Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 53305 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2020, 08:55:19 PM »
She was great for me the first time I read with her. However, since then I was going to do a second reading and opted out of it. I had to write her twice to cancel it. She said she got my first email... Okay, no reply!? Second email she said she got it and then tried to tell me it’s going to be a wait to get the money back and tries to sell me the second reading again. I said no the first time and second, I wasn’t interested and I want the money back. Never heard a thing back. I am going to reach out on more time and if she doesn’t respond, I’m going to open a dispute. This was weeks ago, and then deliberately ignore my emails with cancelation. I realize she can be busy, but that is a poor service.

Yikes 😬 Good luck! Readers with sh*tty customer service are a definite no-go in my book.

Offline court1130

« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2020, 09:54:45 AM »
I have scheduled a 30 minute reading with her for the 25th, so I can report back at that time with my experience. Also, tuning into peoples' energies can be quite exhaustive, which would explain why some aren't available 24/7. Idk. I just can't justify that though. I understand needing to have a full time job, but I see some platform readers that never seem to log off. 😑
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 09:59:52 AM by court1130 »

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2021, 12:03:20 PM »
I really need to get in contact with Kate. Anyone please

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2021, 06:23:25 PM »
what is she on or what is her website?

Offline bonba

« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2021, 01:29:30 PM »
2 years passed. not one prediction passed .

Offline mignnone

« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2021, 11:54:13 PM »
I read with Kate a handful of times and nothing she predicted came true. My last reading with her was probably 2018. She was suppose to do a reading and never did it. I had to contact her to get a refund and haven’t been back since.

Offline njlady

« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2021, 11:30:46 PM »

I think this is her website  https://www.katemarquez.com/info-about

I had a good reading with her in 2018(?)

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2024, 07:49:32 PM »
I had a reading years ago. Didn't pan out. I was generally unimpressed at the time of the reading because it felt like a "feel good" reading. But looking back I am actually annoyed that I paid money because I hate it when readers ask for info and then play into the fantasy.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #143 on: January 17, 2024, 12:11:53 AM »
Years later, she was right about a prediction she made off the cuff about a friend I called about. She said that their life would turn upside down in ways unimaginable. Happened. She had correct emotional insights into particular people that...down the line, I found out were true. It was unpleasant discovering this. I say, about 60 percent of her reading was correct, the rest wasnt or she talked about things that did not matter.