Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 52709 times)

Offline whit777

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 11:01:48 PM »
I tried her out recently after reading some of the reviews on this thread. She was very nice and did give me some details but I am worried that she’s a fairytale reader...I suppose time will tell. The prediction given to whit777 is pretty crazy awesome though and gives me hope that she’ll be right for me. I definitely didnt get mind blowing details like that in my reading. I’ll be sure to update in a few weeks.

Yeah, she was great for me but the thing with psychics (I've noticed at least) is that you might just not connect with certain ones. I think there are personality differences that get in the way too. Some psychics that have been highly recommended on here have given me a similar experience where I was really wondering how anyone else had a good experience with them.

As far as my readings and readings people on here have talked about whether in PM or in a post, she's definitely not a fairy tale reader. But then again, I thought she was at first too, when I heard the word "reconciliation" lol. So is it possible that she might not have been very clear? And the mind blowing details haven't happened every reading.. There probably isn't anything mind blowing to come up in every reading lol. But definitely let us know how it goes. Is it something that you'll know for sure if it happens or not?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 11:55:41 PM »
Hey whit, yes she was super clear - I definitely did not misunderstand! I’ll definitely know for sure if it happens or not so I’ll update here regardless of whether it does or doesn’t. Good to know that you’ve had readings with less specific details and that other people you’ve spoken with have not been told a fairytale.

Offline whit777

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2018, 12:45:09 AM »
Hey whit, yes she was super clear - I definitely did not misunderstand! I’ll definitely know for sure if it happens or not so I’ll update here regardless of whether it does or doesn’t. Good to know that you’ve had readings with less specific details and that other people you’ve spoken with have not been told a fairytale.

Okay, well good luck! I'm really hoping for the best for you. If it did turn out to be a fairytale, I think it would just mean that she didn't connect to you very well. Which kind of sucks because you won't know until later. So it's good that you seem to be realistic about it. I don't think they know if they're not connecting. Which also sucks lol. But as far as waiting for it, I've noticed (especially with Kate) that if I forget what she even said, then things happen the way she saw and I realize it later. Her timing isn't great so I try to not let my disappointment in what I thought was a failed prediction affect my actions. I've done that in the past where a psychic told me a prediction and it didn't happen when I thought it was supposed to so I went all crazy in my disappointment and ended up sabotaging the prediction. I've found out after the fact a couple times that the prediction was in line to happen before I went crazy lol. It's just the timing that I thought it was going to be in wasn't correct. And psychics don't always see everything in the middle either. So a guy coming back to me has happened after he ended up with someone else for half a year. This wasn't Kate predicting this but I'm just saying for reference. So I lost my cool on the guy because I thought him being with someone else meant he would never come back to me. But he luckily (I guess) forgot about that when he broke up with her and still ended up coming back. Of course I was hooked on someone else by that time, though. Anyway, I'm rambling but I appreciate you sharing with us your experience. It gives me information about how to choose psychics and which psychics to put my faith into. Clearly, it's going to be different for everyone but it's helpful to hear that your instincts didn't think it would pan out. So if it doesn't, I'll be sure to follow my instincts with other readers. Kate works for me but I can't contact her about the same situation too close together or else the readings lose their quality. That's probably true for a lot of psychics. But I remedy that by having 3 or 4 that I just rotate through lol.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 04:04:10 AM »
I read with Kate and her approximation of the current situation with POI was very plausible and smacked not of any fairytales. She struck me as an amazing empath and you can really tell she puts her heart into trying to explain things to you. I left the reading satisfied because she gave me something to chew on. Whenever I read on ppm sites i feel like the very fact it's a per minute convo tends to make everything sound overly simplistic because the readers rarely go into the hows and whys of the situation. Kate definitely digs deep and explains the process behind the outcome. I definitely left feeling clarified about what's happening currently at the very least. Not sure about what to think about the predicted outcome yet. Does anyone know if she is accurate prediction wise? or if she's best with analysing the POI's present feelings/state of mind?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 09:46:53 PM »
How accurate are her timeframes? I didn’t ask her for one she gave it to me and said something would happen in August. Does what she say happen when she says it or does it happen before?

