Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 52725 times)

Offline helloworld

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2018, 05:03:38 PM »
Yes she can confuse the cards. There are times when she will see a card and will not know exactly how it could fit in the given situation. In those situations, I help her out and after that she gets a lot better. For instance, if she sees a card which shows travel, she could get confused if it means I will be traveling or something will happen in passing.

I have had both specific and generic reads with her. While she has nailed a specific reading for me, she has also gotten confused in another one. For specific questions in love she's been a little over 50% accurate for me but non love related she has been close to a 100%.

Her generic reads have been on the mark. Some predictions happened way sooner than she told me and some are still pending. I started reading with her fairly recently so I can't comment on her long term predictions but she has been pretty accurate with the near future.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 03:09:05 AM »
It's sort of hard to explain but that's the thing with her.. In all my readings with her, she hits on things that I just can't explain but it's the way it really is.

Yeah, I think this is an excellent assessment of her--she gets to the bottom of things, which a lot of readers simply don't do. I think in this way, she reminds me of Lady P, although a much
more professional, detailed filled version of her. People complain LP that shes not good with predictions, but if she tells you that THIS thing is the problem and that it will continue to be an issue, do you need any predictions?

Its true Kate is not always available for readings. Ironic how the truly skilled don't sit 24hrs around the clock on Keen or some other platform.

She has been correct about her empathic analysis as well as practical matters as well. I think she is very talented and professional. Rare for readers.

I read with Lady P 3 times and every time she basically told me maybe this maybe that and that's not good enough for me. She also got present details wrong by saying a guy I called about was trying to find the right career when he was CEO of a company.

If a reader can't get actual predictions correct but can only pick up on present details, many of which are really general if you think about it and could apply to anyone, then they are not really psychic in my opinion

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2018, 08:13:26 PM »
I had an update reading with Kate a few days ago, following on a reading from a few months ago. I am impressed to say that the cards she drew were similar, except further along the path that she'd outlined earlier.

By that I mean, the earlier reading was something like ... there's a problem going on, and this problem is really going to fester because it's known and out there but not really being dealt with, but it eventually will be and once it is, there's going to be a very swift resolution to this problem... but it's going to take some time to get there.

Then a few days ago, I read with her and it was something like -- the dustup of the initial problem is passed, and now we are in the middle area where things are being assessed logically in preparation for what will eventually be the swift resolution. Some of the same cards as the earlier reading re-appeared, though not all. She also told me that some of her timing predictions come from the cards themselves -- one of the decks she uses is Lenormand, and apparently certain cards are associated with months or seasons of the year. For instance, the "swift resolution" card she said is associated with the number 10, October/fall.

It was impressive, really. Reminded me a bit of Yona's readings, in that often things from prior readings will recur if they haven't happened or been resolved yet. I also continue to be impressed by her customer service and general kind demeanor.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 08:16:40 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2018, 09:35:03 PM »
I had an update reading with Kate a few days ago, following on a reading from a few months ago. I am impressed to say that the cards she drew were similar, except further along the path that she'd outlined earlier.

By that I mean, the earlier reading was something like ... there's a problem going on, and this problem is really going to fester because it's known and out there but not really being dealt with, but it eventually will be and once it is, there's going to be a very swift resolution to this problem... but it's going to take some time to get there.

Then a few days ago, I read with her and it was something like -- the dustup of the initial problem is passed, and now we are in the middle area where things are being assessed logically in preparation for what will eventually be the swift resolution. Some of the same cards as the earlier reading re-appeared, though not all. She also told me that some of her timing predictions come from the cards themselves -- one of the decks she uses is Lenormand, and apparently certain cards are associated with months or seasons of the year. For instance, the "swift resolution" card she said is associated with the number 10, October/fall.

It was impressive, really. Reminded me a bit of Yona's readings, in that often things from prior readings will recur if they haven't happened or been resolved yet. I also continue to be impressed by her customer service and general kind demeanor.

How farther does she read ?, there is something that i asked her for and she said "it will happen but alot farther out than what i can read right now". How long should i expect ?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
She reads out a couple of weeks, any prediction she gets for me hasn't been more than 4 weeks. So if she can't read things I would say its not happening in the 2 months unless you do something about it that is.

Aha, thank for the reply.
She also mentioned something that is going to happened in the next couple of months so i assume she reads maybe 2-4 months max. But still not sure.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2018, 04:39:51 PM »
She is cryptic as f***, I had to be a detective to figure out what she was saying. I think she's just a card reader (a bad one at that) not psychic.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUk! I had her book marked too.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2018, 05:18:13 PM »
Cryptic? WTF Shes been anything but cryptic for me. IDK anymore man...

