Author Topic: CP readers changing hours  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Candy

CP readers changing hours
« on: February 08, 2021, 01:08:33 AM »
Is there a way to contact CP readers who post their availability then don’t show up or keep changing availability? Thanks!

Offline TeaAndCookies

Re: CP readers changing hours
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 02:36:25 AM »
I've called customer service and asked for my favorite readers to come back online. I only do that with the readers I connect with/have a rapport with. I try not to do it too much. I know what you mean about the inconsistent schedules. It's frustrating. I hope this helps and you get through to the reader you're looking for.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 02:44:38 AM »
I've called customer service and asked for my favorite readers to come back online. I only do that with the readers I connect with/have a rapport with. I try not to do it too much. I know what you mean about the inconsistent schedules. It's frustrating. I hope this helps and you get through to the reader you're looking for.

Customer service will get them to come online for you?

Offline Candy

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 04:24:56 AM »

Thank you! :)

anything