Author Topic: Micah's Predictions  (Read 29664 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Micah's Predictions
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2018, 05:30:32 PM »
Okay you guys...  I had a reading with Micah on 05/05/18.  My POI has been distant and I felt like he was losing interest.  Michah told me that 05/09/18 will be an important day and to write it down.  Well here I am typing this after our dinner date and quality time together after a week and a half of no contact.  We never hang out mid week either, its always on the weekend.  There we go ladies and gentleman...  He called out an EXACT DAY.  Micah has earned my trust and he works for me.  I know that he doesn't work for everyone but the man connects WELL with me.  Becoming a favorite of mine...

How did you feel he was on the situation itself?  Accurate?

That is pretty amazing. I'm very hopeful right now that what he says will happen for me too...If June passes and nothing happens I will try contacting my POI one last time before calling it quits..

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2018, 03:46:42 AM »
Okay you guys...  I had a reading with Micah on 05/05/18.  My POI has been distant and I felt like he was losing interest.  Michah told me that 05/09/18 will be an important day and to write it down.  Well here I am typing this after our dinner date and quality time together after a week and a half of no contact.  We never hang out mid week either, its always on the weekend.  There we go ladies and gentleman...  He called out an EXACT DAY.  Micah has earned my trust and he works for me.  I know that he doesn't work for everyone but the man connects WELL with me.  Becoming a favorite of mine...

How did you feel he was on the situation itself?  Accurate?

That is pretty amazing. I'm very hopeful right now that what he says will happen for me too...If June passes and nothing happens I will try contacting my POI one last time before calling it quits..

He's been very accurate about the situation itself, and some small things have happened. I've just been let down by so many readers that I'm still skeptical.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »
Micah made a contact prediction scheduled to happen today. Will update if it pans out. Fingers crossed.

candiednut

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2018, 07:54:55 PM »
Micah made a contact prediction scheduled to happen today. Will update if it pans out. Fingers crossed.
Any updates?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2018, 05:44:53 PM »
A prediction from a reading I had with Micah back in January I believe unfolded last week. I was about a financial situation going in my favor. He told me June and he was right. This also tied into a prediction from Cookie because I was able to get the money make the real estate purchase. So far Micah has actually been really good with time frames for me. 

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2018, 11:30:54 PM »
A prediction from a reading I had with Micah back in January I believe unfolded last week. I was about a financial situation going in my favor. He told me June and he was right. This also tied into a prediction from Cookie because I was able to get the money make the real estate purchase. So far Micah has actually been really good with time frames for me.

Same for me. His time frames are good for me more often than not.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2018, 12:26:47 AM »
So far none of his have panned out yet. If something happens in July then that will be the only one that pans out

Offline calibabe

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2018, 05:09:57 PM »
His timelines work for me as well most of the time.  I would say like 8/10 which is pretty good. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2018, 08:25:52 PM »
He told me I will definitely hear from the POI in June but that it would probably be June 26th and we’re getting close so we will see. Fingers crossed

Offline calibabe

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2018, 01:18:02 AM »
He told me I will definitely hear from the POI in June but that it would probably be June 26th and we’re getting close so we will see. Fingers crossed

Good luck and please come back and let us know!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2018, 04:17:17 PM »

Good luck and please come back and let us know!

Thanks a million, I definitely will.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2018, 06:45:36 PM »
Does he do general readings?

candiednut

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2018, 06:57:54 PM »
Does he do general readings?

Yes. Reading I had was general.

Offline Candy

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2018, 10:49:11 PM »
I don't like it when psychics throw out numbers. Micah insisted that something significant will happen in a 10, which could be 10 days, weeks, or June 10th. Today is June 10th, and nothing happened. The other "10" days/weeks have passed as well.

candiednut

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2018, 10:53:06 PM »
I don't like it when psychics throw out numbers. Micah insisted that something significant will happen in a 10, which could be 10 days, weeks, or June 10th. Today is June 10th, and nothing happened. The other "10" days/weeks have passed as well.

Maybe its 10 years  ;D ;D

All joking aside, I don't like it either when they do that. Did he say October as well?

anything