Author Topic: One advisor on CP  (Read 30961 times)

Offline mignnone

One advisor on CP
« on: March 28, 2018, 03:56:56 PM »
If you had unlimited funds, who is the one advisor you would call on CP?

Offline scarlora

Re: One advisor on CP
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 04:28:57 PM »
Tara seems to the one every one recommends.  She is the only one i tried.  She asked me a loooot of questions, so I'm not sure what to make of her.

Offline nancy

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 05:31:17 PM »
@Tthompsj *he'll contact me late at night via text or email
                 *he wakes up in the middle of the night thinking about me

Indio said that to me too.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 06:47:31 PM »
Most of my favorite readers are on CP so it's hard for me to just do one, since I call some for different reasons, but here's a list of those who have read for me and had major predictions come true; I would place them in this order:

Mattie (major prediction, consistent)
Effie (major prediction, consistent)
Chastity (major prediction, has been wrong on other stuff though)
Luciana (major prediction, has been wrong on other stuff, a bit fairy tale)
Tara (was accurate when laying out a year full of turning point moments, ultimate prediction timeline pushed out)

I also recently had a really incredible reading with Dominique - for details and accuracy about personalities she was really amazing. But can't speak to predictions. Demi is also very good with present details.

Of this list, if I was in a crisis and just HAD to know what was going on with something right now, I'd probably call Effie and Demi.

Mattie doesn't post a schedule and she's in the UK so it's hard to predict when she'll get on (FYI usually seems to be early morning - like -7am - and mid-afternoon, like 1-2pm)

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 08:14:58 PM »
@journalmuse
Wow! Thanks so much for sharing. With the advisors that got major predictions, were their timeframes they gave you when the major predictions happened?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 08:22:45 PM »
@journalmuse
Wow! Thanks so much for sharing. With the advisors that got major predictions, were their timeframes they gave you when the major predictions happened?

Yes they were.

Mattie gave me a season (she said around Easter - it happened in Feb.)

Effie gave me January, correct.

Chastity gave me about a 5-day date range and details about a lunch that would happen and I absolutely did not believe any lunch or meeting with this person would be happening because we hadn't seen each other in 1.5 years and not only did it happen it was within a couple days of the range she gave.

Luciana gave me the EXACT DATE of this event, she could not see what the event would be only that it would be big, but her date was exactly right. (However, a warning -- both Luciana and Chastity have gotten other timing things wrong for me, but this one they really nailed.)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 08:26:06 PM by journalmuse »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 08:30:19 PM »
I’ve only read with Tara from CP and she was consistent, just waiting for prediction to happen. Is Effie the same person that’s also on Keen and Bitwine?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 08:34:43 PM »
@journalmuse

Yes they were.

Chastity gave me about a 5-day date range and details about a lunch that would happen and I absolutely did not believe any lunch or meeting with this person would be happening because we hadn't seen each other in 1.5 years and not only did it happen it was within a couple days of the range she gave.

Luciana gave me the EXACT DATE of this event, she could not see what the event would be only that it would be big, but her date was exactly right. (However, a warning -- both Luciana and Chastity have gotten other timing things wrong for me, but this one they really nailed.)

The only advisor from your list I have spoken to is Lucians. She gave me an exact date also but it’s not until May.
Have you read with Venus, Tara or Cynthia?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 08:38:25 PM »
I’ve only read with Tara from CP and she was consistent, just waiting for prediction to happen. Is Effie the same person that’s also on Keen and Bitwine?
I don't think so, but I'm not sure. I've never read with another Effie on another platform.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 08:39:44 PM »

Have you read with Venus, Tara or Cynthia?
I've read with Tara but not the other two. (I have posted about Tara a bit in the thread for her)

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 09:52:23 PM »
Tara failed twice for me, and she does ask a lot of questions.

I wouldn't read with anyone from CP..none of them have come through for me.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 10:17:48 PM »
Tajah asked me too many questions. Tara wowed me the first time I talked to her and the second time she judgemental so I haven’t called back.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2018, 11:10:46 PM »
@journalmuse

Yes they were.

When you read with Effie did you let her tell you what she saw or did you ask a specific question?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2018, 11:35:40 PM »

When you read with Effie did you let her tell you what she saw or did you ask a specific question?

I always ask specific questions. I understand it works for some people but I don't like beating around the bush with a "general reading" when I'm calling to have a specific question answered.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2018, 12:41:23 AM »
I will say its fun on there. Theres no one I take TOO seriously, but some do have their uses.

Indio- shes really good on picking up strong,active things around you. I dont think shes a grand prediction type reader

Cynthia--Seems to be a sweetheart--channels messages from her guides and its a more stream of consciousness reading. She asks for cnfirmation
on things she is most likely seeing in the future. She right away picked up on my certification and a couple of new people coming in that Leanne Halyburton also described.
Good for general I would say. May romanticize things a bit too much.

Chevy-Really good with general, she saw me in certain work situations that are highly likely given the context. Knew of certain family dynamics. Not good for insight into people thouh--its
mostly surface.

Eamon--Sometimes hard to understand because of his accent, but describes people and their character/behavior very well. Good for insight on people if you are trying to understand them

Cherokee--Not the most talkative, but she does take time to pause and give you a direct answer. Dont think she is a big outcome reader though. She sees certain visions of the future
and describes them. She also can describe people physically. I think she is a gifted healer if you are in to that type of thing. Try her for that if you are curious.

Goldie--I actually really like her. Shes very talkative and tunes in quickly, no bS. I think she gets MOST of the bits and pieces of information/insight, not all. But still shes insightful and detailed about people, places, things. Knew right away that there was a deceptive act going around at work and gave me the ins and outs of it. She can answer specific questions quite well too.

Walter--For mediumship only. he does pick up on certain things about your life. Not great with predictions.

Tajah--Good for general readings only. Shes not an insight reader and she cant follow step by step and see a sequence of events about a situation. She predicted my bitcoin winning

Chloe--I think shes gifted and genuine, but shes mostly an intuitive card reader with some flashes of clairvoyance. She knew my career and certain othre things. Dont be put off by her questions
because shes just trying to gauge her accuracy and get perspective for the reading.

Tara--Asks a lot of questions sometimes and can be too conversational. But she does have a gift and can see certain things. Timing is terrible though. I realized looking back on 3 readings with her over a span of a year she was picking up on a certain career path and details around it, but it was all jumbled up.

I know you asked for just one, but there is no ONE good reader on there for everything. I do think its entertaining to try a few if you are not in a crisis and just want to pick their brains.