Author Topic: My Story  (Read 4558 times)

Offline Jmc1986

My Story
« on: March 26, 2018, 03:25:44 PM »
Hi all, I'm new here. And thought I would share my story.

Last march, I first saw a girl who I would seen begin to feel was my soulmate, though I didn't immediately think that. I was standing around the fire at an event(I do LARPing- Live Action Role Play) and I was talking with a friend about school when she walked up and started listening and even talking a little bit. I didn't think much of it at the time. Three months later in June, her and I were at another LARPING event. I ended up getting injured during fighting and she was one of the ones to look me over after I got back to the pavilion.  I thought my nose was broken and I sat out of fighting the rest of the day. I had my back up against the picnic  table I was sitting at for support to get the bleeding to stop. Once it did, I turned around and saw that her and I were sitting alone together. She struck up a conversation with me and remembered what I said about school and what my major was and asked me how school was going and that blew me away because I was a total stranger to her, she didn't even know my name yet. That's when I started to feel that our meeting wasn't a coincidence or an accident. I felt drawn to her, not because she is pretty, but it felt deeper than that. A few days later, I talked to her one friend about her, and soon her and I were talking on a daily basis. In the beginning, she said she wasn't interested in a relationship, but I wasn't looking to rush things anyway because her friend suggested that I build a friendship with her first, which is what I tried to do. She then started becoming distant(she had mentioned twice before that long conversations on Facebook messenger made her anxious, so I gave her space before talking again. She said it didn't have anything to do with me). Then around Halloween she stopped talking to me and basically ghosted me, which was unlike her. I had no idea what had happened.  It was around this time when I started having psychic readings done to make sense of my feelings and the situation. I mainly used Purple Ocean and most of them told me she stopped talking to me out of fear, and that I needed to be patient with her. None of their predictions came to pass.

I started doing research on soulmates and a lot of what I found made sense with the feelings I was having. When she came into my life, I wanted to be a better person(I've been a negative person for a long time) and I knew how I was living just wasn't best best for me. I started meditating and using positive affirmations and doing volunteer type stuff and I even started going back to church. Thinking of her always made me feel happy and I always got a warm and pleasant feeling around my heart center, which has never happened to me before. I just haven't been able to shake the feeling that her and I are meant to be together. When she ghosted me, it brought up a lot of feelings and issues that I hadn't noticed were impacting my life, which is what a soulmate connection /relationship is meant to do.

In my research on soulmates, I stumbled across Lady Sarah and Sophie Elise and their website. In January, I had my first readings with them both(2 with Sarah, 1 with Sophie Elise). They were pretty spot on with this girls personality, both saw the soulmate connection between us, and they both also saw fear as her reason for pulling back. They both predicted her and I would reconnect in March/April(we just saw each other and talked yesterday). In February, I had 2 more readings with Sophie Elise and I asked her if this girl was who I was meant to be with and she said she did see it as something long term. She also said she didn't see her with someone else. Then on Friday, I had a reading done with Lady Sarah because I knew I would be seeing this girl on Sunday(yesterday). I asked Sarah if this would be a positive reconnection and she said yes and that she saw things headed in the right direction. I had also asked about her seeing someone else and Sarah said that even if she did, it wouldn't last long because she's not ready for a relationship. Sarah also said that any other relationship would just be a lesson for her to learn(according to her friend, who I trust, she has little dating experience and hasn't really had a real relationship, which both Sarah and Sophie picked up on).

Well, in seeing and talking to this girl yesterday,  I learned that she has a boyfriend, which I was worried about all along, and needless to say my soul and my heart sank and I'm feeling pretty low right now. My own negative energies led this to happen and it hurts. Maybe she isn't a soulmate after all and my soul lied to me. Or maybe this is all part of a soulmate life lesson we both need to learn. I don't know what to think at this point. I just feel lied to as far as these readings go, though I'm sure most of it is my fault.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: My Story
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 03:33:20 PM »
Honestly sorry this happened. Hoping you will find new interest soon. Those advisors sound familiar like from keen maybe ...im not sure but i dont remember them having great reviews. I think sometimes ppl get so caught in the hope psychics sell and fail to pay attention to the reality of the situation...this has happened to me before (not saying this is u) but i get it. Again wishing u the best

Offline Jmc1986

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 03:39:21 PM »
Thanks

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 06:38:12 PM »
Don't get sucked in by soulmate or twin flame stories and calling psychics.  That will cause you to get a relationship built up in your head that doesn't exist in reality.

You're a guy who met a girl and you like her.  Keep in touch with her once in a while, but not enough to get into the friend zone.  She's probably not going to have that boyfriend forever.  When she is available again, ask her out.

