Author Topic: psychics I read with on CP part II  (Read 3822 times)

Offline illumine

psychics I read with on CP part II
« on: July 04, 2011, 09:26:36 PM »
Okay, onto the CPs I really didn't like. By the way, I'm sorry in advance if I'm making these long annoying posts instead of replying to what's already posted on specific CPs.

1. Angel. . That's right. People like this psychic, but I'm sorry I had a disappointing reading. I was really, really looking forward to it. But she kept on talking about another issue that I didn't care to know about. I called, she picked up, and went off telling me about my relationship. I didn't call about a relationship and things she said didn't really make sense anyway. I thought maybe she's picking up on some concerns I'm ignoring...but honestly, I had a *crisis* that took up all my energy so that was really the big thing on my heart and mind and yet she missed it. She took up some time asking me if what she's saying about my partner is true, etc, and I was like "I guess...umm... but I called BECAUSE..." so yea, I was disappointed.

2. Sean. Left me wondering if he's a psychic. I called about work related issues. He told me: "well as you know that's one of my specialties...the guides are telling me things are going to be well. " That's pretty much it. Pretty slim for a specialty. He just repeated that until I've had it. No details, nothing. Just that things are going to work out...somehow...at some point...so vague.

3. Jayzie. I was disappointed. She has great reviews but when I pressed for details she just said "I'm not a fortune teller." She made a prediction, I'll see how it goes...she said she sees me speaking to so & so and that I will get an offer/opportunity that will please me. I spoke to so & so and not much came of it...so maybe I need to speak to someone else to resolve an issue I'm having. Either way, she couldn't say anything more because, well, she's not a fortune teller.

4. Nevaheh: asked me questions, told me she knows what I'm "hiding" and when I asked: oh really, what? She told me she won't say. I was like....okay....she said it's because they can't talk about medical, legal, etc issues. But my issue was none of those things, so I figured she was just saying she knows to make me feel like she's got the scoop on things.