Author Topic: how much did you spend on online psychic up to today date????  (Read 6615 times)

Offline maroonlight

Re: how much did you spend on online psychic up to today date????
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 05:23:05 PM »
It is a total waste of money...I've had very few predictions come true and the ones that did, didn't amount to anything. I have never added up how much I spent, over 11 years I know it has been several thousand. I don't really want to know how much. Even if I just try to estimate it makes me sick. I figure I could have bought a car with what I have spent. The worst of my spending happened in 2013 when I was probably spending a few hundred each month. There were other times when I was careful and didn't spend much at all, but it was still a waste of money. I am in poor health now so it is not like I can just go out and take a second job to recover my losses. My advice to everyone is to save your money, you never know what will happen and none of these readers know either. Focus on taking care of yourself and providing for your future financially. Money that is saved or invested wisely will do more for your future than predictions ever will.

My situation is a little different because I'm a 20 year old who works full time and takes college classes online. I live with my aunt and I uncle and I pay no rent or utilities, so I didn't go into debt with readings, but I did waste a lot of money that could've gone towards my college tuition. My school is mostly paid for so I'm not borrowing a lot of money, but I'm just glad that I learned my lesson about this early on instead of when I am living on my own, and paying all of my own bills. There were definitely a few months where I got more than one $100 reading with a really expensive psychic. I might've even spent more than 3k. I haven't added up the total amount, but I know it's under 5k. I've always been very financially responsible for the most part so I've paid all of my credit cards off, bought a new car which I really needed back in August, etc. The psychic phase was by far the most financially irresponsible I've ever been before.  I treat my self to other things like salon visits which also aren't that cheap, but in all reality a $150 highlight job on your hair is worth more than a $150 psychic reading because you actually get SOMETHING.

But yeah, I've never left the country and just recently got my passport. I would've been better off taking an international trip or something like that. I don't graduate college until December and I will be staying with my aunt until I get a new job after school, so I'm going to aim at taking a trip next spring.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 05:25:45 PM »
It is a total waste of money...I've had very few predictions come true and the ones that did, didn't amount to anything. I have never added up how much I spent, over 11 years I know it has been several thousand. I don't really want to know how much. Even if I just try to estimate it makes me sick. I figure I could have bought a car with what I have spent. The worst of my spending happened in 2013 when I was probably spending a few hundred each month. There were other times when I was careful and didn't spend much at all, but it was still a waste of money. I am in poor health now so it is not like I can just go out and take a second job to recover my losses. My advice to everyone is to save your money, you never know what will happen and none of these readers know either. Focus on taking care of yourself and providing for your future financially. Money that is saved or invested wisely will do more for your future than predictions ever will.

Also as a side note, what would've happened would've happened whether you got psychic predictions about it or not. Lovers come and go, and in several years the readings you had won't mean a damn thing to you and you'll be focused on someone else rather than your current POI.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 08:56:47 PM »

My situation is a little different because I'm a 20 year old who works full time and takes college classes online. I live with my aunt and I uncle and I pay no rent or utilities, so I didn't go into debt with readings, but I did waste a lot of money that could've gone towards my college tuition. My school is mostly paid for so I'm not borrowing a lot of money, but I'm just glad that I learned my lesson about this early on instead of when I am living on my own, and paying all of my own bills. There were definitely a few months where I got more than one $100 reading with a really expensive psychic. I might've even spent more than 3k. I haven't added up the total amount, but I know it's under 5k. I've always been very financially responsible for the most part so I've paid all of my credit cards off, bought a new car which I really needed back in August, etc. The psychic phase was by far the most financially irresponsible I've ever been before.  I treat my self to other things like salon visits which also aren't that cheap, but in all reality a $150 highlight job on your hair is worth more than a $150 psychic reading because you actually get SOMETHING.

But yeah, I've never left the country and just recently got my passport. I would've been better off taking an international trip or something like that. I don't graduate college until December and I will be staying with my aunt until I get a new job after school, so I'm going to aim at taking a trip next spring.

I didn't go into debt either. I pay my credit cards off every month. But I have no savings set aside other than 401k which I am obviously not going to touch. I wish I had put even half the money I spent on readings into a savings account.

Oh man me too. I can’t believe how much I’ve spent in the last several years.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 12:18:35 AM »
Yeah,I’ve been spending on myself recently...eg:I pay for a 1.5k facial treatment and at least I see my face glowing sparkling (outcome satisfied) even at my current age....i feel I’m 20’s again!!!LOL!!!

That's not what I meant...I mean SAVING the money...putting it in a savings account, retirement plan, whatever.
Lol,I do have my own investment,don’t worry.....:)