Offline whit777

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2018, 02:39:43 AM »
I'm surprised she gave a time frame at all lol. She normally hates it. I think it's just not something she's accurate about and she probably is just trying to be honest. But if she said "August" specifically.. Did she say like, 3 or 4 months? Or like, August/July? Or she just said flat out "this will happen in August"? My opinion would be that she most likely saw *something* in August if she said it flat out. Since she's not as good with timing, I would just maybe not bet on the actual thing happening in August but maybe look to August for movement or something of that sort. That's just what I would do to play it safe, if it was something you were hoping for.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2018, 05:28:25 AM »
She gave me a timeframe too but it's not yet

Offline mignnone

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2018, 03:50:04 PM »
I'm surprised she gave a time frame at all lol. She normally hates it. I think it's just not something she's accurate about and she probably is just trying to be honest. But if she said "August" specifically.. Did she say like, 3 or 4 months? Or like, August/July? Or she just said flat out "this will happen in August"? My opinion would be that she most likely saw *something* in August if she said it flat out. Since she's not as good with timing, I would just maybe not bet on the actual thing happening in August but maybe look to August for movement or something of that sort. That's just what I would do to play it safe, if it was something you were hoping for.

It’s actually something I hope doesn’t happen. She said her cards were confirming this August. She said I had time to change things but things already might be set into motion so it freak me out. Just wondering if she gives a specific time frame that it has then or before then.

Offline whit777

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2018, 08:16:47 PM »
I've never had anything happen before a time frame with her but she's also never really given me an exact month for sure like that. In the times when I've pressed her for a sense of timing, she'll say it feels like a few weeks or months or whatever, but not "August" and if she saw it in her cards and you didn't ask, then maybe the cards were specifically telling her/you that August was important. Depending on what it is, I would do my best to prevent it, obviously which I'm sure you're probably doing anyway. If she gave you information on what might happen and how, then that's your best bet for trying to prevent it but I'll be honest, a psychic predicted a really bad thing for me a couple years ago (not Kate) and I did my best to prevent it but it still ended up happening in a completely different way than I thought it would. As far as Kate, in my experience, she doesn't sugar coat but she also doesn't say unnecessarily mean things, either. She probably really did see what she said because she wouldn't have mentioned it otherwise. I don't really know her all that well I suppose because I only know how she reads for me and that might be different than for other people. But her tendencies and her style seem to be the same across the board for everyone and if she said August, it's likely that something will happen in August. But sometimes what happens isn't always the thing they gave the time frame for. So there's always hope that something maybe less severe might happen in August but you can prevent the major thing.. Not sure :(

candiednut

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2018, 07:59:42 PM »
any updates?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2018, 08:58:56 PM »
She has been accurate for me. I can't get into details but something she predicted played out exactly how she saw it.

Has anyone had her career predictions pan out?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2018, 09:15:57 PM »
Was it a career prediction or romantic prediction?

She has been accurate for me. I can't get into details but something she predicted played out exactly how she saw it.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2018, 04:02:21 PM »
Neither. It was a personal matter which I can't discuss on the public board for privacy reasons. PM me if you want details but she got specifics down to the T of how the situation would play out. Initially I doubted her but she was accurate.

Was it a career prediction or romantic prediction?

Offline eilson

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2018, 06:11:53 PM »
Has anyone had predictions with her not pan out? My reading with her was kind of confusing. She may have been right about one situation but I think she may have been incorrect about two others. Has anyone has a similar experience?

candiednut

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2018, 07:00:50 PM »
Same here...she contradicted herself after I gave more info...it was very confusing. I don't know if her predictions "came to pass" because she gave two contradictory predictions...