Author Topic: Predictions  (Read 5812 times)

Offline eilson

Predictions
« on: March 06, 2018, 06:36:51 PM »
What has been the most impressive/accurate prediction you have gotten from a psychic that caused you to say to yourself, Wow this person is the real deal!

Offline mignnone

Re: Predictions
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 04:34:13 AM »
Cookie( spiritualist reader) literally everything she told me happen one by one. That was the first advisor I have ever had future predictions( 3 months or more) happen and exactly as she said they would happen.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 02:51:10 AM »
almost all the psychics I spoke with got it right, they all said reconciliation which happened but the ones who got the POI contact date right were the following bitwise psychics - Rachel Marie, Rune Mistress, Cali and Rekha.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 03:09:19 AM »
I just realized that something Mattie predicted in fall is coming true now. She said I had been trying to lose weight (true) and that she felt in Spring I was going to really be pleased with how I was looking, as a result of having joined some program or such as that. Not a diet she said a program. And it just clicked for me, I decided this month to join this pricey program that pairs nutrition and fitness. Of course I won’t have been doing it long enough to say it’s working by spring but I did join it in spring. Wow. It’s like a light bulb just went off. That means I would say 75% of her first reading has been true.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 10:59:26 PM »
I just posted about Delano in the CP section. but he predicted a crap load of stuff for me that came true in a weird way about my next serious relationship. go check it out and let me know your thoughts!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 01:32:18 AM »
For me it was Nina at Psychic Source, she said that he would be telling me that he loved me with tears in his eyes.  I could not believe it, I hadn't spoken to this man in like 5 years, it just didn't make sense.

Well, it happened, he called me up to apologize one day out of the blue, and he said he loved me and he was so nervous he could have had tears. 

She also kept telling me that he would come back and I'd have a choice to be with him, I kept reading with her for years, finally I had to stop and say maybe it's never going to happen. Still hasn't happened we've only grown further apart.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2018, 08:54:23 AM »
Good few psychics picked up here and there and some predictions have actually happened. BUT looking back at readings ( I record them all) , only Yona predicted the dinamic, emotions correct . So far she has been for me 100%. At the moment she is the only one who I am impressed with at the moment . Still a long way to go and I certainly will update. i wasn't impressed with her readings in the beginning, but now I am stunned . So far every bit she told me is going as she told me

Offline Sag78

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2018, 08:55:50 AM »
My apology for English . It's terrible .