Author Topic: how can you tell if a reader blocked you  (Read 5198 times)

Offline truthseeker87

how can you tell if a reader blocked you
« on: April 05, 2018, 06:08:54 PM »
I am confused. A few weeks ago I had a great reading with Tammy Swanson on Keen. Today I wanted to see about contacting her and to use the free mins she gave me but she has an invalid account status?? What does that mean. Am I blocked or is she off Keen now? I cannot find her listings. I like her. I don't think I gave her a reason to block me. Confused!

On that note, now I need to find a good one I like. I do not call often. Anymore. A few weeks ago was the first time in 6 months I had called Keen. But I am starting a new relationship so I could use someone to read energy....

Offline sharon

Re: how can you tell if a reader blocked you
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 06:28:07 PM »
I cannot find her listing either. When someone blocks you you still are able to see the profile of the reader.

How do we know that you have been blocked?
You cannot arrange a call with that person, nor be able to send a mail.

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 06:43:38 PM »
Thanks. Tammy must have left Keen. I really like her. :(

Offline truthseeker87

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 06:45:54 PM »
Ok weird. She is back now. Maybe a glitch???

Offline Member5

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »
I received an email from an advisor saying the entire site is glitching and some advisors cannot be seen or found on the site at the moment.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 03:25:07 PM »
Sweethearts Tarot has blocked me twice even though we never even spoke. I think that she has a thing against UK numbers, but that's just my humble opinion lol.

As stated, you will know you are blocked because you won't be able to schedule anything with the advisor.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 05:50:10 PM »
They have no idea where you are calling from.... They can tell if you've left bad feedback. That is how they base whether they will take certain clients.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »
Sweethearts Tarot has blocked me twice even though we never even spoke. I think that she has a thing against UK numbers, but that's just my humble opinion lol.

As stated, you will know you are blocked because you won't be able to schedule anything with the advisor.
The reader can't see your number. This protects our privacy and stalking readers. How would she know you're calling from the U.K. ?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 05:54:17 PM »
I am confused. A few weeks ago I had a great reading with Tammy Swanson on Keen. Today I wanted to see about contacting her and to use the free mins she gave me but she has an invalid account status?? What does that mean. Am I blocked or is she off Keen now? I cannot find her listings. I like her. I don't think I gave her a reason to block me. Confused!

On that note, now I need to find a good one I like. I do not call often. Anymore. A few weeks ago was the first time in 6 months I had called Keen. But I am starting a new relationship so I could use someone to read energy....

I'm going to try her, if I can get through. I'm number 6 and she is only $2 bucks pm, plus all three C's, so I know at least she just doesn't only read cards. God, I hate those.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 06:02:22 PM »

She usually tries to get thru her queue, as long as her schedule permits. She’s very good especially at her price

I'm going to try her, if I can get through. I'm number 6 and she is only $2 bucks pm, plus all three C's, so I know at least she just doesn't only read cards. God, I hate those.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 07:28:13 PM »

The reader can't see your number. This protects our privacy and stalking readers. How would she know you're calling from the U.K. ?

She has blocked me twice (two completely different names) and two different numbers used. I had NEVER spoken to her using those names. Hmmm... I had no idea they couldn't see the caller's number. So that is news to me. Either way though, I know I'm not the first person she has blocked for no reason, so I would be intrigued to know more about the information that can be seen.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 07:33:33 PM by LivingInYellow »

Offline whit777

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 09:04:27 PM »
If it was the same account but different names, then she can see the last time you contacted her but if it was a different account, she can't see anything about it. I've been blocked by readers too without ever contacting them before and I've never left a bad review on this screen name before. So there's no reason for them to block me except that maybe it was an accident. I also wonder if maybe my screen name is close to a screen name on the bashers list and they're just playing safe lol. Considering how many readers have done that, it makes me wonder what the deal is. But no, they can't see your number or your name or anything like that. There's a psychic down at the metaphysical shop I go to and she's sometimes logged into Keen during shop hours when she's slow. She was in the back washing her hands a couple months ago and her chat screen was going off. I looked at the monitor and took a good mental note of what it was showing so I can say that before they pick up the chat (and calls are probably the same info, if not less), it just says the screen name, the last time they contacted, another date I couldn't make out the title of which might have been how long the person was using Keen (because it was 2010 in this person's case and Rachel's only been reading since 2015) and then a dollar amount which I'm assuming is the amount they've spent on that particular advisor because in this case it was $0. I don't know what info they get after the chat begins but that's as much as my borderline stalking could get me on that day lol. I hope that helps a bit.

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 09:53:03 PM »
Thanks Whit777, you're a peach!
Hmmm. That's interesting information and I will bear it in mind. It's so strange that some readers just do that. Maybe the name and creation date is enough to send them into panic mode then :-/

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 05:23:40 AM »

I wasn't able to get through, but I waited as long as I could until I had to go out. I was going to set up an appointment once I got back, but she had that option turned off, although her profile states to set up an appointment if she isn't available. It seems she only provides that option when she is busy. Her queue is low so I'll try again later.

anything