Author Topic: One advisor on CP  (Read 30964 times)

candiednut

Re: One advisor on CP
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 10:46:29 AM »
Tara is very gifted, but I agree she can also be judgmental. She has a tendency to off on tangents as well too. I have to refocus her attention or else she will burn up my time. If she would stop being so judgmental and stay on track with what the caller wants, she’d be phenomenal because she can pull out some very specific details.

Agreed. She can be a top psychic if she lets her mind get out of the way. But I can usually tell when she's "channeling" versus when its her ego/mind talking. When she's channeling she never remembers me and information comes out really fast and specific and there's a confidence in her tone. When its her mind talking she's slower, less sure of what's saying and will say things like "you should do this or you should do that"...which is a human quality because Spirit doesn't tell humans what to do, they only give information.

Offline embibems

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2018, 02:20:50 AM »
Most of my favorite readers are on CP so it's hard for me to just do one, since I call some for different reasons, but here's a list of those who have read for me and had major predictions come true; I would place them in this order:

Mattie (major prediction, consistent)
Effie (major prediction, consistent)
Chastity (major prediction, has been wrong on other stuff though)
Luciana (major prediction, has been wrong on other stuff, a bit fairy tale)
Tara (was accurate when laying out a year full of turning point moments, ultimate prediction timeline pushed out)

I also recently had a really incredible reading with Dominique - for details and accuracy about personalities she was really amazing. But can't speak to predictions. Demi is also very good with present details.

Of this list, if I was in a crisis and just HAD to know what was going on with something right now, I'd probably call Effie and Demi.

Mattie doesn't post a schedule and she's in the UK so it's hard to predict when she'll get on (FYI usually seems to be early morning - like -7am - and mid-afternoon, like 1-2pm)

@journalmuse, did your major predictions from effie and mattie work out for you? they've both predicted the same major outcome for me and my timeline is coming into view :) just curious how your experience went with those two! xo

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2018, 03:02:33 AM »

@journalmuse, did your major predictions from effie and mattie work out for you? they've both predicted the same major outcome for me and my timeline is coming into view :) just curious how your experience went with those two! xo

Effie pushed the timing of her big prediction for me back significantly from the first couple of calls (was supposed to be fall, now spring/summer next year). Mattie's was always pretty far out - into next year, anywhere from spring 2018 into fall of 2019, depending on how you interpret a milestone that's significant, so I really can't say yet. But Mattie has predicted several other things to come in between, some pretty big.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 04:25:14 AM by journalmuse »

Offline embibems

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2018, 12:16:45 PM »

Effie pushed the timing of her big prediction for me back significantly from the first couple of calls (was supposed to be fall, now spring/summer next year). Mattie's was always pretty far out - into next year, anywhere from spring 2018 into fall of 2019, depending on how you interpret a milestone that's significant, so I really can't say yet. But Mattie has predicted several other things to come in between, some pretty big.

Okay, great thank you! She's been entirely consistent w my timeframe at the end of Nov./early Dec. so I'm hopeful. She's never wavered on it. Mattie confirmed the same timeframe but cautioned that "people get all heated up about timeframes" so it's best to roll w the punches... lol. Best of luck and please keep us posted!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2018, 12:25:20 PM »
Most of my favorite readers are on CP so it's hard for me to just do one, since I call some for different reasons, but here's a list of those who have read for me and had major predictions come true; I would place them in this order:

Mattie (major prediction, consistent)
Effie (major prediction, consistent)
Chastity (major prediction, has been wrong on other stuff though)
Luciana (major prediction, has been wrong on other stuff, a bit fairy tale)
Tara (was accurate when laying out a year full of turning point moments, ultimate prediction timeline pushed out)

I also recently had a really incredible reading with Dominique - for details and accuracy about personalities she was really amazing. But can't speak to predictions. Demi is also very good with present details.

Of this list, if I was in a crisis and just HAD to know what was going on with something right now, I'd probably call Effie and Demi.

