Author Topic: Stevie (& Tajah)  (Read 6841 times)

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Stevie (& Tajah)
« on: December 12, 2016, 01:46:43 AM »
Just read with Stevie - honestly, she's great. She got the situation immediately and didn't judge me on it (some would have run away a long time ago!) and helped explain what I need to do going forward if things are going to change, and also how to help myself in the meantime. So she's great for looking into a complicated situation and she's highly compassionate and caring, if you like/want that.

Tajah, when I read with her it was also great but different style - and most of her predictions aren't til next year anyway, but so far unfortunately what she said *is* happening. She warned me something might happen and it is.

Offline whskers

Re: Stevie (& Tajah)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 05:17:14 PM »
Any updates on tajah's prediction?

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 10:52:10 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:25:32 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 10:42:55 PM »
anything on tajah?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 06:46:29 PM »
I wanted to report that I tried reading with Tajah.  She said a few things and then asked me if it resonated, I said "not really".  She then told me that she wasn't picking up on me, and suggested I read with someone else.  I've never had this happen before.  I was shocked, and now I have tremendous respect for her and her honesty.  In my experience most readers would just keep going and make things up, and ask questions.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 01:04:12 AM »
I ve read with Tajah a few times. On on occasion i was confused between two people and she was able to tell me who id up with, which turned out to be true. However, I do not take her timelines to heart as they usually are off.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back