Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 52713 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2018, 03:54:50 PM »
The disparity between people's experiences could also have something to do with the types of readers they're used to going to. I have another reader besides Kate who is spot on accurate but she's mostly a Tarot reader so her information is really exact.. But it's not as intuitive. Kate feels energy and also reads the cards so the reason she might be cryptic sometimes is because she's describing a feeling as opposed to rattling off a definition of a card combination. I like both readers (as well as a few others) and they've all been accurate. It's just a style difference. Kate is definitely not a standard card reader though. If she was, it wouldn't be cryptic at all, it would be sort of just reading the cards. And yeah, she does need validation. It doesn't bother me but I know it bothers others. When she does have validation, she's rock solid, though. And you don't have to give her much info. Just let her know what the deal is if you know it. If you don't, just say "I don't know what that is" lol. It'll be something that might make sense later. But if that type of reading doesn't resonate with you as well, then she's just not for you. It sucks to waste the money on it but at least she's not like, $6.99 a minute.

You said it better than I could have, but yeah that's my experience too. And I agree, also, that you need to know what kind of reader a person is so you can set your expectations for the reading.

This last reading, the person I was asking about, she said something like "this person feels like they're not getting money they deserve, or that they should have a financial gain but aren't getting the pay off for in a situation, and it's really stressing them out" - and I said, actually it's because she is in the middle of fighting with a car dealership over a breach of warranty, the car is completely inoperable and they're refusing to fix it or buy it from her and she still owes like 9k on the car, so if it can't be fixed she just has to eat the rest of the car note since it won't sell for anything but scrap. And so that was what it was, she could tell it was an issue of money owed or deserved that she wasn't getting but couldn't put the detail in it, but I knew what that was. Then the car problem showed again later with a different deck, it was literally an upside down car card, but she knew enough about the situation to know what that was referencing then.

She's intuitive and an energy reader, so she interprets cards through that gift.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 03:59:03 PM by journalmuse »

Offline whit777

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2018, 03:25:37 AM »
My experience with her is.. I wouldn’t say cryptic.. but she needs validation what she sees. Example: the situation is my POI doesn’t like his career and wants to go completely different route but he doesn’t know anything about it and it’s making him miserable, stress and nervous about it.

My trusted advisor: he is very confused about what to do with his career. He spent 7 (yes she said 7, without my input) years of his time, effort, education  and money on this career and now he’s realizing it’s not for him. It’s stressing him out and he can’t handle anymore than this.

Kate marquez: “it looks like he’s concern about money, but not the lack of it.. it’s not like he doesn’t have it, but something about the inflow of it.”.   Then I’ll say “oh it’s because he’s not happy what he’s doing and he want to try something else. Kate marquez: oh ok ok that makes sense.

But all these I can validate with my poi.

How is this not cryptic? Can you see that no matter what his financial situation is, you can make it fit into what she said? Also, if he's concerned about the "inflow" of it then he IS concerned by the lack of it...it's contradictory and covers every possibility of his situation...If she said, "he is the concerned by the TYPE of inflow, aka where his coming is coming from" that would be different. But this is cryptic.

The "inflow" literally IS where it's coming from lol. It's just semantics, really though. She also only does chat so it's probably hard to get her point across while typing. You can't just parse a chat up to consider each part, you have to take the whole paragraph as one piece. For an energy reader, she saw the things that were happening.. Stress around the money but she specifically said it's not a lack of money. The problem is in the inflow. But we also don't know the rest of the conversation either, and I don't think whskers wants to put the whole convo up.

I think the fact that she's proven with at least a few of us that she's absolutely psychic, means that she's not just making stuff up and being general with just a couple people. She's psychic so she doesn't need to. And if she wasn't psychic, that would be her M.O. for all of us but there's no freaking way she would know some of the things she knows. Just like with any other psychic, she won't connect with everyone. I'm sure she also has bad days just like every other psychic as well. I would and have said the same thing about other psychics on here. It's super disappointing if a psychic doesn't work for you who worked amazingly for everyone else. I get that. It's also a waste of money. But getting readings period is a waste of money as it is so I just take them off my list when that happens and I don't think about it again. I only really write bad reviews (on here or on the sites) when it was obvious that they weren't even trying to give me an honest psychic reading. If they honestly tried, and the info was just wrong, then it's just a connection issue, provided there is some other evidence that they're psychic. But yeah, for a chat reader, the actual wordage can be an issue. But the benefit is we have transcripts to look at later and to back check the readings. We don't have that with a phone reader so I think they can get away with more vague or wrong predictions than a chat reader. It's a matter of preference for sure.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2018, 07:10:20 PM »
Updates on her? As many as possible please...reading with her Monday and wanna feel
I made a good choice here...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2018, 10:27:08 PM »
Updates on her? As many as possible please...reading with her Monday and wanna feel
I made a good choice here...
. You just have to try her yourself and see. Shes one of the better psychics Ive come across, but shes still a psychic. Adjust your expectations.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2018, 01:09:39 AM »
I had a an email Reading by her but when I emailed her for 2nd time follow up question she never reply me.i doubted her...

