Author Topic: Heavy hitters  (Read 7641 times)

Offline AustralieNs

Heavy hitters
« on: April 05, 2018, 01:25:33 AM »
Which advisors have gotten predictions correct for you more than once?

Offline journalmuse

Re: Heavy hitters
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 03:02:43 AM »
Which advisors have gotten predictions correct for you more than once?

Good question. It’s actually a pretty short list when it comes down to it. Off the top of my head

Yona Farrell
Chastity on CP
Tara on CP

It’s possible there are others, but those spring to mind.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 04:56:03 AM »
Yona Farrell
QoC18
Aries Intuition

All have been most successful with hits when asking for a general reading.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 11:44:05 AM »
I can validate readings from both Yona and Qoc18. Aries: reading seamed like it could happen, but it didn't. The only other reader I can validate is Diane731, she got names and something she told me would happen did but with a different person.
My first reading with Yona I asked about POI and nothing from that reading happened and I can't validate anything from that reading. My second reading I had with her everything Happened just like she said. It wasn't what I was calling about and at the time and I assumed it was with someone else, but it did happen.
QOC18:  I've not gotten big predictions from her. But things she has said about a person I have been able to validated.
Psychic Will I had a general reading with him. He picked up on things, not a lot of detail.  I have had predictions that have come to pass. Taking a trip, and Moving.
The best ban for your money is Yona hands down with Will coming in second. QOC18 her price is now $4.60 per minute. But you can get a lot from her in 3 minutes. Diane731 $110. for half an hour. My first reading with her was the best. I had 2 others with her... Just didn't get the big wow, I got with the first. Not sure if she didn't bother trying or what.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 02:38:35 PM »
Mostly, some of the things she has told me about a person I was to validate. IE, she said a person had moved. I thought noway. I checked and they had. A month ago she did make a prediction in line with a Yona prediction and that is about to happen.
With QOC18 I found you can call on a Monday and she will tell you POI is in love with you and by Friday when she calls they might feel differently. I feel that is because she picks up on the right now.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 06:01:19 PM »
Yep... Totally would not rely on final outcome from her... But she sure as hell can pick up present.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 06:37:28 PM »
Yes should’ve definitely mentioned that QoC18 is better with nailing the present than making predictions. Like creepily accurate on the present. There have been times where she’s been able to pick up on random stuff that’s going to happen in the immediate future (as in, within a week). Only once has she ever been able to give me a long term prediction (and it wasn’t even something I specifically asked, more like I asked her a question on something else and she kind of gave me an answer like “no, but I see this” and it happened like a year later).

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 06:42:28 PM »
Welcome back Leogirl. Missed you.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 02:51:24 PM »
Mostly, some of the things she has told me about a person I was to validate. IE, she said a person had moved. I thought noway. I checked and they had. A month ago she did make a prediction in line with a Yona prediction and that is about to happen.
With QOC18 I found you can call on a Monday and she will tell you POI is in love with you and by Friday when she calls they might feel differently. I feel that is because she picks up on the right now.

Only read with QOC18 one time and she was completely wrong with me. Said we'd be friends but not lovers, I knew that wasn't going to happen, not that I wanted it to anyway. She's not a fairy tale reader but I think she probably guesses in a lot of cases.

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 08:11:43 PM »
I don’t know why I have such horrible luck with psychics. For example, QOC18 being accurate about the present for a lot of people. Not with me. A couple of years ago I asked her why a friend who lives overseas was so stressed out and she told me it was because he was buying a house. I found out that was completely untrue. He was being taken to court (and the case had nothing to do with real estate). Two years later and this friend still has not bought a house. Lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 09:23:12 PM »
I've never asked her a question. Just kept if very general and never given details. They all seem to go off the deep end when we give details. Too many have gone as far a change predictions once they here a bit of your story.

Offline whit777

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2018, 12:15:17 AM »
I don’t know why I have such horrible luck with psychics. For example, QOC18 being accurate about the present for a lot of people. Not with me. A couple of years ago I asked her why a friend who lives overseas was so stressed out and she told me it was because he was buying a house. I found out that was completely untrue. He was being taken to court (and the case had nothing to do with real estate). Two years later and this friend still has not bought a house. Lol

I've stopped calling QOC because I've found readers I connect with at a lower price but that's still kind of unusual in my opinion for her to be that wrong lol. At least she hasn't been that wrong for me. In fact, as far as the present and if I'm wanting to know how something really went down in the past, she's been great. But you said you have horrible luck with psychics.. So that makes me wonder if your energy is just hard to connect to or something weird like that or what's going on lol. I'm in no way calling you out or anything.. I'm genuinely wondering why psychics, who we can say are genuine psychics for the majority of people, are the opposite of accurate with a few others. And also, who would be accurate for you then? You're probably wondering the same thing which is why you're here lol. But I've always been curious about that.

Offline Psychicaddict

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2018, 08:12:08 AM »

I've stopped calling QOC because I've found readers I connect with at a lower price but that's still kind of unusual in my opinion for her to be that wrong lol. At least she hasn't been that wrong for me. In fact, as far as the present and if I'm wanting to know how something really went down in the past, she's been great. But you said you have horrible luck with psychics.. So that makes me wonder if your energy is just hard to connect to or something weird like that or what's going on lol. I'm in no way calling you out or anything.. I'm genuinely wondering why psychics, who we can say are genuine psychics for the majority of people, are the opposite of accurate with a few others. And also, who would be accurate for you then? You're probably wondering the same thing which is why you're here lol. But I've always been curious about that.

I honestly don’t know why i’m So hard to read. I have an open mind going into each reading and even say a little prayer hoping for a good reading. Out of the many, many psychics I have spoken with, only ONE has given me an accurate prediction. He also told me about something that was going on at the time that I was later able to confirm was true. By the time I realized how accurate he was, his keen listing had disappeared and his website was defunct. His long term prediction seems extremely unlikely, but is not totally impossible. I will say that Faery Lady was able to accurately see some things, but her predictions were way off.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2018, 10:50:41 AM »

I honestly don’t know why i’m So hard to read. I have an open mind going into each reading and even say a little prayer hoping for a good reading. Out of the many, many psychics I have spoken with, only ONE has given me an accurate prediction. He also told me about something that was going on at the time that I was later able to confirm was true. By the time I realized how accurate he was, his keen listing had disappeared and his website was defunct. His long term prediction seems extremely unlikely, but is not totally impossible. I will say that Faery Lady was able to accurately see some things, but her predictions were way off.

It's not your fault. It's been the same way for me. Many readers have gotten accurate past and present details right, but no one has ever been right on the outcome, or if they did give me a negative outcome, they did not pick up on correct past or present details. I've read with most of the highly recommended readers and they were all completely wrong, giving me a positive outcome that never happened.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 11:24:08 PM »

I believe our own spirit guides and angels are with us when we get readings. And I know with me, I would really want a reading. I would begin to call a psychic, then they would log off. Then I’ll try another, they wouldn’t take my call and so on. So then I’ll say to my personal guides...”ok...you don’t want me to read with this particular person or people today” my guides actually guide me to who to talk to, which has helped me a lot.

anything