Author Topic: how much did you spend on online psychic up to today date????  (Read 6443 times)

Offline Kimichong

i'm curious how much you folks spend on online psychic???who is the top among us???LOL....please feel free to share ....

Offline Angelina11

Re: how much did you spend on online psychic up to today date????
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 02:27:08 PM »

I have spent close to 40k in several years; however I don't spend a dollar now,  Making my denstiny myself these days.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 04:32:56 PM »
around 30K $

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 04:36:01 PM »
In 10 years period...well over 50K.  I refuse to know my real number, but I no longer call/or dependent in that way.  The worst part of my addition is over. 

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 10:03:55 AM »
Oh my god!50k!if exchange to my currency is almost 210k........can purchase a house.Im now learning to spent those money to pamper myself more..facial,cloths,food and live happily ever after.
I am just thinking,if I were to spent those huge amount of money asking on a same men and make my wallet broke but he seems holding with another girl enjoying,I suppose to spent the money to upgrade myself.
He won’t know I’m broke because of him....but I want him to know because of his decision and he  make me become a new and a better gorgeous lady!!!

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 02:32:12 PM »
Faith said it’s over a period of 10 years. People  can easily spend $500 on reading a month if not controlled. Especially binging. That’s $6,000 a year. I have spent $500 just in a day. I have a strict budget now of $200 a month and it was very hard to meet it at first. But now i have a cleansing challenge with someone I met here.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2018, 02:43:16 PM »
Yeah,I felt better now...after calculation  I spent around 3.5k from month December 2017 till now.
I’m not saying to get a reading is wastage of money but at least can get me pass thru these period of difficulty and finally I realise I need to pamper myself more.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
I've never spent more than $100 in a single month. I call once every 2 -3 weeks.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 01:50:54 AM »
I've never spent more than $100 in a single month. I call once every 2 -3 weeks.

Sooshi, 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Offline FaithandTruth

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 01:58:53 AM »
Faith said it’s over a period of 10 years. People  can easily spend $500 on reading a month if not controlled. Especially binging. That’s $6,000 a year. I have spent $500 just in a day. I have a strict budget now of $200 a month and it was very hard to meet it at first. But now i have a cleansing challenge with someone I met here.

You nailed it.  It can totally get out of control without realizing until it’s too late.  I became so reliant on it all. As if I held power and didn’t have to worry as much because of what they would tell me. I still kinda do but jut on a very different scale if at all.  It was a slow process but I’m getting to the point of not really wanting to know so much.  I hope I make sense.   

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 04:21:53 AM »
yeah...faith,me too.....

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 03:19:28 AM »
I've spent probably around 3k in the past year and a half, and I'm no longer reading as I've caught on after being burned twice that calling is just useless. No one has nailed anything for me. Sure, small things have happened and they've been correct about past and present details, but those things can still apply to a lot of people who are calling. I don't have an urge to desire to call at this point because I know the drill now. I still believe that there are spiritually gifted people in the world, but they're not the ones who are charging $6, $7, $8, $20 per minute on the toll free hotline. Anyone can get that job if they wanted to.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 04:06:24 AM »
I've spent probably around 3k in the past year and a half, and I'm no longer reading as I've caught on after being burned twice that calling is just useless. No one has nailed anything for me. Sure, small things have happened and they've been correct about past and present details, but those things can still apply to a lot of people who are calling. I don't have an urge to desire to call at this point because I know the drill now. I still believe that there are spiritually gifted people in the world, but they're not the ones who are charging $6, $7, $8, $20 per minute on the toll free hotline. Anyone can get that job if they wanted to.
well say maroon.......luckily i cut down now and i feel i wont take any reading anymore.....but i'm glad i stumble into this forum.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 01:25:58 PM »
well say maroon.......luckily i cut down now and i feel i wont take any reading anymore.....but i'm glad i stumble into this forum.

I'm glad to hear that. Part of my thing is probably that I've probably had the least success of anyone with psychics. I've read so many posts listing readers whose predictions have come true, and I tried them and they were all wrong for me, which is probably not a bad thing because if they had been right then it would definitely be harder to stop calling.

No offense to anyone on this website, but I know that there's no way in hell I could ever spend 50k on these readers. I know it's over a period of several years, but that can't possibly become me.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2018, 04:52:12 PM »
It is a total waste of money...I've had very few predictions come true and the ones that did, didn't amount to anything. I have never added up how much I spent, over 11 years I know it has been several thousand. I don't really want to know how much. Even if I just try to estimate it makes me sick. I figure I could have bought a car with what I have spent. The worst of my spending happened in 2013 when I was probably spending a few hundred each month. There were other times when I was careful and didn't spend much at all, but it was still a waste of money. I am in poor health now so it is not like I can just go out and take a second job to recover my losses. My advice to everyone is to save your money, you never know what will happen and none of these readers know either. Focus on taking care of yourself and providing for your future financially. Money that is saved or invested wisely will do more for your future than predictions ever will.
Yeah,I’ve been spending on myself recently...eg:I pay for a 1.5k facial treatment and at least I see my face glowing sparkling (outcome satisfied) even at my current age....i feel I’m 20’s again!!!LOL!!!