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2018, 06:48:27 AM »
One of her predictions for me came to pass recently. I like her.

*edit*

It sent before I was done typing. I was going to elaborate. The prediction that is beginning to unfold is concerning a POI. I have a career prediction that I am waiting for, but it’s still some time off. She is gifted.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 08:19:00 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2018, 04:06:35 PM »
I don't understand why anyone will post when they order reading from any reader, this a public forum and any reader can gauge who is who and who ordered what, a fake psychic can read through the tread and give you a reading based on your post, this has happened with me before with what's her name ? IMPY Tesha, If I were any of you, I will only update this thread after a reading

I just ordered an email reading with her. I will update here.

Offline njlady

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2018, 10:56:40 PM »
My experience with her is.. I wouldn’t say cryptic.. but she needs validation what she sees. Example: the situation is my POI doesn’t like his career and wants to go completely different route but he doesn’t know anything about it and it’s making him miserable, stress and nervous about it.

My trusted advisor: he is very confused about what to do with his career. He spent 7 (yes she said 7, without my input) years of his time, effort, education  and money on this career and now he’s realizing it’s not for him. It’s stressing him out and he can’t handle anymore than this.

Kate marquez: “it looks like he’s concern about money, but not the lack of it.. it’s not like he doesn’t have it, but something about the inflow of it.”.   Then I’ll say “oh it’s because he’s not happy what he’s doing and he want to try something else. Kate marquez: oh ok ok that makes sense.

But all these I can validate with my poi.

How is this not cryptic? Can you see that no matter what his financial situation is, you can make it fit into what she said? Also, if he's concerned about the "inflow" of it then he IS concerned by the lack of it...it's contradictory and covers every possibility of his situation...If she said, "he is the concerned by the TYPE of inflow, aka where his coming is coming from" that would be different. But this is cryptic.

That's not how I read it at all.  She was clear about "not the lack of it" and that it was about the "inflow of it".

That would mean something to do with any part of the process of the money coming in as lack was already excluded by her earlier statement.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2018, 03:07:46 AM »
anyone have anything verifiable come through with this reader? she was soooo positive
I don't really trust readers that are super positive. The metaphysical glass is half empty.

Offline whit777

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2018, 03:22:44 AM »
anyone have anything verifiable come through with this reader? she was soooo positive
I don't really trust readers that are super positive. The metaphysical glass is half empty.

I've had positive things come through. I've posted quite a lot about my situation on here I feel like so I'm not going to elaborate fully but her positive things came through. It just didn't feel the same when they came through for some reason. Factually, what she said was correct and made me feel hopeful at the time but when it actually happened, it wasn't as nice of a feeling. I think I might have been hoping that it meant more if he does this or that and when he did those things, it didn't mean more lol. But I'm not sure if it's because of her or me. You definitely have to put weight on the negative things she says too. That might be part of the problem is that it's easy to not hear (or read) the negative side of it. But she's generally not a fairy tale or overly positive reader. So if she was really positive, I would say maybe try to find the negative parts of it that you might have missed and try to weigh it all together. I don't think she's ever given me a super positive reading. Positive, sure but there was always reality there to bite me in the ass in the transcript lol.

Offline nightime

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2018, 04:28:39 AM »
She picked up the personalities of some people I had asked about and it was spot on! I have to say she was correct in the relationship department as she said I wouldn't be in any in the summer and would spend time healing over some bad relationship scars instead because of someone coming in to trigger that.

I just wish we could save the transcripts.  :'(

Offline scarlora

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2018, 01:41:21 PM »
She picked up the personalities of some people I had asked about and it was spot on! I have to say she was correct in the relationship department as she said I wouldn't be in any in the summer and would spend time healing over some bad relationship scars instead because of someone coming in to trigger that.

I just wish we could save the transcripts.  :'(

I copied mine over to a word document and saved it :)

She actually sent me a transcript after my reading.  If any one wants to read it, message me.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2018, 12:20:39 AM »
Has she given anyone a negative outcome?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2018, 01:19:01 AM »
Yes. I asked if someone would agree to see me and she said no (she was right)

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2018, 03:15:34 AM »
She gave me a negative outcome and so far looks like she was right about it. Some of what she described had already happened, but she talked about it happening in the future and not ever moving past that. I don't see any chance that it will turn around and have a positive outcome. Very sad situation but I'm glad she didn't tell me a fairytale.

I’m sorry to hear that. But it is good to know she’s not spoon feeding clients fairytales