Author Topic: Torey  (Read 2899 times)

Offline journalmuse

Torey
« on: April 16, 2018, 03:22:50 AM »
So over the weekend I read with Torey on a whim. She's a completely new reader, hardly any reviews ... and I usually don't read with anyone until they've had several thousand calls. But for some reason I felt drawn to her, and I'm glad I gave her a shot. I can't speak to her predictions but she was extremely in tune with me, and the other people I was asking about - she easily talked about challenges, motivations, underlying issues, etc., many of which I know to be true - so she was connected accurately to me. She also was really knowing... you know when you feel like you're talking to someone who just GETS it, well that's how I felt. I haven't had this good a reading in some time, especially with someone I picked at random. I will read with her again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 11:56:19 AM by journalmuse »

Offline mignnone

Re: Torey
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 06:00:40 PM »
What topic would you recommend reading with her for? Like is she good with relationship and careers or just career.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 06:18:02 AM »
I’ve also read with her about 5 times because she literally picked up on the fact my Poi has a child and she’s also gotten some contact predictions correct. I’d def say try her

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 11:41:01 AM »
What topic would you recommend reading with her for? Like is she good with relationship and careers or just career.
I’ve only read with her once but it was about relationship stuff.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 02:33:03 PM »
I tried reading with her last night and she gave me a contact prediction of 24-48 hours. I did hear OF the POI shortly after my call with Torey but not FROM him yet. If she does end up getting the timing right, I'll update but she mentioned a few things that were not factually correct so it made me question the connection.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 07:03:40 PM »
I tried reading with her last night and she gave me a contact prediction of 24-48 hours. I did hear OF the POI shortly after my call with Torey but not FROM him yet. If she does end up getting the timing right, I'll update but she mentioned a few things that were not factually correct so it made me question the connection.

Did her prediction come to pass?

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 11:54:53 PM »
My question to her was when POI would reach out to talk next. When I asked, I meant by phone/text/e-mail/actual conversation. She said within 48-hours. On Day 2, I saw he clicked on my profile but I'm not sure if he actually intended for me to see this.lol So did he contact?  :P If you try her, let me know how she does for you. I might give her another try to see if she connects better this time around. I feel she can pick up on some stuff but doesn't know exactly in what context to place them.

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 11:38:43 PM »
updates?