Author Topic: Same Info but Different Time Frames?  (Read 4666 times)

Offline flora0250

Same Info but Different Time Frames?
« on: March 19, 2018, 04:04:50 PM »
I’m so sorry for modifying / removing  my content - I have never done that before on any forum and  I regret posting  anything at all or calling  anyone about anything. I feel really dumb and I’m so sorry again.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 09:59:39 AM by flora0250 »

Offline bstalling

Re: Same Info but Different Time Frames?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 04:21:52 PM »
First of all, rarely is any psychic going to give you accurate timing. They see stuff, they dont know the day, month or even year it is occuring. UNLESS they get a really big clue. Ive had predictions come to pass, rarely has it been in the right timing. One prediction took over a decade to occur. And then, they are the wrong predictions. The vast majority of past readers were wrong about my ex.

Second of all, they are saying the same thing, but....its a common thing they tell clients. He will be back, he feels for you etc. It would be more impressive and accurate if they told you something
a bit more concrete and specific and they were ALL saying it.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 04:23:38 PM by bstalling »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 04:39:24 PM »
First of all, rarely is any psychic going to give you accurate timing. They see stuff, they dont know the day, month or even year it is occuring. UNLESS they get a really big clue. Ive had predictions come to pass, rarely has it been in the right timing. One prediction took over a decade to occur. And then, they are the wrong predictions. The vast majority of past readers were wrong about my ex.

Second of all, they are saying the same thing, but....its a common thing they tell clients. He will be back, he feels for you etc. It would be more impressive and accurate if they told you something
a bit more concrete and specific and they were ALL saying it.

Yes... makes sense. Thanks. I think I just probably need to accept that I don’t know and can’t know and just wait and see what pans out. Thanks for setting me straight... it seemed to me that they were all giving me specific information that they couldn’t have known but no not the *same* specific info. It could be that they were just playing on my vulnerability. Or they could be “on.” I just need to accept that I don’t know. Thanks.

Yes, I agree with bstalling too...I was also in the situation several years back when I first got into readings.  I had several readings tell me all the same thing but varying timing.  Needless to say, that situation never panned out.

Offline Member5

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 05:27:50 PM »
I don't focus on timing I think it is much too hard to predict because you are waiting on another person to act and they can decide to take their sweet ass time to do it lol.... I worry more about the overall prediction and maybe if the reader sees it happening "sooner or later".

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 05:58:47 PM »
Thank you so much... I will be happy if they are all right... but you know I know I will find happiness if they’re wrong too... I’m just hoping they are right and I will hear from him. I appreciate the feedback of looking at it in broad terms and not getting hung up on timing. Thanks again

I personally do tend to feel that when multiple readers you trust zone in on a date range that's similar, I feel that means there's something obvious there energetically that talented people are picking up on. I have noticed a correlation in this myself. The caveat here is readers you trust, meaning, who have been right for you in the past. Because I also feel that, especially with relatively short-term predictions (2-6 month variety), that's kind of a go-to timeline for a lot of psychics, if that makes sense -- so that's why I say, that you trust.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 09:56:37 PM »
 Very few readers gave me timelines.  Abundant Visions said 2, no later than February.  Wrong.   Kisha gave me a 7 that was correct and ended up being 7 days. She also gave me a 4, so I guess I have to wait 4 years to know if she was wrong on that one.   ;D  Yona's timelines were flat out wrong for me.  Waiting for her predictions to pass. 

Honestly, I think the best readers are the ones who actually never gave me real predictions. They are only people I have ever tried more than once- Lady P and Source Power.  However, my favorite reader told me I would meet someone in 6 weeks.  It actually happened in 10.  I was pretty impressed. 

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 10:20:30 PM »
My hopes have certainly been deflated and put in check from these responses! Which is probably a good thing.  :-\

Listen to your heart and your intuition. Don't let anyone on this board make you feel like something is impossible until you decide it is, even if they have the best of intentions, only you know your situation like you do. If you need to talk, PM me. Keep your head up!

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 11:00:03 PM »
flora,

When a man really wants to be with you, he will get in touch with you.  Nothing will get in his way if he wants to talk to you.  It doesn't matter who is posting what on social media.  If he wants you, he will call you.  You don't need to be calling psychics and overthinking all of this.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 03:42:42 PM »
flora,

When a man really wants to be with you, he will get in touch with you.  Nothing will get in his way if he wants to talk to you.  It doesn't matter who is posting what on social media.  If he wants you, he will call you.  You don't need to be calling psychics and overthinking all of this.

Sadly, I agree....If a certain amount of time goes by, you have to just let your common sense kick in and say, they have either moved on, are dealing with other stuff or whatever the situation may be.  I had gone long stretches without hearing from POI and my mind went in all crazy places.  Lately, I have been in a lack of communication patch with him and I just am going to let go as much as I can.  I am not the type to wait around or reach out repeatedly to someone who isn't reciprocating.  I don't think it's too much to ask for a text here and there and wonder when my self esteem took such a nosedive that I find this acceptable.

Either way, each situation is different but I believe that if a man wants to reach out, he will.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 09:14:27 PM »
flora,

Sadly, I agree....If a certain amount of time goes by, you have to just let your common sense kick in and say, they have either moved on, are dealing with other stuff or whatever the situation may be.  I had gone long stretches without hearing from POI and my mind went in all crazy places.  Lately, I have been in a lack of communication patch with him and I just am going to let go as much as I can.  I am not the type to wait around or reach out repeatedly to someone who isn't reciprocating.  I don't think it's too much to ask for a text here and there and wonder when my self esteem took such a nosedive that I find this acceptable.

Either way, each situation is different but I believe that if a man wants to reach out, he will.

Agreed. As I always say, each time you call, you'll get a timeline that was further out than before. Allow yourself a reasonable amount of time to wait, but if something like a year goes by and you're still hung up on them and the predictions, but you haven't heard from them, try reaching out, if they don't respond, it's time to move forward and let the predictions go. That's how I learned things the hard way twice previously. The timelines all nearly passed and I tried reaching out to them when I never heard anything and they never responded. It was devastating, but in order to move past it I finally had to do it.

anything