Author Topic: Keen promo  (Read 12010 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Keen promo
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2019, 06:44:13 PM »
I got another one today 10 for 20 which is probably an error, since I just received one the other day: http://email.keen.com/I0h0CSc07LYUoO0b070CV06

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 07:44:02 PM »
On two separate occasions I've received the $10 for $5 promo. Does anyone recommend someone really strong at being a psychic on Keen? My bookmarked favorites almost never log on.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 10:37:18 PM »
Hornet who are your favs?  Just wondering what type of style you like. 

If you want someone who taps into the person you are asking about call Psychic Jedi - not for predictions so much but she is great with reading the person you are asking about.  Predictions are pretty good.  When I broke up with the man I was dating last year she told me there wouldn't be anyone else for a long time.  She said not until at least March of 2019 - so far she is correct.

If you want good predictions to try AstronTarot - she has been outstanding for me.  However, you will need to give her your date of birth, time and place.  Her predictions are based on astrology but are predictive and have really worked for me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 11:36:23 PM »
I have never read with these people, I just have them bookmarked to connect easier when they are on, but I never see them on.
I hardly check during the work week though, until I get home. I'm not sure of their style, but all have been mentioned from this forum.
I also marked AstronTarot and Psychic Jedi since I have funds to burn because I'm typically not big on Astrology. Plus, although I'll try someone for no longer than 3 mins, I typically don't spend over $2 per min.

The Promos now have expiration dates (7 days to use or lose them).

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

Offline jas

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 01:08:25 AM »
I haven't read with any of those you listed.  If you want to stay in the lower price range, have you tried The Hope?  She doesn't give you a lot but she is accurate and only $2.60 a minute or there about.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 03:57:31 AM »
I have never read with these people, I just have them bookmarked to connect easier when they are on, but I never see them on.
I hardly check during the work week though, until I get home. I'm not sure of their style, but all have been mentioned from this forum.
I also marked AstronTarot and Psychic Jedi since I have funds to burn because I'm typically not big on Astrology. Plus, although I'll try someone for no longer than 3 mins, I typically don't spend over $2 per min.

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

Quoth the Raven stopped logging on to Keen last summer, unfortunately. She was having a lot of health issues and decided to put herself first and said she’d consider coming back when she was in a better place in her personal life. I believe Maa Avatara Visions is on later in the evening PST but I could be wrong

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2019, 01:32:59 AM »

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

Quoth the Raven stopped logging on to Keen last summer, unfortunately. She was having a lot of health issues and decided to put herself first and said she’d consider coming back when she was in a better place in her personal life. I believe Maa Avatara Visions is on later in the evening PST but I could be wrong

I personally love Raven, but from my understanding she said she was home schooling her kiddos and it was interferring with readings, she tried doing chat only for a while before giving up. I really hope she decides to come back. I loved her readings.

John i like his energy and he seems like a really awesome guy, predictions still haven't passed, on never happened, but that could be a timing thing, I'll have to wait and see what happens i guess.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2019, 01:48:57 AM »

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

I personally love Raven, but from my understanding she said she was home schooling her kiddos and it was interferring with readings, she tried doing chat only for a while before giving up. I really hope she decides to come back. I loved her readings.

John i like his energy and he seems like a really awesome guy, predictions still haven't passed, on never happened, but that could be a timing thing, I'll have to wait and see what happens i guess.

I’ll send you a pm

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2019, 02:07:06 AM »

John Warren
$3.50/min

Light Warrior27
$2.47/min

Maa Avatara Visions
$2.53/min

Psychic Fahaad
$4.50/min

Quoth the Raven
$1.99/min

I’ll send you a pm

Thank you! Replied :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2019, 08:07:27 PM »
She was on recently, does she only read about love issues? Does anyone know about Light Warrior27?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2019, 09:57:07 PM »
She was on recently, does she only read about love issues? Does anyone know about Light Warrior27?

Quoth the Raven was on recently? I believe she reads about career also, but I mostly spoke with her about my love life.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2019, 11:04:32 PM »

Quoth the Raven was on recently? I believe she reads about career also, but I mostly spoke with her about my love life.

I got excited too, but i doubt it, besides knowing her style she would have sent an email out saying she was back.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2019, 11:10:55 PM »

No, Light Warrior27, where did you get QtheR?

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2019, 11:15:10 PM »

The responses above yours were about quoth the raven, so I was confused 😅

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2019, 02:44:52 PM »

The responses above yours were about quoth the raven, so I was confused 😅

Maybe she's reading this board :P or I'm psychic :P but got an email from her on keen last night:

Hey everybody! I know it has been a long wait to hear anything from me, but i am letting you all who are interested know that i will be working chat in the evenings from 8-9pCentral time during the weekdays.  I know this is only an hour and only chat, but hopefully i will be able to work up to offering more time in the evenings...Fingers crossed :)

Raven

Thought you'd like to know :)

anything