Author Topic: Which psychic do you think is the best?  (Read 18630 times)

Offline texmex

Re: Which psychic do you think is the best?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 03:46:16 AM »
Read with QoC 18 today and she was spot on. Called reconciliation but with a warning to make sure certain things get done beforehand to avoid a quick relapse. She pinpointed two stunning facts about the situation that she sees as the absolute drivers for getting back with POI. I must say she is dead on. These things are huge for POI.
Also told me the contacts I am getting are about luring me back. Typical avoidant tactics I might add.

As for her noted demeanor, I found her cordial if a little firm. Wouldn't say harsh by any means. She moved fast and asked clarifying questions. Overall a great reading

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 08:19:20 PM »
Aries intuition predicted my life. Not super detailed but everything has happened.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 11:31:51 PM »
QOC most accurate for me.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2018, 02:34:25 AM »
Recently I had a reader tell me that my supervisor will be leaving, and. I will be promoted not with a title but be on some trial to see how I do, I dismissed the reader , unfortunately my supervisor who joined my team lees than 4 months ago is leaving . I was in shock

Offline mignnone

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2018, 05:06:19 PM »
Recently I had a reader tell me that my supervisor will be leaving, and. I will be promoted not with a title but be on some trial to see how I do, I dismissed the reader , unfortunately my supervisor who joined my team lees than 4 months ago is leaving . I was in shock

Who was the reader that told you this?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 07:23:13 PM »
QofC

Who was the reader that told you this?

Offline laoch

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2018, 09:38:44 PM »
Does queen of cups have her own site?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2018, 02:33:25 AM »
I had a falling out with a friend and I read with about 40 psychics asking if we were done. Almost all said no except a few who didn't see reconciliation. so most were accurate but the ones who got the timing absolutely right were Rune Mistree(Bitwine), Rekha(bitwise), Cali (bitwine), Arie Intuition (Keen - she saw 7 for contact and he reached out to me on the 25th), Rachel Marie (Bitwine) and QOC.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2018, 01:35:09 AM »
I am shockingly impressed with Rune Mistress on Bitwine. she got the POI contact prediction right even though she clearly said I can predict the outcome but not necessarily the when. I've called her twice and both times she was bang on. Infact she said something about our relationship getting better than before, she was the only one who put it in those words and she is right on. In $10 you get your answer and you are all done:) Quick and accurate in my books.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2018, 04:39:31 PM »
Marion can you explain more? What were the predictions?

QOC said we would be friends but not lovers, we were never friends.

Lady P said he would be in and out but he never came back, she also predicted someone from my past coming back which did not happen.

Offline username1111

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »
The ones I have consulted over the past 2-3 years (& kept in my trusted list):
- Aries Intuitions
- Marie Anna
Both have been correct in many occasions with the overall energies/feelings or direction things were going to. Time frames have been sometimes good and sometimes very off.
But they are for sure very ethical and gifted and their insights will help you understand better what are the possible options for you to choose. They can both read pretty far out.

More recently I have read with (about 6 months)
- Prophet Rose
Although I don't have yet a long time connection with her, she has been pretty accurate on several topics: Job search, contact predictions, events, people. Her time frames have been also pretty spot on.

I am a big believer that our thoughts and feelings also influence our paths and options. I have read with psychics for many years and I have learned to take their inputs more like a compass, a guidance over the web of possibles than one can navigate to, rather than a source of truth/certainty.
Also, when timeframes are far stretched from what was initially thought (I had events predicted that happened more than 18months later than initially hoped for) ~ the whole anticipation of what you would want from these events or how they would play out in your life can also be pretty off.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2018, 04:13:25 PM »
The ones I have consulted over the past 2-3 years (& kept in my trusted list):
- Aries Intuitions
- Marie Anna
Both have been correct in many occasions with the overall energies/feelings or direction things were going to. Time frames have been sometimes good and sometimes very off.
But they are for sure very ethical and gifted and their insights will help you understand better what are the possible options for you to choose. They can both read pretty far out.

More recently I have read with (about 6 months)
- Prophet Rose
Although I don't have yet a long time connection with her, she has been pretty accurate on several topics: Job search, contact predictions, events, people. Her time frames have been also pretty spot on.

I am a big believer that our thoughts and feelings also influence our paths and options. I have read with psychics for many years and I have learned to take their inputs more like a compass, a guidance over the web of possibles than one can navigate to, rather than a source of truth/certainty.
Also, when timeframes are far stretched from what was initially thought (I had events predicted that happened more than 18months later than initially hoped for) ~ the whole anticipation of what you would want from these events or how they would play out in your life can also be pretty off.

So true. 

Offline cocozumi

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2018, 11:17:36 PM »
Hi
I am new to this group and also to the way this whole set up works.  Its not like anything I have come across before.
I am hoping to benefit as much as possible from all your knowledge and experiences.  Wondering if anyone has heard of Emma Jane Ashley? Her website is www.emmajaneashley.com?? A friend of mine had a reading with her, which is what prompted me to look into it a bit more.  She said Emma Jane gave her the most incredibly accurate and genuine reading she has ever had (and she's had ALOT). I have looked for other reviews of her but I don't have much else to go on (other than the stuff that's said about her on Psychic Today website) and for me, getting a reading is like a MAJOR event.  She seems like the real deal and I am hoping for a bit of reassurance before I spend money I can't replace.
Has anyone here had a reading from her?  I feel desperate for some spiritual guidance from the right person- my partner walked out on me last year, Ive walked out on my job last month and now I have found a house I want to buy.  Feel like I am like the cartoon character the tasmanian devil!!
Thanks all x

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2018, 06:54:58 PM »
Hi
I am new to this group and also to the way this whole set up works.  Its not like anything I have come across before.
I am hoping to benefit as much as possible from all your knowledge and experiences.  Wondering if anyone has heard of Emma Jane Ashley? Her website is www.emmajaneashley.com?? A friend of mine had a reading with her, which is what prompted me to look into it a bit more.  She said Emma Jane gave her the most incredibly accurate and genuine reading she has ever had (and she's had ALOT). I have looked for other reviews of her but I don't have much else to go on (other than the stuff that's said about her on Psychic Today website) and for me, getting a reading is like a MAJOR event.  She seems like the real deal and I am hoping for a bit of reassurance before I spend money I can't replace.
Has anyone here had a reading from her?  I feel desperate for some spiritual guidance from the right person- my partner walked out on me last year, Ive walked out on my job last month and now I have found a house I want to buy.  Feel like I am like the cartoon character the tasmanian devil!!
Thanks all x

I think there is a thread about her that was started not too long ago. I would do a search of her name on this forum and it should come up.

anything