Author Topic: One advisor on CP  (Read 30966 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: One advisor on CP
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2018, 01:22:23 AM »
I will say its fun on there. Theres no one I take TOO seriously, but some do have their uses.

I know you asked for just one, but there is no ONE good reader on there for everything. I do think its entertaining to try a few if you are not in a crisis and just want to pick their brains.

Is CP your main psychic platform or is Keen?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2018, 01:53:57 AM »
I will say its fun on there. Theres no one I take TOO seriously, but some do have their uses.

I know you asked for just one, but there is no ONE good reader on there for everything. I do think its entertaining to try a few if you are not in a crisis and just want to pick their brains.

I have my favorite lists from Keen, but if I read there its 98 percent someone from that list. A lot of readers dont come on much anymore and there are fewer and fewer actual psychics on there now at this point. I remember it being slightly better than this a few years back.

Most of the readers on my CP list I tried years back, there are only a few I semi-actively read with for their particular talent. At this point with readings, I do them for curiousity/fun. Most of the issues I used to call readers about have been resolved. I believe in psychic ability, but really it should be used for entertainment only unfortunately :( or just for a peek around the corner. I just dont see any other way to use them, even if I do have my favorites.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 01:55:38 AM by bstalling »

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2018, 02:17:05 AM »
I would have to say Eamon, Blu and Brice; they are all extremely good at picking up people’s emotions, thoughts and feelings and are always consistent with what they are picking up.  I tend not to ask them for predictions because when it doesn’t happen, I get disappointed.

I’ve read with Venus some years back and I feel that she is a good reader for future events; in years.  I remember asking her about my career and where I would be headed.  She told me back in 2015 that a lady would be helping me in my career in a particular industry.  Then in the Fall of 2016,while working with the lady I had never met, I realized that she was the lady that Venus was talking about.

As far as Dominique and Cynthia goes, please try and read the other threads concerning them.  Yes, they are good at picking up present energies, but it seems as if they tell the same predictions and outcomes to almost everyone.  People have a tendency of telling you one thing and then switching up on you later. Peace.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 03:43:57 AM »

I have my favorite lists from Keen, but if I read there its 98 percent someone from that list. A lot of readers dont come on much anymore and there are fewer and fewer actual psychics on there now at this point. I remember it being slightly better than this a few years back.

Most of the readers on my CP list I tried years back, there are only a few I semi-actively read with for their particular talent. At this point with readings, I do them for curiousity/fun. Most of the issues I used to call readers about have been resolved. I believe in psychic ability, but really it should be used for entertainment only unfortunately :( or just for a peek around the corner. I just dont see any other way to use them, even if I do have my favorites.

Who are your favorites on Keen?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 05:28:59 AM »
A few are not really active anymore, some I just keep on to see if they are on and I can nab them and try them.

Princess Petie, Angeldust36, Chantall38, Visions by Atlantas, Psychic Readings by Gail, advisor Aariel, phoenix burning,
carrie Lynne, StarAngels, Looknofurther, Kate Marquez,

I sometimes read with LadyP on her site, and of course Leanne Halyburton.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2018, 01:45:37 PM »
A few are not really active anymore, some I just keep on to see if they are on and I can nab them and try them.

Princess Petie, Angeldust36, Chantall38, Visions by Atlantas, Psychic Readings by Gail, advisor Aariel, phoenix burning,

I’ve never read with Looknofurther. What is her speciality?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2018, 02:19:50 PM »
If its the same looknofurther from keen shes was totally inaccurate for me and predictions never passed. I read with her a year ago

Offline mignnone

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2018, 04:59:58 PM »
Most of my favorite readers are on CP so it's hard for me to just do one, since I call some for different reasons, but here's a list of those who have read for me and had major predictions come true; I would place them in this order:

Mattie (major prediction, consistent)
Effie (major prediction, consistent)
Chastity (major prediction, has been wrong on other stuff though)
Luciana (major prediction, has been wrong on other stuff, a bit fairy tale)
Tara (was accurate when laying out a year full of turning point moments, ultimate prediction timeline pushed out)

I also recently had a really incredible reading with Dominique - for details and accuracy about personalities she was really amazing. But can't speak to predictions. Demi is also very good with present details.

Of this list, if I was in a crisis and just HAD to know what was going on with something right now, I'd probably call Effie and Demi.

Mattie doesn't post a schedule and she's in the UK so it's hard to predict when she'll get on (FYI usually seems to be early morning - like -7am - and mid-afternoon, like 1-2pm)

What is Effie’s speciality?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2018, 05:45:53 PM »

I’ve never read with Looknofurther. What is her speciality?

Shes been good for me in seeing signifigant details further down the line in different areas. Wont see bigger picture most of time though.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2018, 12:48:50 PM »

I believe in psychic ability, but really it should be used for entertainment only unfortunately :( or just for a peek around the corner. I just dont see any other way to use them, even if I do have my favorites.

That's certainly the conclusion I came to awhile back. It says for entertainment purposes only as a legal disclaimer, and it's by far the truth. I also remember reading on a CP page, "We don't guarantee your predictions will happen, but we guarantee you will enjoy your reading?" Seriously..what's the point of being told things are going to happen in your life when they aren't for fun? I actually deleted my CP account a couple months ago as well as my Keen account and I feel much better. CP was the first platform I used at the beginning of my psychic addiction back in fall of 2016 and I think it's worse than keen because it's expensive as hell since they force you to have 10 minutes worth of funds to read with anyone. On keen I would normally spend  like $6 to ask one question and it only took 2 or 3 minutes. I've spent more money on CP than any other psychic service.

Offline Jbossy25

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2018, 06:20:17 AM »
Drusilla and petunia are soooooo good

Offline mignnone

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2018, 11:03:21 AM »
Drusilla and petunia are soooooo good

I thought about trying Drusilla. What makes them good?

Offline LucyDiamond

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2018, 07:00:33 AM »
I really liked Drusilla too. She was fast and knew a lot very quickly. She was super-accurate with timelines for me and told me something very specific that amazed me. I liked Cheyanne as well. I keep hearing Dominique is good. Have you tried her?

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2018, 10:30:33 PM »
I've only read with Tara on CP but her timeline is a few months out so can't say yet if her predictions come to pass.
I've tried to read with Blessid a few times but my timeless expired and so I gave up on trying to read with her.

On keen I have used both princessPetit and looknofurther and I like them both. Looknofuether has been accurate on contact for me everything and picks up the press really well for me. She did tell me in April that someone else would come in in July and I'd have a choice of my current Poi and this other person and that is happening currently. Princesspetit I use also and she has been good with changes and what's going on currently for me. Both were able to pick up that my POIs ex was trying to come back in the picture. I also like LadyP and she also picked up the ex trying to come back in but I can only read with her every so.often because then it's like a repeat of the last conversation with her.  Can't really vouche yet for any major predictions except for the other person coming in because they are a few months away.

Offline Heather

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2018, 07:43:22 AM »
Tara is very gifted, but I agree she can also be judgmental. She has a tendency to go off on tangents as well too. I have to refocus her attention or else she will burn up my time. If she would stop being so judgmental and stay on track with what the caller wants, she’d be phenomenal because she can pull out some very specific details.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 06:01:49 PM by Heather »