Author Topic: Kate Marquez  (Read 52726 times)

Offline Love-33

Kate Marquez
« on: April 01, 2018, 06:09:33 PM »
Any reviews? Thanks

Offline whit777

Re: Kate Marquez
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 01:56:02 AM »
I had a few readings with her last Spring and she was honestly really accurate. Her first reading, she told me just something almost in passing, about how my POI isn't a bad guy at all, just really awkward and has a "fundamental misunderstanding" about how dating works. I remember that phrase clearly because as the year went on, it became really obvious that he just had no idea what he was doing and he thought what he was doing was what other guys do when they date lol. It's sort of hard to explain but that's the thing with her.. In all my readings with her, she hits on things that I just can't explain but it's the way it really is.

The only problem with her that I found is that she's super busy with her regular job and doesn't really focus much on giving readings so she's barely ever around. She was on Keen but I haven't seen her on there in months. She does respond to emails and such but all she can really say is that she won't have the time for a reading that week. I don't hold that against her really, it's just that she'll clear out a lot of cobwebs with a reading and then when things start getting messy again, she won't be available for weeks.

In reality, I should see it as a good thing because I won't over-use her for readings which is something I always end up doing. I find someone accurate and then I call about every little thing and suddenly they're not accurate anymore. So at least I won't be doing that lol. It wouldn't be possible. I also get the sense that she doesn't like reading for the same person too often either. It's not anything she said per se.. Just a feeling I guess. She also had a short blurb on her website a while back that was like "how often should you call your psychic?" or something like that. Which is fine and she's probably just being ethical. It's still frustrating though lol.

I was thinking of starting a thread on her at one point though but I decided not to because it might not be of any use. Everyone would just get responses that say she's not able to give readings that week lol. But yeah, she was really awesome for me. You just have to catch her and be patient because she'll openly admit that she has to put her job first. Does anyone know what she does? It's not that important but I was just being nosey I guess..

*Edited to put paragraphs in so it wasn't so lengthy

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 05:21:47 AM »
I have her bookmarked and have been looking to catch her once for an entire week, but she isn't really on much at all.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 01:29:53 PM »
I have her bookmarked and have been looking to catch her once for an entire week, but she isn't really on much at all.

Go through her website.  She's great. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 05:48:19 PM »
It's sort of hard to explain but that's the thing with her.. In all my readings with her, she hits on things that I just can't explain but it's the way it really is.

Yeah, I think this is an excellent assessment of her--she gets to the bottom of things, which a lot of readers simply don't do. I think in this way, she reminds me of Lady P, although a much
more professional, detailed filled version of her. People complain LP that shes not good with predictions, but if she tells you that THIS thing is the problem and that it will continue to be an issue, do you need any predictions?

Its true Kate is not always available for readings. Ironic how the truly skilled don't sit 24hrs around the clock on Keen or some other platform.

She has been correct about her empathic analysis as well as practical matters as well. I think she is very talented and professional. Rare for readers.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 06:16:40 PM by bstalling »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 06:57:02 PM »
Anyone had luck with her on actual predictions ?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 07:02:51 PM »
Love33-I thought you weren't getting any more readings?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »

I already read with her but predictions didn't pan out yet so just curious to see if anyone had luck with her, why?

Offline Kate

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 10:26:58 PM »
I requested a chatback from her yesterday evening and she accepted it this morning. Go through her website.

ETA: What's her style? I've never done a chat via Click4Advisor. Is she quick? Do you need to ask specific questions? Does she just roll it all out?

Just one tip - When doing a chat through C4A, remember that it does not record the transcript - before you close the window (after you time has run out) copy and paste the chat for your records.

Offline whit777

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 12:20:40 AM »

I already read with her but predictions didn't pan out yet so just curious to see if anyone had luck with her, why?

She gave me a prediction I think in June but I didn't ask specifically for it. It was something I wouldn't have known. She just saw it come in and it was sort of like an appendix to the reading. But the craziest thing.. She had no idea if it was metaphoric or actual or if it was happening currently or a prediction, but it happened about a month later to the T. It had to do with my POI being at a barbecue and holding a baby.. Kind of insignificant but she said she's seeing it like they were in a zoo of some sort so like, behind glass and then she saw me (not sure what she thinks I look like lol) being incredibly depressed about it and she said the feeling of it broke her heart. Her typed words even had sadness to them. I could tell she was genuinely feeling something horrible. She also described him as wearing a plaid shirt that didn't fit. And the whole time she was typing this, she was like, I have no idea if this is relevant at all but it's coming in so here you go! Lol. And I remember the thing that made this so important was she said she kept hearing "wrong baby" over and over. So I'm like, what the hell lol. He doesn't have any kids, does he snatch someone's kid or something? Lmao.

What ended up happening a month later was I saw a picture on Facebook (possibly why she saw him behind glass in a zoo) of him wearing a dressy plaid shirt and holding up a baby. The shirt looked like it was just bought from the store that day and like he was trying to look nice when it wasn't his style. I had found out a couple weeks before this that his ex had had a baby a few months ago and he had been sort of quiet toward me for the last few weeks or so. So I immediately thought I had it figured out. He was ghosting me because he had started seeing his ex again and my heart sunk. I went back on Keen and looked up the chat record because I was realizing at the same time that Kate had predicted this and I forgot most of it. So I went to see the transcript and I saw where she said "wrong baby" a lot and it caused me to go Facebook stalking. Turns out he didn't even know the baby or the baby's parents. They were friends of his brother's. He was joking and holding the baby up like Simba from The Lion King for the picture to be funny.