It's a great feeling when you meet someone you really like.  Spend a few minutes a day doing visualizations and affirmations, e.g. Sue, I had such a great time on our picnic. I love spending time with you.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 09:11:35 PM »
I'm not sure if soul mates even exist, but if they do, you really have no way of knowing for sure if the person really was a soul mate and came into your life for a reason or not. It's very common for psychics to say that the person you are calling about is your soul mate, and you really can't believe anything they say because I was burned twice, and possible even three times because things are pending with a current POI and he has not come back yet.

I can imagine you feel crushed, and I felt the same way I was let down by these readers both times...the best thing you can really learn from the experience is not to trust the readers and to live your life. They aren't able to accurately predict the future..I tried dozens of them, including the most recommended ones, spent a few grand, and nothing came to pass ever. It is a really hard and devastating lesson, but the fortune telling industry has generated I believe billions, so you are far from being the only one who has made this mistake. I never got back with my past 2 POI's and they both have girlfriends now. When I found that out I was already over them though. This will pass in its own time and you will move on.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 11:06:09 PM »
Part of the issue with soulmates/twinflames is that people put too much weight on titles. All this basically means is that you're supposed to learn something from this person, who you have a really deep connection with. I read a magazine article once and this woman talked about finding her soulmate. They immediately clicked when they first met, the things they liked together were similar, and they laughed at similar things together, etc. Well, after so many years, he was in some kind of accident and died and she wrote, so now what? What she ended up doing (making the story short) is to go out and find another soulmate. Soulmates don't have to mean intimidate relationships either. Here again, too much weight. Soulmates/Twinflames is the connection two people have with each other at some particular time. Psychics have went to town over those terms and made a mint.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 03:01:12 PM »
Part of the issue with soulmates/twinflames is that people put too much weight on titles. All this basically means is that you're supposed to learn something from this person, who you have a really deep connection with. I read a magazine article once and this woman talked about finding her soulmate. They immediately clicked when they first met, the things they liked together were similar, and they laughed at similar things together, etc. Well, after so many years, he was in some kind of accident and died and she wrote, so now what? What she ended up doing (making the story short) is to go out and find another soulmate. Soulmates don't have to mean intimidate relationships either. Here again, too much weight. Soulmates/Twinflames is the connection two people have with each other at some particular time. Psychics have went to town over those terms and made a mint.

Yeah the only time I've experienced psychics using the soul mate term is when they are giving you a fairy tale reading. I've always felt that there are people who come into your life for a reason and have a drastic effect on it in one way or another, but I've just never really used the term soul mate to describe it.

Offline Jmc1986

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2018, 01:33:44 AM »
This has definitely been a devastating situation for me to say the least. I've never experienced feelings like this for a girl before, and to be quite honest, I'm terrified of ever having such feelings again. It just feels like some cruel sick joke like "hah, you fell in love with this girl and she chose somebody else". I'm not 100% sure of the reason she came into my life, but I'm damn certain it was no accident or coincidence and I know there are lessons to be learned. It just hasn't been easy.

Keeping in touch with her is out of the question. She stopped reading and replying to messages months ago, but she did still talk to me at the event we both attended in March. I don't think I ever really stood a chance with her and I sure as hell don't now, and I don't know what the future holds, but I just want her to be happy

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 01:08:32 PM »
I hope I don’t come off as harsh, but it seems like no one here is giving you a dose of reality.

I see two possible scenarios here that have happened to me in the past that can maybe help you in the future.

1. Just like guys, girls get impatient too. A couple of years ago, I had finally hooked up with this guy at a party I went to and we exchanged our phone numbers. He and I spoke daily for weeks at a time, and every time I felt as if he’d ask me out, he wouldn’t. Everyday, it grew more and more frustrating and after 2 months of going back and forth, I just looked at my phone, and told myself he wasn’t worth my time anymore. He didn’t seem brave enough to me to ask me out. Talking on the phone does nothing. After that, I ghosted him and found someone new.

2. Maybe she simply just wanted to be your friend. Honestly, as simple as that. Maybe she wasn’t into you, maybe she just didn’t want to be in something romantically with you. If a girl says “I don’t want anything serious” it typically means she doesn’t see herself with you. I could be wrong, but that’s what  I would say to guys.

But, you have to understand something. I personally DO believe in soul mates/twin flames. However, I don’t think it 95% of the time is even romantic. For me, I believe my sister and one of my best friends are my soul mates. You don’t need to be with someone romantically to be a soul mate. You can have past lives together and feel a connection that’s indescribable.

I also believe you hardly knew her enough to feel this way. I once was like this for a guy I was seeing for a month, and I truthfully thought I knew him well enough to justify what he did to me. But it turns out, I didn’t know him at all!!  Many psychics told me we were destined to reunite, be together, etc etc. he and I were super close and he vanished. But he moved on, and I was heartbroken and never thought I’d feel the same for someone else. Thankfully one day you’ll just wake up and realize you don’t know why you liked that person anyways.

You also need to stop saying your “negative energies” made her get into a relationship. Like I said, you were either just too late in the game or she just wasn’t into you. You WILL move on, and you WILL feel this way for someone else.

