Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 53534 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2020, 01:22:13 AM »
I want to read with Kate and wondering how long to possibly read with her. How much time would you all recommend?

I did 30 min for a specific POI. She went over by 10 min.

Offline fefe

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2020, 05:07:25 AM »
Ok Thanks Maggs and Fidget. Fingers crossed I guess. Hope there is a connection.

Offline fefe

« Reply #107 on: January 17, 2020, 04:21:04 AM »
Maggs and Fidget please ping me let me tell you two how my reading turned out. Kate gave me the almost exact reading as another reader that I read with back in December. This was crazy. My jaw just dropped during the reading with how they got some of the same details. I should have booked an hour with Kate. She connected so well with me and this situation on my POI.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2020, 09:10:59 PM »
I pm'd you.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2020, 03:17:10 AM »
Is she good for a general read or do you have to ask about a specific person? I would like to get a general love reading and just see what’s coming up. Would she be good for this?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #110 on: January 23, 2020, 03:59:34 PM »
she was not good for me. didn't get much validation or predictions. she was sweet though

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #111 on: January 23, 2020, 11:07:58 PM »
Ok thank you for the feedback

Offline maggs30

« Reply #112 on: January 23, 2020, 11:19:54 PM »
Is she good for a general read or do you have to ask about a specific person? I would like to get a general love reading and just see what’s coming up. Would she be good for this?

I can't say how she would be for general. I would think she would be good because she gets visions and images. She describes what she sees and hears during my readings. In one she started asking what my uncle had to do with anything and asked what had happened to me. That was a stab of pain and fear but I knew at that point she was seeing stuff hardly anyone knows. It had nothing to do with my questions at all. Scary to think she saw stuff no one should have to witness. I know she is expensive but in my experience one reading is all you need to see if she is right for you. For me she is worth the peek I get into the future. I encourage you if you get a general read to ask for specific details with each prediction.

beachgal214

« Reply #113 on: January 23, 2020, 11:35:00 PM »
Maggs how did she do with predicting the move and relationship status with POI?  I know some had some hits but wondering if she was hip to that stuff?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2020, 11:37:59 PM »
She saw a judgement allowing him to go away for work around Valentines day. It came a month earlier and she didn't think it would be far but it is far. She saw it and I didn't believe it. Some details were wrong but overall she was right when I had no clue.

beachgal214

« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2020, 12:15:58 AM »
Awesome - (you know what I mean) that was helpful - thanks! I have a friend talking to her Monday night.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2020, 12:24:20 AM »
Awesome - (you know what I mean) that was helpful - thanks! I have a friend talking to her Monday night.

Lol I know what you mean. Kate sees stuff happening in a week or two with us so I'm not worried...much. She still sees us together through it all.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #117 on: January 24, 2020, 03:46:37 AM »

I can't say how she would be for general. I would think she would be good because she gets visions and images. She describes what she sees and hears during my readings. In one she started asking what my uncle had to do with anything and asked what had happened to me. That was a stab of pain and fear but I knew at that point she was seeing stuff hardly anyone knows. It had nothing to do with my questions at all. Scary to think she saw stuff no one should have to witness. I know she is expensive but in my experience one reading is all you need to see if she is right for you. For me she is worth the peek I get into the future. I encourage you if you get a general read to ask for specific details with each prediction.
[/quote

Thank you Maggs!! I might give her a try

beachgal214

« Reply #118 on: January 24, 2020, 11:35:12 PM »
awesome maggs!!!  happy for you!!! 

Trying to cut back on readings but I will keep her on my list for if I ever want one- so thank you!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2020, 10:19:10 PM »
For those of you who have used her both via chat and email readings... do you have a preference.

anything