Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 52710 times)

Offline Jellybean

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2018, 02:06:20 PM »
Does she do a general reading? Because I have no specific questions to ask. I just want to know about my love life and work in general.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2018, 12:52:37 PM »
Right about some things, wrong about others. Overall pretty negative and made it feel like it is all a soap opera. Not my favorite reader for sure.

candiednut

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2018, 03:44:18 PM »
Right about some things, wrong about others. Overall pretty negative and made it feel like it is all a soap opera. Not my favorite reader for sure.

Don't worry, she gave me a negative prediction about work that didn't happen. Turned out to be very positive :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »

Don't worry, she gave me a negative prediction about work that didn't happen. Turned out to be very positive :)

Thank you, I appreciate this. Just a good reminder that even if you get a psychic reading, it may not be accurate so I shouldn't hold it as the ultimate truth.

Offline whit777

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2018, 02:58:12 AM »

Thank you, I appreciate this. Just a good reminder that even if you get a psychic reading, it may not be accurate so I shouldn't hold it as the ultimate truth.

This is really good advice. Just because a psychic works for others, it doesn't mean they'll work for everyone. Even the best psychics have been just plain wrong with some people. I don't think there's a way to figure it out ahead of time, either so it's best just to keep in mind that it could still be wrong, and to not put everything into it. Specifically with Kate Marquez, she can see things that no one else has picked up on. But there are people on here who also say she was just plain wrong about things. It's interesting to go back through these pages and see everyone who says she was spot on and predictions came true and then, peppered in there, are people who are just like, "nope!". It just goes to show that a reading should be more like guidance and not something that you make major decisions off of. I have no idea what makes the difference between when they see things accurately and when it's wrong and I don't think I'll ever know. I do know that Kate and a couple others have been usually right *for me*, and that I would recommend them to others because they seem to be more right than a lot of the others, but I would do it with the disclaimer that your experience may vary and to make sure they're the type of reader that you connect with. Not everyone gets accurate readings from empaths. Not sure why not but it's not a very concrete thing so I would take that into account before anyone puts their faith in any psychic.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2018, 12:30:11 AM »
updates on her?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2018, 01:20:03 AM »
She didn’t work for me. Predictions didn’t come to pass

Offline whit777

« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2018, 05:48:20 AM »
Was she completely wrong on all accounts? Like, past, present and future? Or just the predictions? I know that predictions are why a lot of people call psychics but I usually call to know what's going on right now or what happened before. She's probably just better at being an empath than a fortune teller. She's one of only 3 psychics that have been consistently right for me, for the most part, if we consider that I don't really ask about the future too much. But she's told me why my POI did things a certain way and I was able to ask him about it in a specific way to get him to confirm it. Some of it was really abstract, too. She also told me a few months ago that there's a man at my work who is trying to get a credential as a trainer and he's quietly trying to find people to train and that it looked like it would put a check in a box for myself as well, if I were to be the trainee.

I had never told her that that was something I was thinking about for when my contract expires next year. We weren't even really talking about that type of thing. It turns out that it was true. I only halfway believed her but I started talking around my work facility about needing this one credential that's impossible for me to get, but maybe I can get most of the way there with a little training, but if only someone could train me on this really unique and obscure thing that less than 50 people in the country are qualified on! And within a couple days, this random guy who works at the facility but for a different agency than me overheard me talking about it and we arranged for it to all happen. Neither of us can be heard talking about it because we're both preparing to use our company's resources to gain qualifications so we can bail on them a few months later. So there's no way we would have ever found each other if I wasn't being especially talkative about a very specific thing. And Kate had no idea what she even predicted. She just had said it, didn't understand it, and told me it sounded weird to her but she felt like she had to say it.

But not everything can always be validated like that, especially if people aren't in contact with their POI. So it might not do any good for some people to get that type of information. She's also not always right for me. But she's definitely been right a lot more than wrong and she's really helped me out of a few jams before.

I don't really know if I have a favorite reader for future predictions. The other 2 that I read with have about the same accuracy as Kate, and I don't ask them much about the future either. She doesn't shy away from predictions but she definitely lets everyone know that she doesn't think she's good with timing. So for me, I don't want a prediction then because I'm going to screw the whole thing up if I know something will happen but not when. Or if it's wrong. I'm really fun like that  :-\. But that's mostly the reason why I don't like predictions, and probably also why I have a lot of success with a handful of readers that are wrong for some others. Empaths are great spies but that only matters if you're looking for a spy. It's too bad she didn't work for you though. The psychics that will work for you are probably the same psychics that don't work for me lol. It always seems to work that way on this board.

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2018, 01:45:56 PM »
Can someone please send a link to her? I tried searching but couldn’t find her

Offline bstalling

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2018, 03:54:50 PM »
She was right for me, predictions happened. I will schedule another reading with her this season.

Offline star1

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2018, 08:40:44 AM »
Is she good at email readings from her personal site?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2018, 11:16:14 AM »
I haven’t had a good experience with her doing email readings. I would suggest only chat.
Her full time job is her first priority so if you get an email reading, you will get frustrated with the many delays that come up.

Offline star1

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2018, 01:53:58 PM »
I haven’t had a good experience with her doing email readings. I would suggest only chat.
Her full time job is her first priority so if you get an email reading, you will get frustrated with the many delays that come up.

Thank you!

Offline whit777

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2018, 07:03:14 PM »

Thank you!

I had an okay experience with email readings because she was accurate but what mignnone said was correct for me too. They take too long and she can usually fit you in for a chat a lot sooner than you'd hear from her in an email reading.

Offline star1

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2018, 07:15:38 PM »

Thank you!

I had an okay experience with email readings because she was accurate but what mignnone said was correct for me too. They take too long and she can usually fit you in for a chat a lot sooner than you'd hear from her in an email reading.

Thanks for that, it's just email is easier for me as I'm UK based.  :)