Author Topic: Jonathan Hunt  (Read 13881 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Jonathan Hunt
« on: March 19, 2018, 03:15:48 AM »
I got a email a while ago from someone on keen, it seemed like a mass sent email from a advisor...stating that  jonathan hunt is great and hes a friend of hers. Hes 1.99 per min. I figured wth and i tried it cuz i had promos so 5min  wouldnt hurt. He was actually pretty good. He looks like someone who was on keen b4 but now has returned. Im unsure but he gave me insight in the same ballpark as kisha and 2 other trusted advisors.      Anyone tried him? I dont see much about him online.

Offline bstalling

Re: Jonathan Hunt
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 05:25:10 AM »
His picture used to be that of Henry Rollins and the original account owner was a psychic named Charlie who passed away due to the many condolences left as feedback.

Hes removed the profile pointing all this out and is trying to remarket himself. I tried him for a few minutes, and it was cold reading.

There must be a black market for old Keen profiles that are sold to people that want to get a head start on the platform.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 09:49:40 AM »
His picture used to be that of Henry Rollins and the original account owner was a psychic named Charlie who passed away due to the many condolences left as feedback.

Hes removed the profile pointing all this out and is trying to remarket himself. I tried him for a few minutes, and it was cold reading.

There must be a black market for old Keen profiles that are sold to people that want to get a head start on the platform.

Wow. I actually remember that name but didnt know he passed. Ill have to wait til april to see how great he is but i didnt even know ppl could take over the profile of the deceased. Crazy

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 05:58:06 PM »
any updates?

Offline texmex

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 06:33:44 AM »
Called my hire on new job to the day. Called reconnect with POI after 6 months no contact. Calling reconciliation this month so we shall see. He definitely tuned in for me.

Natashanyc recommended.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 07:04:24 PM »
Hi i noticed alot of pms about this post sent to me. Jonathan hunt had correctly predicted a reconciliation  for me in april. He has some other predictions pending for me. Hes cheap so its no pocket breaker to try him out but im not saying his word is bible. I have had better readings else where but i give credit where it is due.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 07:44:59 PM »
He got a contact prediction correct. Said I would hear from person in two to three days. Heard from them on the second day.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2018, 08:22:08 PM »
I dont trust this guy, but I did wait to see if his predictions would come true. He said something specific would happen in May and it did not.

Offline texmex

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 08:48:20 PM »
Now Jihnathan called a new job offer from a different company. He also correctly called the person that liked me the most of the 3 I interviewed with just yesterday. He told me interview went great and I would get an offer within 1-2 days. I got great feedback yesterday just a couple of offers after the interview and I was offered today. Hope he is right on pending.

Offline nightime

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2018, 04:12:28 AM »
I tried this guy before and he is really nice and what was crazy were the things he picked up. He was in line with other readers but none of his predictions happened. It looks like he may be a better short term reader but none of his short term predictions happened for me. Oh and I think he is a major sugarcoater.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2018, 09:47:31 AM »
I tried this guy before and he is really nice and what was crazy were the things he picked up. He was in line with other readers but none of his predictions happened. It looks like he may be a better short term reader but none of his short term predictions happened for me. Oh and I think he is a major sugarcoater.

I think hes a hit or miss. Which is why when i was getting pms about him i was very specific in saying hes not a go to. I have had maybe 3 reads with him. The things he got correct could have been lucky guesses because he has gotten some things wrong. He has aaid things to me that were negative so i wouldnt say he sugar coats but i can understand why u believe that.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2018, 04:55:29 AM »
I read with him a few weeks ago, 06/09, but predictions are pending. One “towards the end of the month” which we have only a few days left of. He said something significant would happen after the first of the year, so I will see then! It’s a significant  prediction that another reader mentioned too. He seemed to really understand how my POI is feeling though.

I was bored and ended up contacting him again earlier tonight... he said he still sees contact at the end of this month or maybe a few days into July. He said timing is within a few days. He also said a lot of the same things he mentioned in the previous call and said he wasn’t sure what he told me before but this is what he’s seeing now and it was exactly the same as what he’s told me before. He said he picked up on my anxiety but I’m going to assume that anyone contacting a psychic has some sort of anxiety about something going on in their lives so could be a generic statement. Said POI has anxiety in contacting me. Idk. We’ll see. I’ll update. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 02:19:00 AM by Deedee123 »

Offline skyline

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 04:04:16 AM »
He's a good value, and he has a gift.

He foresaw something specific in my love life and it happened, a couple weeks earlier than he said.

At first I thought he was just copying and pasting in chat, because he kept using the same words in different readings, but it happened.

He isn't right about everything. I asked him a yes/no question about someone I was interested in, and he was flat out wrong.

I would just let him tell you what he sees on his own.

Offline texmex

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 02:22:42 AM »
He uses voice to text because he is deaf.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 03:32:49 AM »
what time of day is he usually on?

anything