Sorry if I came off like a bitch, but you really needed some sort of slap in the face other than sympathy.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 01:11:02 PM by psychicaddict1 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 02:11:56 PM »
I hope I don’t come off as harsh, but it seems like no one here is giving you a dose of reality.

I see two possible scenarios here that have happened to me in the past that can maybe help you in the future.

1. Just like guys, girls get impatient too. A couple of years ago, I had finally hooked up with this guy at a party I went to and we exchanged our phone numbers. He and I spoke daily for weeks at a time, and every time I felt as if he’d ask me out, he wouldn’t. Everyday, it grew more and more frustrating and after 2 months of going back and forth, I just looked at my phone, and told myself he wasn’t worth my time anymore. He didn’t seem brave enough to me to ask me out. Talking on the phone does nothing. After that, I ghosted him and found someone new.

2. Maybe she simply just wanted to be your friend. Honestly, as simple as that. Maybe she wasn’t into you, maybe she just didn’t want to be in something romantically with you. If a girl says “I don’t want anything serious” it typically means she doesn’t see herself with you. I could be wrong, but that’s what  I would say to guys.

But, you have to understand something. I personally DO believe in soul mates/twin flames. However, I don’t think it 95% of the time is even romantic. For me, I believe my sister and one of my best friends are my soul mates. You don’t need to be with someone romantically to be a soul mate. You can have past lives together and feel a connection that’s indescribable.

I also believe you hardly knew her enough to feel this way. I once was like this for a guy I was seeing for a month, and I truthfully thought I knew him well enough to justify what he did to me. But it turns out, I didn’t know him at all!!  Many psychics told me we were destined to reunite, be together, etc etc. he and I were super close and he vanished. But he moved on, and I was heartbroken and never thought I’d feel the same for someone else. Thankfully one day you’ll just wake up and realize you don’t know why you liked that person anyways.

You also need to stop saying your “negative energies” made her get into a relationship. Like I said, you were either just too late in the game or she just wasn’t into you. You WILL move on, and you WILL feel this way for someone else.

Sorry if I came off like a bitch, but you really needed some sort of slap in the face other than sympathy.

This is so friggen true.  I was just thinking that to myself this  morning, how I used to feel things so intently for guys in my past and now I look back at them with disgust, like why did I even like them again?? 

I'm praying for the day I feel like that about current POI. 

to OP:  my advice is, don't get anymore readings about her.  Hearing things like they are your twinflame/soulmate, they are afraid, just keeps you from moving on and leaves you with a glimmer of hope.  Try as best as you can to erase all hope from your mind/heart, and move ahead..meet new people.  If it's meant to be it will.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 02:16:04 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Jmc1986

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 05:10:29 PM »

I truly did want to ask her out,  but one of her close friends had suggested building a friendship with her first because anybody who had tried dating her before hadn't done that and it didn't work out. Things in my previous relationship had moved too fast and didn't work out well in the end, so I didn't want to move too fast this time.

Plus she herself said she didn't hangout with guys on her own and her friend said the same thing, so her friend suggested getting to know her better at mutual events, so I only get to see her a few times per year.

Maybe I was too late or maybe she wasn't into me, I don't know. I've never been brave when it comes to asking women out, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But I still feel a connection to her and I can't seem to shake it

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 12:17:39 AM »

I truly did want to ask her out,  but one of her close friends had suggested building a friendship with her first because anybody who had tried dating her before hadn't done that and it didn't work out. Things in my previous relationship had moved too fast and didn't work out well in the end, so I didn't want to move too fast this time.

Plus she herself said she didn't hangout with guys on her own and her friend said the same thing, so her friend suggested getting to know her better at mutual events, so I only get to see her a few times per year.

Maybe I was too late or maybe she wasn't into me, I don't know. I've never been brave when it comes to asking women out, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But I still feel a connection to her and I can't seem to shake it

Sounds like an excuse on her behalf, considering she’s dating someone right now. They would have to hang out alone to date!

I’m just being honest and real. In some ways, trying to open your eyes to help move on. She just seems super shady and untruthful.

Offline Jmc1986

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 02:26:41 AM »

Sounds like an excuse on her behalf, considering she’s dating someone right now. They would have to hang out alone to date!

I’m just being honest and real. In some ways, trying to open your eyes to help move on. She just seems super shady and untruthful.

Maybe it was just an excuse, I don't know. Maybe she sensed that I didn't feel very good about myself so she didn't either. Those are things that I guess will remain unanswered.

The few times I did get the chance to be around her, she struck me as anything other than shady and untruthful. She always did seem to be nervous around me, though I'm not sure if it was a good or bad nervous. But I think it has everything to do with me. I've been told I have "poker face" because people have a hard time reading me. I don't smile much and I always seem mad even if I'm not.

I appreciate your truthfulness.