Author Topic: Micah's Predictions  (Read 30306 times)

Offline Candy

Re: Micah's Predictions
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2018, 02:16:08 AM »
LOL, it must be ten years!! (Kidding). He did not say October. I guess October would qualify as a "ten" but that doesn't make sense in this case. Basically, Micah and I spoke twice in Feb and Mar, when my friend pulled away unexpectedly, and Micah predicted a ten for a major event and reconnection. He said it would be soon, like ten days, ten weeks, or June 10th. Well, my friend and I continue to run into each other, and we're very cordial, we'd say hello and have small talks, but we haven't had a heart-to-heart or any substative reconnection that Micah predicted. I didn't really ask for an exact time frame, so he didn't necessarily have to throw out a number like that.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2018, 04:09:36 AM »
Micah s one major prediction DID NOT happen. Today I got confirmation. Weeks back he pointed that I would GET THE OPPORTUNITY (professional) but I DID NOT which sucks :( just like most of the psychics anyways :( 😜😞👎🏻

Offline britbrat

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2018, 10:06:34 PM »
Micah has still be great with time frames for me. Something he mentioned would occur on the 16th did in fact happen. It wasn't a major prediction, but he was the only reader to get the outcome time frame. My other goto reader's all said between July and August. This is the second time he has been crazy accurate with the time.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2018, 12:40:29 AM »
So for an update, Micah's contact prediction for yesterday did not happen.

I did reach out to the POI myself and he happily responded and we are now talking.

So I guess all I can do Is just wait and see what happens next.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2018, 03:32:43 PM »
Micah's contact prediction didn't happen for me either. I e-mailed him asking for clarification and received no response.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2018, 09:15:31 PM »
Micah's contact prediction didn't happen for me either. I e-mailed him asking for clarification and received no response.

I'm not going to even bother. When I got my second reading from him he gave me a free 10 minute reading on the phone when I emailed him back expressing my concerns. He's very nice, but unfortunately didn't work for me

Offline Sag78

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2018, 03:02:45 AM »
I had an email reading with him. Sadly NONE of his predictions happened

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2018, 08:00:34 PM »
Any updates with Micah??

I just had an email reading with him and he was very accurate on the present situation. He gave me news l was not happy to hear, very different predictions from what other readers have said. He could be right as his prediction seems to align with my POI’s current behaviours.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2018, 08:44:40 PM »
He doesn't seem to connect with me in terms of predictions.  The last thing I remember was a prediction that was supposed to happen in August and it never did. 

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2018, 08:55:11 PM »
He doesn't seem to connect with me in terms of predictions.  The last thing I remember was a prediction that was supposed to happen in August and it never did.

Scarlora, did you find him accurate regarding the present situation? I hope he is wrong with me lol

Offline scarlora

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »

Scarlora, did you find him accurate regarding the present situation? I hope he is wrong with me lol

Yes he seemed accurate on present

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2019, 02:43:08 AM »
Read with Micah a few times. I really liked him! He’s been very accurate for me!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2019, 07:15:52 PM »
I recently had an email reading with Micah, and interestingly one specific prediction (the detail of the major prediction) was totally align with Kish's prediction (timeframe number was different). He could pick up the present feelings as well. Hope his prediction comes to pass.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2019, 01:09:10 AM »
That’s great! He’s usually pretty honest with what he sees. Has never been a fairy tell reader when I’ve read with him..
He’s picked up on really specific detail with me.
He told me a few weeks ago that my POI would reach out under the 3 and he messaged me a week later at 3:30pm... 
long term predictions are pending

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2019, 04:51:36 PM »
I paid for a reading with Micah but it doesnt tell me what to do afterwards. Can anyone help with that?