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2018, 06:40:55 PM »
Her reading is almost opposite to my trusted readers in a way. So not sure

candiednut

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2018, 07:51:53 PM »
She is cryptic as f***, I had to be a detective to figure out what she was saying. I think she's just a card reader (a bad one at that) not psychic.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUk! I had her book marked too.

Hey, maybe she'll work for you...she seems great for some ppl here. I just really dislike cryptic readers...they are worse than fairytale ones in my opinion....at least fairytale readers are committed to their lies and crookery lol. Cryptic readers are not readers, they are "guessers" in my opinion. Anyone can tell me that something "may" happen and that "it could be this, could be that". She also tries to fit her info in a different way after I gave more information..."oh, ok, maybe it means this then..." NEXT!

Offline whskers

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2018, 11:33:18 AM »
She reads out a couple of weeks, any prediction she gets for me hasn't been more than 4 weeks. So if she can't read things I would say its not happening in the 2 months unless you do something about it that is.

Aha, thank for the reply.
She also mentioned something that is going to happened in the next couple of months so i assume she reads maybe 2-4 months max. But still not sure.

Yes I think she reads 3 months max. She will say, I looked into 2 weeks let me try further out.  She will let you know how far she looked in on the situation.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2018, 08:10:23 PM »
I didn’t find her cryptic at all. Sorry to hear that others found it to be so. Maybe her reading style just isn’t a fit for you.

Offline whskers

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2018, 12:20:33 AM »
My experience with her is.. I wouldn’t say cryptic.. but she needs validation what she sees. Example: the situation is my POI doesn’t like his career and wants to go completely different route but he doesn’t know anything about it and it’s making him miserable, stress and nervous about it.

My trusted advisor: he is very confused about what to do with his career. He spent 7 (yes she said 7, without my input) years of his time, effort, education  and money on this career and now he’s realizing it’s not for him. It’s stressing him out and he can’t handle anymore than this.

Kate marquez: “it looks like he’s concern about money, but not the lack of it.. it’s not like he doesn’t have it, but something about the inflow of it.”.   Then I’ll say “oh it’s because he’s not happy what he’s doing and he want to try something else. Kate marquez: oh ok ok that makes sense.

But all these I can validate with my poi.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 04:27:40 AM by whskers »

Offline whit777

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 01:03:02 AM »
The disparity between people's experiences could also have something to do with the types of readers they're used to going to. I have another reader besides Kate who is spot on accurate but she's mostly a Tarot reader so her information is really exact.. But it's not as intuitive. Kate feels energy and also reads the cards so the reason she might be cryptic sometimes is because she's describing a feeling as opposed to rattling off a definition of a card combination. I like both readers (as well as a few others) and they've all been accurate. It's just a style difference. Kate is definitely not a standard card reader though. If she was, it wouldn't be cryptic at all, it would be sort of just reading the cards. And yeah, she does need validation. It doesn't bother me but I know it bothers others. When she does have validation, she's rock solid, though. And you don't have to give her much info. Just let her know what the deal is if you know it. If you don't, just say "I don't know what that is" lol. It'll be something that might make sense later. But if that type of reading doesn't resonate with you as well, then she's just not for you. It sucks to waste the money on it but at least she's not like, $6.99 a minute.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2018, 01:17:49 AM »
IDK, she named people and my actual career  and gave me extended details about what to expect with the job..which is happening. She knew I was upset about one thing in particular and why.

But then again, I was calling about a romantic relationship either, although I did call about an emotional matter.

Offline whskers

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2018, 12:46:16 PM »
My experience with her is.. I wouldn’t say cryptic.. but she needs validation what she sees. Example: the situation is my POI doesn’t like his career and wants to go completely different route but he doesn’t know anything about it and it’s making him miserable, stress and nervous about it.

My trusted advisor: he is very confused about what to do with his career. He spent 7 (yes she said 7, without my input) years of his time, effort, education  and money on this career and now he’s realizing it’s not for him. It’s stressing him out and he can’t handle anymore than this.

Kate marquez: “it looks like he’s concern about money, but not the lack of it.. it’s not like he doesn’t have it, but something about the inflow of it.”.   Then I’ll say “oh it’s because he’s not happy what he’s doing and he want to try something else. Kate marquez: oh ok ok that makes sense.

But all these I can validate with my poi.

How is this not cryptic? Can you see that no matter what his financial situation is, you can make it fit into what she said? Also, if he's concerned about the "inflow" of it then he IS concerned by the lack of it...it's contradictory and covers every possibility of his situation...If she said, "he is the concerned by the TYPE of inflow, aka where his coming is coming from" that would be different. But this is cryptic.

My Poi has ALOT of savings. He can live on his savings for years. So he is not concerned about not having money, he is concerned about being miserable with his career where he earns so much money. So he wants to be an entrepreneur instead and use his capital to open a business. So I don’t get it as cryptic. She’s connecting, just not as confident delivery of the 1st reader.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:48:51 PM by whskers »