Author Topic: My story.  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Jeastyle

My story.
« on: March 19, 2018, 01:58:48 AM »
Hello! So this will somewhat be a long post i guess.Last year,  discovered keen. I was afraid of talking on the phone so i chatted some people. I talked to a couple, but two really predicted stuff I never thought would happen. Here is my story.

KEEN:
Truevision-i wasnt dating anybody last year Feb. She told me that my ex would try to reconcile because he regret that he broke it off. Also said I would meet 2 new people and their names would sound similar to Terry and Joe. I would choose Joe out of the two and we would eventually get married. Said I would meet him through work.

At first,I was like ok uhh so im Asian, and i’m not racist or anything but I live in a very populated area of only Asians and majority of my friends are Asian as well. I told her it that everyone surrounding me is Asian. She said it would sound similar. Also said that I would have to choose between school or a job around June.

I did indeed have a path to choose in June. Either register for school for my next semester, or get a job to save money. I didn’t think I would be at this crossroad because when I had a reading with her, I was working, but in the beginning of March, I had an issue where I had to quit work and go overseas. When I came back to the states, I was out of a job, not making money when I had bills to pay. Had a job offer in June, so made me really debate with saving up money or going back to school.

In March of last year, my ex contacted me, apologized, and tried to get back together with me.I was mean at first, gave in, and dated him for another five months before I called it quits.

In the fall, a guy I used to work with (the job I was at when she gave me her reading)randomly set up a blind date for me when I was not interested in dating.He literally went to the extremes by calling me out on a random weekday to have some drinks. I thought it was going to be just us, but its my current guy.

Yes, he is Asian, but he doesn’t have an American name, but his Asian name sounds VERY much like Joe.

Spiritual Medium Ava:

Told me I would meet the guy I woukd marry, and be engaged by the end of 2017.

I was like uhhh...its Feb right now, how would I be engaged so quickly...

But it haopened. We were engaged by November. Quick I know, but that is how stong the connection was.

I now have some issues with this relationship that I dont want to go in detail until I see the end outcome.

It’s actually really bad because I have been binging and calling psychics like crazy the past few days. I used this forum to eliminate the scammers to the ones with good to decent reviews. I am no longer going to call any of them, but they are ALL giving me the same answer, just different timelines.

I also should clarify that both of the above psychics were wrong with timelines of meeting my POI but they were true in the actual incident that happened.

I will update when my situation comes to an outcome, also just because these psychics were right for me, they won’t necessarily be right for anyone else.I learned that some people will connect and others wont. I also admit I did spend a lot of money the past week and I understand my actions and should just calm down, but I guess I was looking for an answer. Technically at this point, nobody knows the answer unless the outcome comes out to be as it should when time passes, but I am being impatient. I guess this is a lesson for me to take control of my emotions.

Anyways, this was my first post and I thank you guys for listening!!!

anything