Author Topic: John Warren  (Read 19388 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: John Warren
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2019, 04:37:56 PM »
I just read with him today and spent all my promotional funds. I don't know about his predictions. Not until effing September.
He got a few things wrong, like totally wrong as to my location, but he was like okay, so I got that wrong. Our conversation was good though. I really enjoyed his energy about the situation. He immediately sent me five free minutes after the call.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2019, 05:01:45 PM »
I love John. I wish he were my friend because everytime I talk to him he cracks me up. Literally everytime. I love his energy. So far all of his timing predictions have not panned out but no time frame for me from anyone has BUT that doesn’t mean it’s not happening. It’s on it’s way:)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2019, 05:14:08 PM »
Do you feel he skews the reading positively? Did he say things that were accurate for you?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 04:50:36 AM by HornetKick »

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2019, 05:22:31 PM »
He does get the present accurate yes and even got locations accurately as well. Def not fairytale

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2019, 05:27:18 PM »
No I wasn't trying to insinuate fairytale because he described exactly the building I currently work in. I was trying to see if everything he said was very upbeat no matter what.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2019, 06:01:18 PM »
He was upbeat yes :)

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2019, 06:13:53 PM »
same. he is very good at present I reckon....very funny too. I just haven't read with him in a while so was just wondering...I must get in line soon. :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2019, 12:29:41 AM »
I like this guy much
He is very good

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2019, 01:23:10 AM »
I did not like him. He seemed to connect the first time by describing things in my situation that were plausible, nothing too specific though. The second time he gave me a totally conflicting reading and while in the call I reminded him what he said last time. He tried to make it work but ultimately admitted he didn't remember me and couldn't remember what he said before. I had used my satisfaction guarantee for the month so I asked him to give me a partial refund. We must have emailed (friendly back and forth) 3 or 4 times before he promised to get to it and ghosted me. Not worth the money. I wish I had waited for predictions to call again. Lesson learned.
Seems he works for some but he's not for me.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2019, 01:36:24 AM »
He didn't work for me either. He is more of a positive reader and told me how my POI's energy is all over me and wants to meet me anytime soon. blah blah. I read with him twice and i dont think i am going to read with him again.

I did not like him. He seemed to connect the first time by describing things in my situation that were plausible, nothing too specific though. The second time he gave me a totally conflicting reading and while in the call I reminded him what he said last time. He tried to make it work but ultimately admitted he didn't remember me and couldn't remember what he said before. I had used my satisfaction guarantee for the month so I asked him to give me a partial refund. We must have emailed (friendly back and forth) 3 or 4 times before he promised to get to it and ghosted me. Not worth the money. I wish I had waited for predictions to call again. Lesson learned.
Seems he works for some but he's not for me.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2019, 07:51:31 PM »
he has his own way of reading. I haven't been reading with him for a while now but he was right for me a few times but when I look back at those things I don't think they were substantial enough for me to keep reading with him.

Offline DillP

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2019, 04:36:17 AM »
I read with him a few times and although he seemed to pick up the present really well, his predictions did not come to pass. He would say when the energies would “spike” for contact and nothing occurred on those days or close to them.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2019, 12:07:45 PM »
He’s super cool, and very easy to talk to . He’s the type of dude that you’d def. grab some beers with and have a good time, but as for his predictive abilities, I”ve sadly not found him accurate. He’s great at validating and he even was really good at describing my guy, his weird quirks, and our dynamics, but all the “predictions” he had given me didn’t come to pass. They were all random dates and situations, like one was “I see you two on the Fourth of July, you’re going to be at his house, he’ll be bbq in the backyard and its a really bright sunny day” it literally rained.. and I was stuck at work doing a 14 hour case... so.. none of that happened lol nice guy though for sure. That’s the tricky thing.. I feel like when someone validates the situation, it gives me a false sense of hope for their predictions

Offline maggs30

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2019, 04:56:02 PM »
He kept insisting July 15th would be a good day for me. Said that is when things would really be on track for a bright future. Nope. The was the start of the period of very minimal contact. Maybe he really meant Sept 15th lol

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2023, 01:44:39 AM »
I had high hopes but his prediction for 2022 summer didn’t come true.

anything