Author Topic: Micah's Predictions  (Read 29647 times)

Offline maroonlight

Micah's Predictions
« on: April 20, 2018, 01:12:11 PM »
I know there's a couple threads on Micah, but I just bothered posting because he is the last psychic whose predictions I am waiting on. I got an email reading a few months ago and I found him to be incredibly good with past and present details. He gave me numbers for timing and said he felt that the guy would come back June 26th, and definitely no later than June.

Just asking for an update...Whose predictions with him have panned out?

Offline Ccc25

Re: Micah's Predictions
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 01:47:47 PM »
I’ve never read with him. But keep us posted. I hope he works out for you

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:04:05 PM »
I had a reading with Micah 2 months back, his predictions are inline with my trusted readers.
Maybe "slight" differences in timeframes but definitely similar predictions.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 02:17:48 PM »
I read with him quite some time ago and no, his predictions didn't pan out.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 03:10:42 PM »
same here. no luck with anyone on clairvoyant chat

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 03:32:26 PM »
I know there's a couple threads on Micah, but I just bothered posting because he is the last psychic whose predictions I am waiting on. I got an email reading a few months ago and I found him to be incredibly good with past and present details. He gave me numbers for timing and said he felt that the guy would come back June 26th, and definitely no later than June.

His outcomes for me generally happen but I don’t put a lot of focus on the numbers. Most of his predictions are usually aligned with my other top readers. Lady P will give me Season like Spring or Summer and he will give me a 4 which could be April and Yona May say in the warm months and Kisha may say 4 or in the next few months. So while they differ in specifics they usually align at least from my experience. I have had hit or miss predictions with QOC18 also but her attitude in the last 2 readings has been a complete turnoff. All in all I like Micah and I would say he’s been accurate for me more often than not. Good luck and keep us posted. 

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 10:52:46 PM »

His outcomes for me generally happen but I don’t put a lot of focus on the numbers. Most of his predictions are usually aligned with my other top readers. Lady P will give me Season like Spring or Summer and he will give me a 4 which could be April and Yona May say in the warm months and Kisha may say 4 or in the next few months. So while they differ in specifics they usually align at least from my experience. I have had hit or miss predictions with QOC18 also but her attitude in the last 2 readings has been a complete turnoff. All in all I like Micah and I would say he’s been accurate for me more often than not. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks for filling me in. Didn't have much luck with Lady P or Kisha. Micah gave me the numbers 6 - 2 - 6 and he thinks it's June 26 because he 6 repeated itself. He said definitely no later than June though.

Offline sgrd

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 05:53:24 PM »
None of his predictions ever came to pass for me... (but neither did Kisha's or Carla's)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 08:05:02 PM »
None of his predictions ever came to pass for me... (but neither did Kisha's or Carla's)

Same with me. Keisha got a few small things but outcome nope

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 10:21:44 PM »
I have had predictions manifest from all 3 of them in different areas. It goes to show that not everyone connects.

Offline Candy

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 03:18:37 AM »
Micah is remarkably insightful with current feelings and thoughts. He was able to pick up my situation with lots of accuracy. But his predictions and timeline seem a bit optimistic. Does anyone feel his timeline/predictions are too optimistic? Or are his predictions pretty realistic?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2018, 08:45:26 PM »
Micah is remarkably insightful with current feelings and thoughts. He was able to pick up my situation with lots of accuracy. But his predictions and timeline seem a bit optimistic. Does anyone feel his timeline/predictions are too optimistic? Or are his predictions pretty realistic?

Agreed he is very insightful.

He gave me a positive outcome, but so far has been correct that it won't happen easily. That's been how it's playing out thus far..been in contact with the POI since we split and I know he still thinks about me, but he is being stubborn. I heard one person say on a different thread that everything he said was negative so I wouldn't say that he is a fairy tale reader...

I emailed him about a question concerning my reading and he did a 10 minute phone call for me for free too. So I really think he does mean well and cares about his clients, which is not typical for most readers.

Offline Candy

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2018, 09:39:26 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experience, Maroonlight. Was Micah's timeline prediction accurate for you? Or were his predictions accurate but timeline off?

Micah was able to describe my POI's and third party's personalities so well that I think he has some things right. But it's a rather difficult situation, so I think his timeline is overly optimistic.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2018, 04:11:13 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experience, Maroonlight. Was Micah's timeline prediction accurate for you? Or were his predictions accurate but timeline off?

Micah was able to describe my POI's and third party's personalities so well that I think he has some things right. But it's a rather difficult situation, so I think his timeline is overly optimistic.

Timing is for June. I don't know yet.

Offline Applenade

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2018, 08:21:54 PM »
Does he stick to his email schedule? Waiting for my reading from him :x.