Mattie doesn't post a schedule and she's in the UK so it's hard to predict when she'll get on (FYI usually seems to be early morning - like -7am - and mid-afternoon, like 1-2pm)

On this list - you state major prediction for Effie and Mattie - does that mean they predicted a major prediction and IT DID come to pass?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2018, 04:29:13 PM »

On this list - you state major prediction for Effie and Mattie - does that mean they predicted a major prediction and IT DID come to pass?

Yes - for both of them. Effie, once. Mattie, multiple times. Please keep in mind that both have also predicted smaller things that have not happened, however.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2018, 04:19:25 AM »
Hello everyone.

I’m taking my positive review of Eamon back.  It seems as though he has told quite a few of us the same things and is also under other names on other sites.  He is one of the reasons psychics get a bad name.  I’m thankful for this forum because otherwise, we wouldn’t know what’s going on. 
Peace

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2018, 04:21:49 AM »
Hello everyone.

I’m taking my positive review of Eamon back.  It seems as though he has told quite a few of us the same things and is also under other names on other sites.  He is one of the reasons psychics get a bad name.  I’m thankful for this forum because otherwise, we wouldn’t know what’s going on. 
Peace

@wishfulthinker oh wow!! thank you, I for sure had thought highly of him previously. I really appreciate you sharing your findings. le sigh.

Offline star1

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2018, 04:22:31 AM »
Hello everyone.

Peace

I tried Eamon because there were reviews on here saying how honest he was, I've been told the same as 3 (including you) others, now. It's shameful when they regurgitate to us the same reading, the thing is - what he told me seemed pretty accurate, so he got me good.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2018, 04:30:41 AM »
I have two. Aliza nails it for the here and now, her timing sucks and I don't think she can really see "outcomes". BUT she is stellar at picking up third parties, what kind of connection it is etc. One of the only ones that can do that with such detail. Then, Logan. She creeped me out with what she described spirit was showing her. I got chills. I'm not sure about predictions and timing yet because said event isn't to happen until around beginning of March. As she put it, "Just before his birth" which is March 21st. So for all I know, it could really be anytime between January and March 21st. Lol. Anyway, I'll update if she ends up being correct.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2018, 04:42:48 AM »
P.S. If an advisor is asking a lot of questions, they are using psychology, personal experiences, statistics, and best guesses. A reader with true abilities doesn't need to ask you anything other than a name, and sometimes date of birth.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2018, 02:57:52 PM »
I like Mattie. Her timing can be off, though.

Generally that site I don't really care for. I find they talk a lot. I realized that they are trying to fill the time so you, perhaps, cannot ask any questions that come up. Winter literally reads from a script. I HEARD her turning pages.

In the beginning when I would make an appt. with the high priced ones (why else would they be so expensive if they weren't gifted...sarcasm) everything was within 1-3 months to occur and the heavy-hitters; Dominique, Gina Rose, Chastity, Red, Ulia, ugh..Michelle…even Luciana for me. All positive and glowy, but nothing occurring.

Mattie has a gift. Even if the messages are not accurate immediately, she tunes in...

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2018, 03:09:10 PM »
P.S. If an advisor is asking a lot of questions, they are using psychology, personal experiences, statistics, and best guesses. A reader with true abilities doesn't need to ask you anything other than a name, and sometimes date of birth.
Ugh. Kinsey comes to mind from CP. That woman is not psychic. She hung up on me when I told her I didn't want to be counseled. Also if any psychic has degree in psychology/marriage counselor or anything like that in their profile, I wont call. My ins. will cover that. I just want the "divine" insight. A peek.

josh34

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2018, 05:51:55 PM »
Ugh. Kinsey comes to mind from CP. That woman is not psychic. She hung up on me when I told her I didn't want to be counseled. Also if any psychic has degree in psychology/marriage counselor or anything like that in their profile, I wont call. My ins. will cover that. I just want the "divine" insight. A peek.

You should call into customer support, speak of how horrible they were to you, and get your money back for that.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2018, 06:44:21 PM »
I agree with Josh. I called them twice in one day to get money refunded and they did refund me both times. The third person I tried was Logan. I was satisfied with that. You should definitely call and get your money back. Those readers are definitely expensive, most way overpriced.