Author Topic: Psychic Source review Continued  (Read 26302 times)

Offline vanyct

Re: Psychic Source review Continued
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 06:00:57 PM »
If it makes you feel any better there are probably about 100 other people acting just desperate with you, that's why you can't get through lol.  There are times that I tried for over two hours to get through to one of them (I guess I was realllly desperate lol).  Depending on who you want to speak with some of offer appointments.  But I don't think that Moira is one of them.

Offline momo

Re: Psychic Source review Continued
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 06:37:34 AM »
-Cosmo11 & vanyct- I think pretty much I'm done calling Deidre Woods and Ricky. Just knowing that these 2 psychics give the same reading to several people makes me not believe in their predictions ever again.
-Kellyv712- how far off have Moira and Therese been with their predictions... timewise? I wanna give Therese the benefit of the doubt and maybe her timeline might just be off. Since I just called Moira, I wanna call Therese again. Everything she said made sense. I mean, in one way or another, her initial prediction from a year ago happened. She said I needed to have a serious talk with the guy and I always thought I couldn't but then one day suddenly I did.
-Lightme- it's best to set up text alerts for when the hardest to reach psychics come online. And the best times to try and reach is when they come online and they're not scheduled. For example, Moira was online all Sunday long(with breaks in between). It's not part of her regular schedule so every now and then after talking to a client she would be available for a couple mins at a time. That's how I got her on Sunday. Hope that helps.

anything