Author Topic: Jonathan Hunt  (Read 13882 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Jonathan Hunt
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 12:14:44 AM »
I just read with him.  I honestly don't believe what he said.  Fortunately he gave me a short timeline, so I'll know by the middle of next week.  (He said this weekend but maybe add a few days, so I'll wait until next Wednesday to decide) It felt exactly like most of the other BS readings I've gotten.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 12:34:50 AM »
I read with him too a week or two ago and I felt he was making stuff up. Something about an ex of my POI blowing up his facebook...that's so not his style to hang out with people who would do that. I felt like he was BSing.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 01:18:15 PM »
It is now Thursday after the weekend that Jonathan predicted contact.  I did not get any contact.  I'm upset that I can't leave Jonathan a review, because I chatted with him under 3 minutes.  I could not bear to stay on any longer my intuition just screamed at me that he has no clue and he's making stuff up.  HE IS A NO WAY!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2018, 01:20:32 PM »
Looking back on this thread the fans of Jonathan Hunt are all new posters.  Did I just get duped through this forum?

Offline skyline

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 06:00:32 PM »
Looking back on this thread the fans of Jonathan Hunt are all new posters.  Did I just get duped through this forum?

Nope.

He made several predictions for me.

Once has already panned out. The work one is in process.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 09:58:57 PM »
He said something would happen at the end of June and it did not.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2018, 01:05:38 AM »
I talked to him twice. The second time was to verify the first things he’s said to me. Nothing happened... he said in the second reading that everything was right on track. So yeah.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2018, 01:14:13 AM »
I talked to him twice. The second time was to verify the first things he’s said to me. Nothing happened... he said in the second reading that everything was right on track. So yeah.

I think i posted in this thread some time ago that i think he makes lucky guess or cold reads sometimes. He is definitely not a go to advisor and he is a big hit or miss. I emailed him recently when i broke up with my bf and he told me everything is on track still . Such recycled reused BS

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2018, 01:19:55 AM »

I think i posted in this thread some time ago that i think he makes lucky guess or cold reads sometimes. He is definitely not a go to advisor and he is a big hit or miss. I emailed him recently when i broke up with my bf and he told me everything is on track still . Such recycled reused BS

Agreed! He opened with “hey “my name””... and then asks me what my POIs name is again like I didn’t know he reread the previous message....

Offline personofthefall

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2018, 09:53:09 PM »
Back in August he predicted a relationship and a new hobby the end of that month... he was very wrong. I called him back about it and he insisted but he was wrong again. Not for me. :-\

Offline peterson03

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2019, 01:08:02 PM »
I know this is an old topic but I wanted two put my 2 cents in on Jonathan....and why I think he has the success that he does have.
I've read with him twice via chat.
They were both cold reads.
I'm not a psychologist but I do come from a strong communications background.
I feel like his success comes from being such a good communicator. 
He communicates in a way that a repin a  customer call center has been trained to handle a problem.
For example:
Me: " I am wondering if I should contact him."
Jon:  " Yes, Sharron, you should, and here is what I want you to do. X..then Y..then Z."
Jonathan gives direct "calls to action".  It is also key that he breaks them down into small, sequential steps.
This gives psychological relief because the caller can now take productive steps towards their goal.
What this does is alleviate feelings of helplessness.  And since he is now guiding the caller, it cultivates a sense of trust.
And possibly along the way, he gets lucky and help people get unstuck.
Be aware of this as you consult advisors.  Are they gifted or just great at handling conflict?

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2019, 12:44:56 PM »
If I recall correctly he was mainly accurate but is rarely on and seems to not have much ppl skills. As much as I used him before because he was accurate at the time, I hoped he would’ve sent free min credits and it never happened.