Author Topic: Which psychic do you think is the best?  (Read 18631 times)

Offline Raelove

Which psychic do you think is the best?
« on: April 13, 2018, 11:59:46 AM »
Heard all good things about Lady Persephone, Yona Farrell, Queen of cups 18, and Leanne Halyburton. They somewhat gave me similar readings but Leanne was a lot more harsh.

Who do you think is the best? And pls explain if their readings/predictions came to pass or not.

Offline maroonlight

Re: Which psychic do you think is the best?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:37:51 PM »
Didn't try Yona or Leanne, but did not have a good experience with Lady P or Queen of Cups. Neither of them gave me fairy tales, but no predictions they made at all came to pass.

Offline Raelove

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 12:44:37 PM »
Marion can you explain more? What were the predictions?

Offline scarlora

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 02:41:51 PM »
I read with Yona in November.  Nothing she said has happened, yet.  I didn't seem to get much out of her in terms of predictions, just 2 things.
I got Leanne's 10 predictions and they weren't really predictions.  so were they accurate? Sure.  But it was stuff I already knew, like you will be around this guy and you will feel like this. 
Lady P  gave me advice on how to get what I want and read someone's personality and feelings really accurately.  But yea, no predictions really.
QoC gave me a really short reading in October.  She was correct in picking up a third party but ended the call abruptly after one short spread.  I don't plan on calling her again.  I get intimidated by people like that. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 05:09:36 PM »
There is no "the best" when it comes to readers. Each has a particular talent, but they may or may not be useful to you.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 05:31:15 PM »
It's a shame QOC has such an off putting personality because she really can read the present astoundingly well. 

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 06:18:24 PM »
In regards to QOC, has anyone experience a reading where she sounds like she doesn't want to say something positive about a love relationship reading?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 06:19:20 PM »
It's a shame QOC has such an off putting personality because she really can read the present astoundingly well.

Couldn't agree more. Even when she's sweet she's scary. Wish I could figure her out.

I can verify some stuff she got for me a while back was true, but she was never firm on an outcome...I don't think outcomes are her strong point anyway.

Offline Raelove

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 06:41:13 PM »
I have read with QOC twice and something she told me I found out later that day is true. No way she could have guessed either. So I’m hoping she is correct about everything else she told me. Weird cause I never experienced her rudeness like most people have said. And I hope I never do LOL.

Offline Raelove

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 06:43:46 PM »
Sawlight yes I’ve read that she’s most accurate with present and people’s feelings/intentions but not to use her for outcomes. I don’t think any psychic can really predict a correct outcome honestly

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 07:05:01 PM »
Sawlight yes I’ve read that she’s most accurate with present and people’s feelings/intentions but not to use her for outcomes. I don’t think any psychic can really predict a correct outcome honestly
[/b]

Sadly, i agree.  I don't think they can see outcomes either. 

QOC always seemed to be hesitant to give any outcomes anyway.  More like, well I don't see anything for this amount of time.  She was right about that, for me anyway. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 08:04:05 PM »
In regards to QOC, has anyone experience a reading where she sounds like she doesn't want to say something positive about a love relationship reading?

YES!  I feel she hates to give anyone positive news. 

Offline Raelove

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 08:41:29 PM »
She wasn’t really negative with me I just hope she’s right ..... it’s good she doesn’t sugarcoat though

Offline texmex

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 11:30:38 PM »
Where can I connect w Queen of Cups 18? Is she on Keen only?

Offline Raelove

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2018, 12:07:48 AM »
Yes Queen of cups 18, just hope you get her on a good day lol

anything