Author Topic: Hello! Here’s my list and I would love some feedback.  (Read 4107 times)

Offline Catlover86

Hello! Here’s my list and I would love some feedback.
« on: April 19, 2018, 06:17:23 AM »
Hello everyone,
I’ve been a long time member on this forum, haven’t posted in years. I do like to lurk and read suggestions. I started calling more than usual because of what I am going through with ex.
I will briefly post who I have spoke to, who’s been accurate and maybe get some opinions on some readers. Here we go:

So far... abundant visions, angelic dreams, barbara4846, lady Jenna, mystic raven1
 and Yona have all
Seen someone from my past coming back. All have picked it up in general reads. I don’t ask specifically about him. The only one who gets specific questions is Barbara because I trust her and she’s proven to me that she is looking out for my best interest and is honest with me. She doesn’t think it’s him but she got his zodiac sign and her description of who it could be sounds like ex. They all
see the same problems in his current relationship.

We will see what happens.

I want to give credit to a random reader who predicted Jan 2017 that I would face a betrayal, and that it would kinda be my fault because I was trying to make a relationship out of something that really had no foundation ( I know what she means by that ) well ex left me in Oct last year to go back to his ex.  That was Emmy moon or Emilie moon or whatever the fu** she calls herself now. Lol. Yona also predicted not so fun stuff BUT, she never got a Queen of cups, those who have read with her know that’s usually a threat but she never ever ever mentioned a queen of cups. So I’m confused.

Now... I need your help. QOC18 and Aries Intuition have mentioned similar predictions that the readers above had made, but these two see it happening to me. Example, Yona predicted drama and a battle between him and current girl, but Aries says she sees a battle between me and ex and a family memeber? Which I can’t see why I would fight with anyone in his fam? I don’t know, so I am a bit thrown off now because I don’t know who’s mixing who. QOC18 is negative when it comes to our readings, but she was also incorrect when she predicted ex and I would be “long term” after our baby was born but we actually broke up the week he was born, then she would be positive in the readings after our split but she was in fact mixing me and his gf. So I don’t know what to believe with her. I would love your feedback!

Offline mignnone

Re: Hello! Here’s my list and I would love some feedback.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 01:41:44 AM »
I have never read with Yona and the others have not been accurate for me in terms of predictions. Queen of Cups did say something that was kind of true but I can’t remember when I read with her, so I can’t say for sure what she said was actually true. I read with Emmy recently and probably won’t again. When did you read with her that she was able to predict this betrayal? The only advisor that’s ever been 100% accurate in what they saw has been Cookie for me.

Offline Catlover86

Re: Hello! Here’s my list and I would love some feedback.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 02:05:04 AM »
I asked Emmy for a general read Jan 2017 and she basically told me she saw a betrayal from a man that I didn’t really have a strong foundation with. She worded it differently but it happened Oct 2017. Ex slept with his now gf a month after we had our baby. I read with Cookie and she’s gotten some details correct. Waiting on predictions to pass.

anything