Author Topic: Empath  (Read 9615 times)

Offline mignnone

Empath
« on: April 12, 2018, 06:07:27 PM »
Hands down, who is the best empath on CP in terms of knowing how a person truly feels about you and how they felt during a particular moment?

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Empath
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 11:41:10 PM »
There are a few that are really good.  And by good, I mean the persons in question acted and said the same things.  They are Joey, Eamon, Elizabeth and Blu.  I don’t know how they know, but they do.  And there’s confirmation in what transpires.  Of course, each person’s experience may different than the next, so they may or may not work for all.  Usually from what they say, you can pretty much tell what direction you should take.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 03:24:08 AM »
There are a few that are really good.  And by good, I mean the persons in question acted and said the same things.  They are Joey, Eamon, Elizabeth and Blu.  I don’t know how they know, but they do.  And there’s confirmation in what transpires.  Of course, each person’s experience may different than the next, so they may or may not work for all.  Usually from what they say, you can pretty much tell what direction you should take.
The funny part is when I read with Joey and Eamon, they pretty much said the same thing but when I read with Blu, his reading was different than theirs and he warned me that something is going to happen in June but everyone else said June would be good. So I don’t know what to think.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 04:32:12 AM »
If you don’t mind me asking, but was Blu’s reading a little different or totally different than the other two? 

As far as prediction wise, I cannot vouch for either of the three because I didn’t ask for them.  Blu told me a while ago that I would be doing a lot of travel in April (I didn’t ask him for this info); however, that didn’t happen.  For empathy in the present and feelings, they have all been on point.  I can confirm by the conversations I’ve had with certain individuals I’ve called about.  I’ve come to realize that things change and that nothing is set in stone. 

What I can advise you to do is to look at what’s presently happening in your situation, look at all three readings, take a few days to process it and go with what your gut says. 

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 11:11:07 AM »
If you don’t mind me asking, but was Blu’s reading a little different or totally different than the other two? 

As far as prediction wise, I cannot vouch for either of the three because I didn’t ask for them.  Blu told me a while ago that I would be doing a lot of travel in April (I didn’t ask him for this info); however, that didn’t happen.  For empathy in the present and feelings, they have all been on point.  I can confirm by the conversations I’ve had with certain individuals I’ve called about.  I’ve come to realize that things change and that nothing is set in stone. 

What I can advise you to do is to look at what’s presently happening in your situation, look at all three readings, take a few days to process it and go with what your gut says.

The reading wasn’t totally different but the feeling we’re more on the negative side. Eamon and Joey gave a mixture of the two. I didn’t ask Blu for any predictions, he just told me something would happen in June so since maybe what he told you didn’t pan out, maybe it won’t happen. I know for sure what Joey said was true in terms of her empathic skills so I might call her again. I know that they are reading in the moment so things change. I also talked to Brice who is supposed to be good with personality and he’s reading was negative all the way. Both Brice and Blu said I would meet someone new end of the year or Jan next year. So we will see.

Update!
Blu was some what right but glad not fully correct.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 05:44:29 AM by mignnone »

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 11:29:27 PM »
Just my two cents:

I had a reading with Eamon a while ago.  Yery nice man but nothing he said happened.  He was very middle of the road and in general as an empath.  Sometimes he's awake and sometimes he's asleep kind of thing.  True, but so is everyone else.  Nothing specific to my POI. 

I should have asked for a refund but because of all the good feedback I decided to sit tight and see if anything came about and nothing did.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 11:34:42 PM »
Glad u said this cuz i was curious about this guy...not enough to make a account and read tho. Hopefully things happen for u tho. After may i may try blessid

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 09:09:33 AM »
I quite like the look of Blu. It doesn't say anything on his profile about being an empath, so I'm surprised you guys said he was so good at it. I'm looking for a good empath and not having much on some sites.. Who out of Eamon and Blu turned out to be better at nailing the present with thoughts and feelings?

Offline embibems

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 11:58:52 PM »
I quite like the look of Blu. It doesn't say anything on his profile about being an empath, so I'm surprised you guys said he was so good at it. I'm looking for a good empath and not having much on some sites.. Who out of Eamon and Blu turned out to be better at nailing the present with thoughts and feelings?

Hey @star1! I read with a great empath from her private site. Her name is Karen Jo Hiles and she's very reasonable. $35 for 15 minutes. You just email her to set something up and then PayPal her before the reading on her site. She meditates on any concerns or questions you may have BEFORE your reading to not waste your time together and then tells you what she's picked up from her notes. She isn't a hard hitter with future predictions, but is amazzzzing at picking up current feelings. A wonderful remote empath. I read w her once every 4 weeks on the nose.

Her site is: http://healingtheworld.net :)

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 12:00:45 AM »

Hey @star1! I read with a great empath from her private site. Her name is Karen Jo Hiles and she's very reasonable. $35 for 15 minutes. You just email her to set something up and then PayPal her before the reading on her site. She meditates on any concerns or questions you may have BEFORE your reading to not waste your time together and then tells you what she's picked up from her notes. She isn't a hard hitter with future predictions, but is amazzzzing at picking up current feelings. A wonderful remote empath. I read w her once every 4 weeks on the nose.

Hi embibems, thanks so much. That's really sweet of you, i appreciate it. The only issue is that I'm over in England so couldn't speak via phone with her.. Is she good at email readings, or? Thank you!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 12:04:41 AM »
Just another new member advertising.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 12:10:06 AM »
Found Blu to be pretty sucky. Never found any great empaths there quite honestly.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 12:19:15 AM »

yeah, shes from bitwine. shes a pretty good empath...but she just didnt end up being too helpful to me.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 12:20:09 AM »
Just another new member advertising.

Actually, I’m pretty sure a few of us can attest to Karen Jo as an excellent empath.

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 12:22:39 AM »

yeah, shes from bitwine. shes a pretty good empath...but she just didnt end up being too helpful to me.

Like a typical empath who's good on present, but not so great at predictions?