Author Topic: Micah's Predictions  (Read 30389 times)

Offline giftsdiff

Re: Micah's Predictions
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2020, 01:30:11 PM »
I pm'ed you my reading to see if you got something similar.

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2020, 08:48:03 PM »
Had my phone reading with Micah today. I was impressed. Pretty accurate with what he was saying. His predictions are from 4 weeks to 6 months out which include a few things. So I will update over time lol

Did the predictions come to pass? I have a reading scheduled soon
@taurusgirl, sorry just saw this. Not as of yet. if it was 4 weeks to 6 months i still got time lol

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2020, 10:46:43 PM »
I got an email reading done by Micah back on 1/23/20 and he predicted that my POI will still have a lot of back and forth. This has already proven true over the last 3 weeks, but is nothing new for us. He also mentioned that things would start looking more committed in a 10 (either October or 10 months from the reading).

Was your reading a general reading or a reading with specific questions? I got my general outlook reading back from him on the EXACT same day and also got a "10" for romance.

Micah said:

There is a romantic energy showing up around you, but it feels like there are communication issues that have hindered the growth of the bond. I do get that there will be some type of coming together moment in a 10.

I don't have a POI, so this didn't make sense to me. I didn't even bother with the free ten minutes, especially after he couldn't be bothered to clarify in email if he was referring to someone I should already be interested in/ dating.

Also the rest of the reading was incredibly vague.  I got a bunch of "8"s for finances/career. And a "6" for good financial news...

@giftsdiff I did a reading with a specific question regarding my POI! Really hoping that he didn't just make up a bunch of different, but seemingly similar predictions. I will say, when I talked with him on the phone he was telling me information about my POI that I had never shared with him and was dead accurate. I'm hoping that gives some validity to his similar predictions for us.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 10:49:27 PM by simplyliving »

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2020, 10:51:22 PM »
Read with Micah a few times. I really liked him! He’s been very accurate for me!

@Cc2019 Do you mind my asking if he gave you any time frame/number predictions and if he did whether or not those played out accurately? Thanks!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2020, 03:32:08 AM »
Read with Micah a few times. I really liked him! He’s been very accurate for me!

@Cc2019 Do you mind my asking if he gave you any time frame/number predictions and if he did whether or not those played out accurately? Thanks!

Hey there. Many of his predictions have played out. He typically gives you a number as timeframe but that could be anything. Last January he saw me taking a trip that would be completely planned for me, and that it would be very rewarding and he saw a number 8, he thought August. Well, come this January I found out that I would be going on a last minute trip
With my work on a medical mission and it was all planned and I left on January 18th... I’m still waiting for some predictions to pass but I find with Micah, that you just let him read and take notes and things begin to unfold afterwards :)

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2020, 04:23:43 AM »
I got a general email reading with Micah back in Oct. Almost everything he has predicted for me has come to pass. From a run in with my old poi and the outcome. (He was the only one to predict this and didn’t sell me a fairytale) Also got hits on my work, money, and other random things in between. Did a phone reading with him July and he got a lot things right and it was very accurate. In a strange way too like how he said it would. Although a few things were complete misses, overall he’s worked great for me.

That’s my experience too. Micah gets a lot of hits for me, but there are some complete misses too.

taurusgirl

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »
I asked about a specific person both times. he seemed to know what's going on but he did mention early in the call that he picked up me and my POI had a sort of disagreement on a belief or a character flaw difference. I was sitting there like.... no we didn't. I mean we've had disagreements but not because of either of those things. so I don't know.

taurusgirl

« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2020, 01:43:52 PM »
im listening to my reading right now and I remember that from my previous reading he said the same thing and that was: "his process is very slow for some reason"

Which seems true in my case, but does he just say this for everyone?

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2020, 09:12:47 PM »
I’m having a reading with him sometime this week so I can report back.  I asked him a tough question she is he gets this I’ll put him on my good list.  Kisha on that site did not pick up my situation at all.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2020, 08:51:53 AM »
Ok so want to update on Micah.  It’s so funny because one of his predictions for me is suppose to happen tomorrow no joke, and happened at 1230am so I guess that means tomorrow lol.  I liked his style and he certainly nailed the situation.  He did predict a few things that won’t happen till June so I’ll update them but overall very ethical reader.

Offline Ssbbdd91

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2020, 04:16:30 PM »
Hey guys! So I just booked a phone reading with Micah, I paid through PayPal and all that however I wasn’t able to find anywhere to actually book a time with him? Did you guys just email him and he gets back to you with what time works for him? I get nervous with these kinds of things because there was one reader (who is talked about on this thread but I won’t mention) that basically just took my money and ran even after I emailed her about it lol. Just curious everyone’s experience!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2020, 05:25:06 PM »
Hey guys! So I just booked a phone reading with Micah, I paid through PayPal and all that however I wasn’t able to find anywhere to actually book a time with him? Did you guys just email him and he gets back to you with what time works for him? I get nervous with these kinds of things because there was one reader (who is talked about on this thread but I won’t mention) that basically just took my money and ran even after I emailed her about it lol. Just curious everyone’s experience!

He will email you his availability and you just let him know what time works for you. Sometimes he won’t respond right away to confirm the time, don’t worry. He always writes you back to confirm the time regardless.

Offline Ssbbdd91

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2020, 05:51:48 PM »
That’s great thanks for letting me know!

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2020, 02:17:08 PM »
I just got off the phone with Micah and his predictions are for 2nd week of march and he also threw out the number 7 multiple times. so ill keep everyone updated. he said it more than likely is going to be in 7 days, because he doesn't see it being 7 weeks. maybe march 7th.

@taurusgirl did these predictions ever come to pass in early March? I just had another reading with Micah to check-in after a couple of months and his predictions remained the same for me (they are far out, later this year). 

Offline simplyliving

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2020, 09:27:50 PM »
Had my phone reading with Micah today. I was impressed. Pretty accurate with what he was saying. His predictions are from 4 weeks to 6 months out which include a few things. So I will update over time lol

Hey @CTJustin, do you mind my asking if the predictions from your December 2019 reading every panned out? And what subject they were? Thanks!

anything