Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 52701 times)

Offline whit777

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2018, 09:54:01 PM »
I would still ask, just to see. She was able to set up a reading for me a while back that was way outside of her hours. She's always really nice about things like that. Just really busy apparently.

Offline star1

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2018, 07:20:52 AM »
I would still ask, just to see. She was able to set up a reading for me a while back that was way outside of her hours. She's always really nice about things like that. Just really busy apparently.

Thanks. I'll post how it goes if I get a reading with her

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2018, 12:20:41 PM »
Her reading for me was not accurate at all.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2018, 02:00:27 PM »
Updates on her?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2018, 09:20:49 PM »
Very wrong for me, nothing accurate - present or predictions

Offline whit777

« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2018, 03:46:20 AM »
Everyone is just saying the same things over and over. You can get a good idea of how she reads from all the previous posts. She works amazing for some, completely wrong for others. It's hit or miss just like anyone else. I don't think the stories are going to change much over time. She's been right for me about different things so I could tell you the new things she's been right about. It's just that it's already been established that she works for me so it won't tell you anything because she might be wrong for you. You had asked on the page before this if you could trust her positive outcome and we all responded with our experiences, myself included. I understand trying to see if there are any new people with new experiences of the reviewed psychics but I don't think anyone has anything new to say. There are also posts about her in other threads that can give a few more perspectives. Otherwise, it's the same old story :-\. This sounds a lot more like a rant than I intended. I was just trying to save you some frustration. It gets really confusing after a while when there are extremes on both ends.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2018, 03:04:05 AM »
kate got my situation right for me. but sorry to say nothing came to pass

How long has it been?

Offline contraband

« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2018, 04:22:34 AM »

Don't worry, she gave me a negative prediction about work that didn't happen. Turned out to be very positive :)

I read with her very recently and she gave me super scary work prediction that I really hope doesn't happen. In the past, she has been right about some things but also wrong about others so we will see. Fingers crossed!

candiednut

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2019, 11:33:44 PM »
Kate's predictions have been mostly right for me, but the situation is turning out to be less negative than how she described it.

She does seem to have a negative filter on things. She said she saw a job offer coming in but didn't see me "working on the job", so that it could either be that it doesn't work out or she couldn't see that far out. I literally started working on that job the next day.

Offline sjm1986

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2019, 06:39:46 AM »
Kate's predictions have been mostly right for me, but the situation is turning out to be less negative than how she described it.

She does seem to have a negative filter on things. She said she saw a job offer coming in but didn't see me "working on the job", so that it could either be that it doesn't work out or she couldn't see that far out. I literally started working on that job the next day.

Yes...she saw a situation being really stressful for me, which it was at the time, but she it going on like that for awhile to the point where it would interfere with my job. And it hasn't been like that at all, unless it is still yet to come but that was 6 months ago. So I think she was only seeing the present.

I had a couple readings with her the past few months and they were extremely accurate, but I was only asking about the present. I would say she's a great reader but it's better to go to her for things within her specialties. I asked about this other woman who's been around my POI on social media lately and it didn't make sense to me why she was acting a certain way toward him. Kate told me the woman was wanting it to appear that she "has male friends" in order to give a different guy a certain impression and that my POI (who's been my bf for a few years now) was weirded out by it and that he didn't know why she was acting that way either. Well, I didn't know a thing about this other woman during the reading and I thought it sounded far fetched that it's "all just an illusion" but a few weeks ago this woman got back with her ex and unfriended my bf stating that her bf was easily jealous and she didn't want to upset him. My bf told me this only after I finally couldn't take it anymore and I asked who she was. He then said that he was creeped out by her behavior since he's never even met her in person.

So she was very accurate but the problem is that there's usually no way to know and even in my situation, I still didn't believe her at the time so it didn't really do me much good. I only found out for sure by asking him which is something I could've done without a reading. I could say it shows that she'll be accurate in the future for me but I don't know that. So many psychics were right once or twice and then not. My general thoughts on it are that she's probably good for a lot of people in the present and as a mind reader of sorts. If that's what you need, then I think she's a safer bet but if you're looking for a super accurate picture of the farther future, she's probably not your best option. But then again I don't know of anyone who would be :/

Offline aleysha10

« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2019, 09:00:13 PM »
Whats the style of her chat reading? Does she do a general reading then you ask questions at the end?

Paulina93

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2019, 05:20:10 PM »
Any updates on her? I read with her twice last year and she was able to give ma validations and pick up on present / recent past. I didn’t get predictions from her since I don’t think that she can read that far out... and at the time she didn’t see contact happening but stated it could be further out than she sees.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2019, 07:18:32 PM »
Used to talk to her a lot. None of her predictions panned out.

candiednut

« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2019, 06:52:03 PM »
Does she not reply to emails?

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2019, 10:13:00 PM »
Had a reading with her yesterday and she did seem to pick up the past and present. Things I can validate. Is she good with predictions though? Kept telling me that she keeps hearing turn of fate for me for the better

anything