12:02:55 AM by taurusgirl »

pfizer

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2020, 04:02:44 AM »
this email reading was dated april 2019

"There is a man showing up in a 5 that is not someone you work with in an official capacity, but someone that will claim to want to help you in some way. This could be someone offering unsolicited advice or a consultant of some kind. He will not play a formal role in your life, but he will offer you advice that will actually hinder you more than it will help you. So, when a man offers you advice that you did not ask for, try to avoid taking it. He will be self-serving, and his intentions will not be pure in any way."

now i know what he was talking about; and i guess the '5' maybe it's May 2020. i will update.
all other predictions he mentioned in this same email reading; all panned out.

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2020, 05:24:16 AM »
I got an email reading done by Micah back on 1/23/20 and he predicted that my POI will still have a lot of back and forth. This has already proven true over the last 3 weeks, but is nothing new for us. He also mentioned that things would start looking more committed in a 10 (either October or 10 months from the reading).

I will say, his email reading took about 14 business days for me (late), but he offered me a free 10 min phone call as compensation. During his phone conversation he was spot on with the character and actions of my POI without me giving any information (either from the email or during the call). I was incredibly impressed and felt like the phone call was superior to the email reading. He also was getting the strong 10 feeling again and felt like it was referring to things looking more committed in October. I'll come back to update then!

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2020, 01:19:06 PM »
I got an email reading done by Micah back on 1/23/20 and he predicted that my POI will still have a lot of back and forth. This has already proven true over the last 3 weeks, but is nothing new for us. He also mentioned that things would start looking more committed in a 10 (either October or 10 months from the reading).

Was your reading a general reading or a reading with specific questions? I got my general outlook reading back from him on the EXACT same day and also got a "10" for romance.

Micah said:

There is a romantic energy showing up around you, but it feels like there are communication issues that have hindered the growth of the bond. I do get that there will be some type of coming together moment in a 10.

I don't have a POI, so this didn't make sense to me. I didn't even bother with the free ten minutes, especially after he couldn't be bothered to clarify in email if he was referring to someone I should already be interested in/ dating.

Also the rest of the reading was incredibly vague.  I got a bunch of "8"s for finances/career. And a "6" for good financial news...

Offline user5942

« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2020, 01:22:26 PM »
Wait....I got that same exact prediction from him

There is a romantic energy showing up around you, but it feels like there are communication issues that have hindered the growth of the bond. I do get that there will be some type of coming together moment in a 10.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2020, 01:26:27 PM »
Wait....I got that same exact prediction from him

When did you get your reading?

Offline user5942

« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2020, 01:29:15 PM »
January 16!