Author Topic: Keen promo  (Read 12009 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Keen promo
« on: March 19, 2018, 03:08:41 AM »
I barely use keen unless its for kisha, i know its not much but i stubbled upon this

http://na-ab03.marketo.com/lp/193-SCV-695/Q2-2017-Coupon-Sites_Q2-2017-Coupon-Sites-Horoscopes-loveedu.html

Ur welcome 😊

Shares your promos, save each other a few $.

Offline HornetKick

Re: Keen promo
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 03:30:34 AM »
Holy Moly, it worked. I was sure it wouldn't, but it doesn't expire until thirty days from now.

Thanks so much Natashanyc, for paying it forward.

I hardly ever get promos, even though I only spend about $5-$10 per month. Last month I spent about $36 and that was too much. I could have used the promo on that last reader: KaraJane. I've read with her three times now (all via chat) and she has been getting worse. She totally changed the story from start to finish and changed everything from what she originally said. I was like what?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 03:35:17 AM by HornetKick »

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 03:59:26 AM »
Holy Moly, it worked. I was sure it wouldn't, but it doesn't expire until thirty days from now.

Thanks so much Natashanyc, for paying it forward.

I hardly ever get promos, even though I only spend about $5-$10 per month. Last month I spent about $36 and that was too much. I could have used the promo on that last reader: KaraJane. I've read with her three times now (all via chat) and she has been getting worse. She totally changed the story from start to finish and changed everything from what she originally said. I was like what?

Your welcome!!! I hate giving any iffy advisor my money...these promos come in handy. Ill keep passing em ....i was gonna try sweet hearts tarot but idk im goin to just stick to my current favs. My predictions have been passing one by one this week via Kisha

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 12:20:16 PM »
Worked for me too. Thanks!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 04:15:09 PM »
In the same spirit, I just got a notice from CA psychics that if you buy 100 you get 15 free. There’s no code it’s just an option when you add money to your account. But make sure you do it from your account page.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 06:04:44 PM »
In the same spirit, I just got a notice from CA psychics that if you buy 100 you get 15 free. There’s no code it’s just an option when you add money to your account. But make sure you do it from your account page.
One hundred what?? dollars and you get 15 dollars free? What kind of b.s. is that?
Or is this points? I'm not familiar with CA Psychics.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 06:08:38 PM »
One hundred what?? dollars and you get 15 dollars free? What kind of b.s. is that?
Or is this points? I'm not familiar with CA Psychics.
Yes, dollars. Sorry I posted this on my phone and too lazy to switch the keyboards for a dollar sign :D. If you're not interested, cool. But some others may be.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 06:47:38 PM »
I finally got a promo and now I know why. I wasn't signed up for them.
Current Promo is Add $10 get $20, so I found that pretty good since I spend about $10 per call anyway.

Under your notification settings, you have to opt in for Keen News and OffersExclusive offers, discounts, and feature updates.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »
I finally got a promo and now I know why. I wasn't signed up for them.
Current Promo is Add $10 get $20, so I found that pretty good since I spend about $10 per call anyway.

Under your notification settings, you have to opt in for Keen News and OffersExclusive offers, discounts, and feature updates.

I logged in today and seen the same offer but i thought it was because i havnt used keen in a while . Good to know. I havnt found anyone on keen worth using a offer on sadly

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2018, 06:56:52 PM »
I'm not always logged in so I recevied the offer via email.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2019, 03:12:55 AM »
The add $10 get $20 is going around. I got an email today.

ladya

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 03:21:19 AM »
The add $10 get $20 is going around. I got an email today.

Can you post the email link. Thanks!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 05:34:21 AM »
I don't know if it'll work.
http://email.keen.com/CCY00U0e70yS0oOc0b6eV0L

ladya

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2019, 01:12:21 PM »
I don't know if it'll work.
http://email.keen.com/CCY00U0e70yS0oOc0b6eV0L

Nope :/ thank you anyways! Sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2019, 10:17:49 PM »
Another one is coming up but it's free (WHAAAAT??)
It's a live Q&A reading with Pat58 (never heard of her).
It's via an email promo on February 13th.