Author Topic: New bashers list out there....  (Read 11812 times)

Offline Mattsmom

New bashers list out there....
« on: March 28, 2018, 12:42:15 AM »
I just found this - there's the other Wordpress, older blog list....but this literally made me crap in my pants.....different font so it must be put together by a different user than the older one.

https://bashersonkeen.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/the-keen-bashers-list/

Offline Sooshi

Re: New bashers list out there....
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 01:01:19 AM »
Hmmm Flowers27 made the list this time.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 01:37:04 AM »
Now I've seen it all. Crappy readers who've made a list so that people don't believe how wrong/bad of a reader they are. Readers are such a piece of work.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 01:38:18 AM »
Oh I'm sure at least a few of them must be justified. The business must attract their share of crazies on both sides.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 04:42:55 AM »

I happen to see her reviews EVERYWHERE...its crazy borderline weird

Offline Member5

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 08:32:44 AM »

I do too, and often there is one or two good ones followed by a one star with her mentioning the reader blocked her... I wonder if she is really difficult and that's why they all blocked?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 12:48:21 PM »

I do too, and often there is one or two good ones followed by a one star with her mentioning the reader blocked her... I wonder if she is really difficult and that's why they all blocked?

Its always about a job ...i was convinced she was a fake reviewer b4 but now idk if she is fake or just insane. I think ppl block her cuz of her reputation which why she cant find a good advisor,  when u call so nuch every one knows your story.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 01:57:25 PM »

Its always about a job ...i was convinced she was a fake reviewer b4 but now idk if she is fake or just insane. I think ppl block her cuz of her reputation which why she cant find a good advisor,  when u call so nuch every one knows your story.

I would go with insane, as far as Flowers.  I mean, seriously.  How do you get the money for all these readings and you have been looking for work for ten years.  Imagine her on a job interview?? LOL

there's quite a few reviewers on Keen that I have seen that have been calling the same readers for years waiting for the wonderful outcome, and it really makes me scratch my head...and feel bad at the same time.

that basher's list is pathetic though...talk about playing victim!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 02:07:43 PM »
Ages ago when I first heard about that poor girl, I felt it was the readers leading her on. She'd call and was very hopeful, then when the timeframe came and went, she'd call back while the reader kept pushing the time back further and further and then at the end of 2 years, she is still waiting for the truth. Why not just give her the truth? She is/was probably on that psychic addiction treadmill where what the psychic says seems real, then you look back 12 months....24 months later and go wha??? Now she is considered a basher because she is more discerning and now she can tell the fakes from the extreme frauds. She could be employed as well, doing assignments here and there. I worked a temp assignment for two years at two different times, while looking for work. It wasn't a permanent situation so I was still looking. That sounds plausible to me. I believe it's the reader. Not many, really good ones out there and not many who are consistent or helpful either.

I would say Flowers was blocked due to not only calling too frequently, but calling back and wanting to know why the reader was wrong and the time markers aren't playing out. We all know readers hate to be questioned.

I no longer call the same reader for years, at one point I did have a go to, but she started to guess, use fillers and give advice....a far cry from the psychic stuff I was paying for. Many people read with the same person for years and some even on this forum. Does that make them crazy too?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2018, 02:21:27 PM »
Ages ago when I first heard about that poor girl, I felt it was the readers leading her on. She'd call and was very hopeful, then when the timeframe came and went, she'd call back while the reader kept pushing the time back further and further and then at the end of 2 years, she is still waiting for the truth. Why not just give her the truth? She is/was probably on that psychic addiction treadmill where what the psychic says seems real, then you look back 12 months....24 months later and go wha??? Now she is considered a basher because she is more discerning and now she can tell the fakes from the extreme frauds. She could be employed as well, doing assignments here and there. I worked a temp assignment for two years at two different times, while looking for work. It wasn't a permanent situation so I was still looking. That sounds plausible to me. I believe it's the reader. Not many, really good ones out there and not many who are consistent or helpful either.

I would say Flowers was blocked due to not only calling too frequently, but calling back and wanting to know why the reader was wrong and the time markers aren't playing out. We all know readers hate to be questioned.

I no longer call the same reader for years, at one point I did have a go to, but she started to guess, use fillers and give advice....a far cry from the psychic stuff I was paying for. Many people read with the same person for years and some even on this forum. Does that make them crazy too?

I think it only makes you crazy if you keep using the SAME reader for years and nothing is happening in the direction they said.  Like that person that has been reading with Faerylady for nine years about the married guy who she is waiting for him to leave his wife.  Like hello?!?  It's not happening!  and the FB she leaves is so sad, she apparently stalks the wife's FB page too. 

I don't read with ANY readers I used to when I first started calling psychics years ago, because they were all wrong about lots of important things. 

I agree with you about Flowers being led on though, it's awful...

« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 02:23:57 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2018, 02:22:10 PM »

I would go with insane, as far as Flowers.  I mean, seriously.  How do you get the money for all these readings and you have been looking for work for ten years.  Imagine her on a job interview?? LOL

there's quite a few reviewers on Keen that I have seen that have been calling the same readers for years waiting for the wonderful outcome, and it really makes me scratch my head...and feel bad at the same time.

that basher's list is pathetic though...talk about playing victim!

I havnt been on keen heavy in years thats probably why im not on that list. Im not sure if she does her research or if she just goes by the reviews on keen. It used to concern me that her binge would last for so long. Its funny u say 10 years cuz when i was heavy on keen maybe 8 years ago i saw her there wit similar reviews. I hope she has friends or looks into these people shes seeking help from one day before spending her money. I learned my lesson about keen years ago during a bad binge and out of the host of ppl i read with only 2 were right the rest was wasted hundreds on false hope and lies. I guess the realization for some people comes a lil later. I just wish these so called psychics would just tell her the truth, some will just feed u watever just to keep u coming back as we all know.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 02:28:30 PM »
I think it has made me crazy. Lol

I figure Flowers has a job but is looking for a better one. I know I have called asking about a new job, doesn't mean I didn't already have a job though.

I can see how it goes both ways, like when you call a lot you do get wise to a lot of scams and BS. I would bet most of the bad feedback is justified. But on the other hand I can see how even the most genuine readers might feel challenged by someone who is jaded by other readers.
I agree, but I believe relationships have made us crazy. We had already stepped on that path before we called a psychic since we already in a relationship.
I can't even began to talk about the mindfucks I've gone through.

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2018, 06:22:08 PM »
Now I've seen it all. Crappy readers who've made a list so that people don't believe how wrong/bad of a reader they are. Readers are such a piece of work.

I really don't think it was a reader who did this. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2018, 10:59:44 PM »

I really don't think it was a reader who did this.

The link below doesn't appear to be started by a reader, but there are some specific Keen basher lists that readers do maintain.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2018, 03:59:27 AM »
I don't think I follow. Who else would start a list if not a reader?

anything