Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 275343 times)

Offline YellowLove

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1215 on: August 26, 2023, 08:53:55 PM »
Hey!

I have a quick question on kisha, has anyone had any predictions play out years later when it comes to a love reading?

Like for example she tells you that you’ll meet a new man or hear from ex in March 2020, but it happens two years later in march 2022.

Just curious to hear if anyone has experienced this

Yes, a long time ago she gave me a 4 about an ex and I thought it was the following April. It was 4 years later, but it was in April too.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1216 on: August 26, 2023, 11:02:42 PM »
PM’d you :)

Offline Kate

« Reply #1217 on: August 27, 2023, 12:46:11 AM »
Hey!

I have a quick question on kisha, has anyone had any predictions play out years later when it comes to a love reading?

Like for example she tells you that you’ll meet a new man or hear from ex in March 2020, but it happens two years later in march 2022.

Just curious to hear if anyone has experienced this

Yes many people would have had this experience I expect.  It has happened to me in her readings.. but she has also been very accurate at times as well - so it's hard to know for sure when you get the reading which it will be.

Things she swa for me in a general e-read in 2019 are happening now - 4 years later...

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1218 on: August 27, 2023, 01:53:50 AM »
Ok thanks Kate.

Good to know because I think something just happened she predicted back in 2019. It’s still a bit early so I’ll wait a bit.

Crazy how she can see things 4 years later

Offline lala

« Reply #1219 on: September 02, 2023, 06:14:58 AM »
Oh my...I am missing Kisha right now. a lot of her predictions for me have played out----has anyone found any as good as her? She is my go-to for long term and QOC is my short term. Any recs for long term?

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #1220 on: September 05, 2023, 06:25:01 PM »
The card geek Toni Puhle

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #1221 on: January 04, 2024, 10:14:01 AM »
hi- Has anyone found another psychic as good as Kisha. I am missing her big time and i wish there was someone like her. Really need some guidance and dont know who to turn to. She was my go to person and most of her predictions came true. There is something she has been telling me for last 2 years about by job/work/role but that has yet to materialise so may be it will happen in future . But i wish there was someone as good and i could consult the person.

looking for recommendations

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1222 on: January 04, 2024, 04:01:33 PM »
No.

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #1223 on: January 22, 2024, 03:42:44 AM »
Oh my...I am missing Kisha right now. a lot of her predictions for me have played out----has anyone found any as good as her? She is my go-to for long term and QOC is my short term. Any recs for long term?

Where did Kisha go?! She’s not on her sight anymore?

Offline 2jp3

« Reply #1224 on: January 22, 2024, 04:17:59 AM »

Where did Kisha go?! She’s not on her sight anymore?

Read the thread - she retired. She no longer does psychic readings as of May 2023.