Author Topic: Oranum?  (Read 1990 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Oranum?
« on: June 12, 2021, 03:29:14 PM »
Anyone used this?
How are the readers?
One of my old readers moved over to it, I did not really like the format, but I gave it a try.

Offline marciamia

Re: Oranum?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 05:32:45 PM »
Anyone used this?
How are the readers?
One of my old readers moved over to it, I did not really like the format, but I gave it a try.

I’ve used it since like 2016. It can get pretty pricey because their credit value is less than the dollar value so you pay more for getting less. And I’ve had a lot of times where the audio and video freeze, but it still docks your balance. If you report an issue with quality, they’ll say they’ll look into it but blame your browser. Sometimes they’ll offer partial credit, other times they won’t. In my personal opinion, it’s a very money hungry site and advisors don’t get paid that well. A lot of frauds, too. One of my old readers actually moved away from it, but I have a few still on there. Who’s your old reader?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 05:36:19 PM by marciamia »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »
Anyone used this?
How are the readers?

I’ve used it since like 2016. It can get pretty pricey because their credit value is less than the dollar value so you pay more for getting less. And I’ve had a lot of times where the audio and video freeze, but it still docks your balance. If you report an issue with quality, they’ll say they’ll look into it but blame your browser. Sometimes they’ll offer partial credit, other times they won’t. In my personal opinion, it’s a very money hungry site and advisors don’t get paid that well. A lot of frauds, too. One of my old readers actually moved away from it, but I have a few still on there. Who’s your old reader?

Thats my experience as well, it is really money dump. It was hard too, I felt the reader rushed because of the time pressure.

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 02:15:39 AM »
I went on there all the time in like 2013. Never had any predictions from any psychics on that site come to pass. The concept of the site is a lot better than like California psychics, ask now etc. Its a way more modern format but the psychics are all fake lol.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 05:12:27 AM »
I tried it a couple of times last year with a guy named John.  It was a total waste of money. He would keep me on to get more money and tell me not to break the energy that he was trying to do. I don't like that platform either. You pay for some credits but yet its in high amounts. I regret spending that money for things that didn't happen.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 02:30:50 PM »
How frustrating!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 08:49:15 PM »
I tried it a couple of times last year with a guy named John.  It was a total waste of money. He would keep me on to get more money and tell me not to break the energy that he was trying to do. I don't like that platform either. You pay for some credits but yet its in high amounts. I regret spending that money for things that didn't happen.

Ohhhhh there was a Shelley or someone named Texas psychic medium or something and she would do the same thing! She was all twin flame this and twin flame that and she would say she was working your energy. Needless to say nothing she ever said or did panned out.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 03:29:22 AM »
Exactly, nothing happened. He asked me what I wanted him to have my POI think. And nothing happened as he said it would. Those months past a long time ago and nothing. I wish I could get back all that money as it was quite a few hundreds for less than 25 minutes.