So here's what I take from that.. Kate doesn't really give predictions when I've asked. She does, but she always says they're not her strong point so she'll tell me what she sees. This particular thing came in on it's own and was the craziest thing. I didn't mention it earlier because I have a post on another thread that talks about how I don't ask for predictions lol. I meant I don't ask for predictions ANYMORE :). But she will say she only reads out a couple weeks. She says like, to the end of her cards or that it's the tail end of the reading or something like that and she's always known it to be a couple 2 or 3 weeks out. But since it seems she's really uncomfortable with giving predictions, I'm not going to ask. Or I would've but not hung onto it as gospel. I had forgotten about her weird zoo prediction and then it happened. And, oh my God, I'm honestly just now making the connection to The Lion King and a zoo LMAO!!! Anyway, yeah, her specialty is definitely being an empath and not a predictor of events. And I know it's hard to prove the accuracy of an empath but somehow she manages to say things a certain way that I find out later was true.

One more thing I noticed is that I wanted so bad for her to say it would work out with a guy that I read her words as sweeter than I think she intended at the time. It wasn't terrible news so I figured my dreams were coming true. But after reading her transcripts back and knowing what I know now, they read differently now. I read her tone differently and when she threw things in there like "I'm not seeing you two together romantically but I do see a reconciliation of sorts coming up if I dig for it. But there isn't a romantic feeling involved" I read it as she just wasn't feeling the romantic part of it and that was just the first step to our relationship coming back together and it would definitely have to get romantic later because he comes back, right? Well, that ended up being where he started talking to me again and our group of friends along with him and myself all went garage sale-ing on a Saturday but I had already moved on and he wasn't interested in me it seemed at this point either so yeah, it wasn't the beginning of our renewed relationship at all. It honestly was still really nice to get to hang out as friends without any feelings or drama so it was a good experience either way but I was getting all disappointed prior to that when I still had feelings because he just wasn't calling and it didn't look like he was coming back. I should've just read her words objectively (who can actually do that, though? Not me lol) and realized she says no romance.. There won't be romance.

Anyway, my bottom line about her is that she doesn't advertise that her predictions are 99% accurate or whatever crap those other advisors do.. In fact she says on her Keen page that she's not the one to go to for predictions if that's the only reason you're getting a chat from her. So I suggest that we believe her that she's not that great with predictions and appreciate that at least she's honest about it and willing to give up some business instead of giving someone false hope. I've been in a writing mood lately lol so sorry everyone that this is so long..

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 01:03:46 AM »
I don't know, I think she is pretty good with predictions. 2 Specific predictions came to pass that she said. I can't elaborate because they are a bit personal, but yeah. Of course, she predicted other stuff that is scheduled to come in down the line. I find that her timing is off like all psychics, so I disregard it. In fact, I'm pretty sure that something that she said would happen in a few weeks will take a year or two to occur.

But Whit gave an excellent example of how she reads. Read the transcript objectively is good advice.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:12:49 AM by bstalling »

Offline patu005

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 03:13:07 AM »
Can somebody help.. i  made a chat request  but i am unsure where i have to go to start my chat? her website? click system?

Offline whit777

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 06:53:30 AM »
If you made the request, she still has to approve it. She uses Click4Advisor which lets you schedule pretty much any time you want, regardless of if the advisor has it open in their schedule. That's why a lot of Click4Advisor psychics use another site on top of that to regulate the schedules and such. So making the request doesn't actually mean you have an appointment. Did she approve it already though? If she approved it, it should've given you the link to go to. Otherwise, I think it texted me the link at the time of the appointment last time I read with her. So you just go to that link or type it into your computer browser and click on the chat button (I forgot what it says) and you'll be good to go. She told me a few days ago when I wanted a reading that she's making a new site that will use a different booking system but she said she'll still use Click4Advisor. So I'm not sure what she has planned but whatever it is, I think it's just going to bypass this weird scheduling and approval process that probably causes more time to fix than it does to actually do the appointments. Her schedule is really limited as it is and it was always really difficult to find a time with her before, and now it seems like all of you are trying to get appointments with her lol. So Im pretty sure her availability is going to tank here soon. She said her new site would be up this week but I think she got behind because it's not up yet. She said it will have the same address.. You guys should email her though because she has way more information than we do I'm sure lol.

Offline whit777

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 08:55:50 AM »
Knew this would happen when a thread was made about her here

Yep lol. Which is why I didn't want to make a thread. But it will all shake out in the end I guess. If she can only take so many appointments, that's just what it'll be.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 08:42:51 PM »
I tried her out recently after reading some of the reviews on this thread. She was very nice and did give me some details but I am worried that she’s a fairytale reader...I suppose time will tell. The prediction given to whit777 is pretty crazy awesome though and gives me hope that she’ll be right for me. I definitely didnt get mind blowing details like that in my reading. I’ll be sure to update in a few weeks.

anything