Author Topic: Yona Farrell’s new short term cards  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Raelove

Yona Farrell’s new short term cards
« on: April 14, 2018, 04:05:27 PM »
Read that yona now provides readings that provide info for short term instead of long term. Short term meaning 6 months out, I read with her on Friday and wow. I think she’s pretty good. I still have to wait and see but so far a lot of things made sense and she seems ethical and like she doesn’t sugarcoat like I’ve read. Has anyone recently read with her short term guide?

Or read in geneteal with her? What do you think?

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona Farrell’s new short term cards
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 07:55:33 PM »
read with Yona 3/6 and the 1 st thing she mentioned was a meeting resolving past issues. I knew what the issues were but no idea with whom. I had that meeting today.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 09:13:03 PM »
Not sure when that started. Read with her end of November. Nothing has passed yet.  Scheduled another reading in May only because she read my past and present so well.

Lovefash67

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 10:10:48 PM »
I read with her in November 2016 and thats when she told me her guides changed. in regards to her predcitions now being short term . I personally dont agree. My love predcition from Yona has still not happened each time that I hace read with her since she changed her guides she says its going to happen soon its been a year and a hald since her new guides and 2 years in a half since she first told me the predcition and that was with her old guides. Now, in regards to other predictions like small ones some of them have happened quickly. My big work prediction did happen with in the time frame that she gave me

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 03:00:58 AM »
My first reading with Yona was in 2016 and and some of those predictions only happened in Feb/March this year. I had another read this year, Yona thought those cards would have a 4 month timeframe, so they would seem they are shorter term. I think i prefer the shorter term cards.  We shall see if these ones hit the mark or are a little longer out.