Author Topic: Empath  (Read 9614 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Empath
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 12:36:54 AM »
Poker face, go screw yourself, being rude you call it? Aren’t you complaining about everyone you’ve had a reading with? Do you know how many fake reviews we’ve had? Check my member status and know that I have been a long standing member of this forum and tired of fake people advertising

Just another new member advertising.

I quite like the look of Blu. It doesn't say anything on his profile about being an empath, so I'm surprised you guys said he was so good at it. I'm looking for a good empath and not having much on some sites.. Who out of Eamon and Blu turned out to be better at nailing the present with thoughts and feelings?

Hey @star1! I read with a great empath from her private site. Her name is Karen Jo Hiles and she's very reasonable. $35 for 15 minutes. You just email her to set something up and then PayPal her before the reading on her site. She meditates on any concerns or questions you may have BEFORE your reading to not waste your time together and then tells you what she's picked up from her notes. She isn't a hard hitter with future predictions, but is amazzzzing at picking up current feelings. A wonderful remote empath. I read w her once every 4 weeks on the nose.

Her site is: http://healingtheworld.net :)

They share there experience please do not be rude. not every link is an advert for selfish gain.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 12:49:53 AM »
I quite like the look of Blu. It doesn't say anything on his profile about being an empath, so I'm surprised you guys said he was so good at it. I'm looking for a good empath and not having much on some sites.. Who out of Eamon and Blu turned out to be better at nailing the present with thoughts and feelings?

Hey @star1! I read with a great empath from her private site. Her name is Karen Jo Hiles and she's very reasonable. $35 for 15 minutes. You just email her to set something up and then PayPal her before the reading on her site. She meditates on any concerns or questions you may have BEFORE your reading to not waste your time together and then tells you what she's picked up from her notes. She isn't a hard hitter with future predictions, but is amazzzzing at picking up current feelings. A wonderful remote empath. I read w her once every 4 weeks on the nose.

yeah, shes from bitwine. shes a pretty good empath...but she just didnt end up being too helpful to me.

Like a typical empath who's good on present, but not so great at predictions?

Well there is that. But I just felt like most of the empathic information was just too abstract..not always practical. She uses symbolic language to get across her ideas, which can be annoying and gives you the sense of being left hanging. You dont know what to do with the information, if that makes sense.

Offline star1

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 12:56:27 AM »

yeah, shes from bitwine. shes a pretty good empath...but she just didnt end up being too helpful to me.

Well there is that. But I just felt like most of the empathic information was just too abstract..not always practical. She uses symbolic language to get across her ideas, which can be annoying and gives you the sense of being left hanging. You dont know what to do with the information, if that makes sense.

Lol. Left the call feeling more confused than before.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 12:59:45 AM »

I think its because of the way her guides communicate. They dont speak proper English lol  She was only directly accurate about 1 or 2 issues for me way back.

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2018, 01:04:10 AM »

I think its because of the way her guides communicate. They dont speak proper English lol  She was only directly accurate about 1 or 2 issues for me way back.

That sounds crazy confusing. No wonder she wasn't accurate, lol.

anything