Author Topic: Micah's Predictions  (Read 29663 times)

Offline Candy

Re: Micah's Predictions
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 12:33:49 AM »
Yes. He's very punctual.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 03:09:58 AM »
I have to say Micah has been excellent for me.  I recently asked him when I would get contact after not hearing from POI for a week.  He said he got a 6 and 10.  It happened to be on the 26th and a phone call on that day at 10pm... 

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2018, 01:40:02 PM »
I really can't get onto the random numbers train. If someone ends up calling at 7:36 and they see a 3 or 6. I feel that doesn't help me at all. I need a date if it's going to mean anything to me.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2018, 01:52:42 PM »
I really can't get onto the random numbers train. If someone ends up calling at 7:36 and they see a 3 or 6. I feel that doesn't help me at all. I need a date if it's going to mean anything to me.
I totally agree. I hate that. I am a little more ok with interpreting something as months or weeks or a month. Like 6, ok 6 weeks or months or June. That’s moderately ok with me because that’s understandable enough to watch for. But I think it’s silly to say there was a 6 in the clock time so that came true. You can’t count on that, so to me it’s meaningless and I personally wouldn’t count that as coming true though if that works for others that’s cool.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 02:03:33 PM by journalmuse »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2018, 02:04:38 PM »
I find the whole timing thing just gives me so much anxiety, esp. since psychics aren't really good at predicting this anyway.  Like if they say they significant movement in June, and nothing happens, I just get so disappointed and discouraged. 

Micah was off on his predictions for me, but his read of the current was right.  He predicted something small that did happen, but the major thing did not.

candiednut

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2018, 02:27:14 PM »

Agreed. Please don't go down that path everyone, it is bullshit. If they see a "3" and your POI has a jersey with the number "13" on it, that is NOT a prediction. If they see a 6 and your POI contacts you at 5:26pm that is NOT a prediction.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2018, 07:55:04 PM »
Wow, okay...  I was just sharing my experience as that's what we do here on the forums.  I didn't know I was playing a "numbers train" and being compared to a 3 showing up as a 13 on a jersey.  I realize how hard timing is so I thought the 6 and 10 were pretty darn good.  Hopefully other posters will continue to share their experiences and we can all find who and what works for us without discouragement. 

candiednut

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2018, 08:21:28 PM »
Wow, okay...  I was just sharing my experience as that's what we do here on the forums.  I didn't know I was playing a "numbers train" and being compared to a 3 showing up as a 13 on a jersey.  I realize how hard timing is so I thought the 6 and 10 were pretty darn good.  Hopefully other posters will continue to share their experiences and we can all find who and what works for us without discouragement.

Sorry I didn't mean to discourage or offend anyone. My post wasn't directed at you specifically, it was more geared towards the people that leave testimonials like "omg she said a 3 and he contacted me at 1:23pm!".

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2018, 08:39:39 PM »
Sorry I did not mean anything directed at you or to discourage anyone! Just my opinion about what does or doesn't work for me.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2018, 09:08:11 PM »
I think the 6 and 10 calibabe was posting about was good enough. Some numbers may be a stretch..like I said he gave me numbers too, 6-2-6, but he told me I will definitely hear from the guy in June.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2018, 10:23:12 PM »
By the way, I feel the same way...  People stretching with "oh they gave me a 4 and it was 2 months later at 1:14pm is crap".  That is a weak ass prediction if you wanna call it that.  LOL, I just felt like I wanted to give him just a little credit.  I really enjoy this forum and how everyone shares their experiences.  It helps us all to weed out the bad ones and there are alot of bad ones out there.  Keep sharing ya'll!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2018, 02:22:34 AM »
By the way, I feel the same way...  People stretching with "oh they gave me a 4 and it was 2 months later at 1:14pm is crap".  That is a weak ass prediction if you wanna call it that.  LOL, I just felt like I wanted to give him just a little credit.  I really enjoy this forum and how everyone shares their experiences.  It helps us all to weed out the bad ones and there are alot of bad ones out there.  Keep sharing ya'll!

He's actually the first reader who has ever given me random numbers. I hope he turns out right.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2018, 07:24:06 AM »
Okay you guys...  I had a reading with Micah on 05/05/18.  My POI has been distant and I felt like he was losing interest.  Michah told me that 05/09/18 will be an important day and to write it down.  Well here I am typing this after our dinner date and quality time together after a week and a half of no contact.  We never hang out mid week either, its always on the weekend.  There we go ladies and gentleman...  He called out an EXACT DAY.  Micah has earned my trust and he works for me.  I know that he doesn't work for everyone but the man connects WELL with me.  Becoming a favorite of mine... 

candiednut

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2018, 11:26:24 AM »
congrats @calibabe!!!!!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2018, 04:27:46 PM »
Okay you guys...  I had a reading with Micah on 05/05/18.  My POI has been distant and I felt like he was losing interest.  Michah told me that 05/09/18 will be an important day and to write it down.  Well here I am typing this after our dinner date and quality time together after a week and a half of no contact.  We never hang out mid week either, its always on the weekend.  There we go ladies and gentleman...  He called out an EXACT DAY.  Micah has earned my trust and he works for me.  I know that he doesn't work for everyone but the man connects WELL with me.  Becoming a favorite of mine...

That is pretty amazing. I'm very hopeful right now that what he says will happen for me too...If June passes and nothing happens I will try contacting my POI one last time before calling it quits..