Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 52723 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2019, 04:13:24 PM »
Had a reading with her weeks ago about a friend. The things she told me were proven to be true recently, concerning her motivations and emotional state. I also tried magicsong again because she does have a gift for recognizing patterns, but although she was technically right, it wasnt the whole story and her insight was therefore short-sighted. Kate Marquez gave me a full bodied reading that is really hard to find with psychics I dont think shes the one to go for practical predictions concerning career, legal issues, etc, but if you want deep down insight and maybe random insight into the future that you can make use of, shes a top choice for me as far as psychics go.

Yaz88

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2019, 01:52:18 AM »
Has anyone had an issue getting transcripts from Kate?  If so, can you please message me? 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2019, 06:42:37 PM »
Has anyone had an issue getting transcripts from Kate?  If so, can you please message me?

her chat pop up allows you to get the transcript at the end of the session. Just enter your email. If you didnt do that, she's probably just busy.

Yaz88

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2019, 07:08:20 PM »

her chat pop up allows you to get the transcript at the end of the session. Just enter your email. If you didnt do that, she's probably just busy.

Bstalling, I’ve been trying to get these transcripts since September 11th.  Lol. I’ll probably just read with her again in a few weeks and ask her to send the ones from before as well.  Anyone know if Kate can accurately pick up a third party?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2019, 08:33:05 PM »
Hmm, maybe its too late, idk. She picks up on people around, yeah. But only significant people.

Yaz88

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2019, 08:45:37 PM »
Hmm, maybe its too late, idk. She picks up on people around, yeah. But only significant people.

Bstalling, Kate’s pretty damn good.  So thanks for recommending her in one of your previous posts.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2019, 02:04:09 PM »
Is she a long haired brunette on keen?   I'm not sure i am looking at the right person.  Also does she have her own website?

https://www.katemarquez.com

Yaz88

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2019, 03:07:40 PM »
Is she a long haired brunette on keen?   I'm not sure i am looking at the right person.  Also does she have her own website?

Here is her site:

https://www.katemarquez.com/

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2019, 02:37:03 PM »

Here is her site:

Yaz do you know how long Kate takes for an email reading?

Yaz88

« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2019, 05:05:40 PM »

Here is her site:

Yaz do you know how long Kate takes for an email reading?

I’ve never done an e-mail reading with her, just a chat.  The chat is very easy to schedule with her.  I will say she’s not very quick at responding to e-mails, as I’ve e-mailed her a few times in the last month trying to get my chat transcripts and haven’t gotten a response from her.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2020, 03:00:38 AM »
I’ve been thinking about getting a reading from here. Her reviews here seem kind of mixed. Does anyone suggest her or no?

Thanks

Offline maggs30

« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2020, 04:27:53 AM »
I’ve been thinking about getting a reading from here. Her reviews here seem kind of mixed. Does anyone suggest her or no?

Thanks

Kate and I connect very well. She is an awesome empath and so far short term things she has gotten correct. She told me about a month before my bf told me that his business was financially in the red. She said if you don't know this you will know it soon. Sure enough he broke one day and told me what was going on. She predicted us seeing each other before the holidays and it would end with me being upset because it would be a short amount of time. She was right. She predicted one of us being away over the holidays and us waiting for a specific date to see each other. We will see each other Tuesday so yes a specific date. She has predictions for a legal matter around valentines day and then some more serious relationship steps for April June and July. She picked up on stuff with his daughter, his brother, and his mom that causes issues and stuff in his past and how it affects him. A lot of stuff Yona has recently given me Kate gave me 2 months ago. Will she work this well for everyone? Probably not but she is definitely worth a try.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2020, 05:41:21 AM »

Thanks

Kate and I connect very well. She is an awesome empath and so far short term things she has gotten correct. She told me about a month before my bf told me that his business was financially in the red. She said if you don't know this you will know it soon. Sure enough he broke one day and told me what was going on. She predicted us seeing each other before the holidays and it would end with me being upset because it would be a short amount of time. She was right. She predicted one of us being away over the holidays and us waiting for a specific date to see each other. We will see each other Tuesday so yes a specific date. She has predictions for a legal matter around valentines day and then some more serious relationship steps for April June and July. She picked up on stuff with his daughter, his brother, and his mom that causes issues and stuff in his past and how it affects him. A lot of stuff Yona has recently given me Kate gave me 2 months ago. Will she work this well for everyone? Probably not but she is definitely worth a try.

Thanks maggs. Someone else suggested her to me so I booked an appointment at the beginning of last month but had to cancel. She refunded me and gave me a lovely offer.

I think she will be on my list after I catch up with Cookie and Yona.

I appreciate the insight because I really don’t like trying new readers. But I’ll give her a go.

Offline fefe

« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2020, 11:57:01 PM »
I want to read with Kate and wondering how long to possibly read with her. How much time would you all recommend?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2020, 12:55:57 AM »
I always do an hour. Always. Its chat and she is long winded.