Author Topic: John Warren  (Read 19387 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: John Warren
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2019, 04:51:09 PM »
I have to wait until July to provide update

Offline starGazer

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2019, 04:23:37 PM »
I read with John back in December. He made a prediction for 2-3 weeks out from the reading that didn’t come true. He made other predictions that never came true now that it’s been a few months.

Offline cake101

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2019, 08:12:40 PM »
Well John telling me that in March I was going to feel better and not be calling psychics like him because I would be in such a good place is holding up. March and April so far has been feeling really good and I really don't think twice about calling psychics at this point which is really nice, for both me and the wallet lol. So I'll give him credit there.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2019, 10:23:58 PM »
I just spoke to this guy. I’m not sure if he’s a remote viewer or what, but he sees images. He described the whole scene of mine and my boyfriends argument like he was there lol. Predictions pending (it was only a few hours ago) but overall amazing !! Maybe one of the best I’ve spoken to. He has many keen reviews stating that his predictions came true.

Any updates ?

Here is his keen if anyone wants to try him: https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/john-warren/11563741?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2019, 03:29:33 PM »
No. This guy’s not good. I’ve been doing this a really long time and rarely try new people, but this guy didn’t get anything about the current situation correct.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2019, 05:45:14 PM »
No. This guy’s not good. I’ve been doing this a really long time and rarely try new people, but this guy didn’t get anything about the current situation correct.

I feel like I have to stop trying new people lol. Who do you suggest that’s good?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2019, 08:23:03 PM »
I 2nd that

I feel like I have to stop trying new people lol. Who do you suggest that’s good?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2019, 10:22:59 PM »
I 2nd that

Cookie and Kisha only. Cookie is about 90% accurate for me.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2019, 10:54:51 PM »
I 2nd that

I have been like 32nd place in Cookie’s queue for a long time. I’m hoping to one day talk to her again. She and Gaylene were the only two that predicted my boyfriend leaving me again. I thought she was crazy at the time, but sure enough it happened. I spoke to Kisha last week on the phone but her reading was all over the place lol. Were her predictions accurate for you?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2019, 11:30:32 PM »
I 2nd that

I have been like 32nd place in Cookie’s queue for a long time. I’m hoping to one day talk to her again. She and Gaylene were the only two that predicted my boyfriend leaving me again. I thought she was crazy at the time, but sure enough it happened. I spoke to Kisha last week on the phone but her reading was all over the place lol. Were her predictions accurate for you?

Kisha’s negative predictions have always been 100% accurate. Her positive predictions only about 50/50

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2019, 12:02:16 AM »
I 2nd that

Kisha’s negative predictions have always been 100% accurate. Her positive predictions only about 50/50

I’m not sure about your situation but did either Cookie or Kisha tell you that your POI love you? They both said it to me, and I’m unsure if it’s just a stock line. I have no doubt he does love me in some sense of the world, but he has a terrible way of showing it.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2019, 05:51:50 AM »
the other day when I called him and he asked if something major happened 2 days ago...I was like yes> He asked if this, this and this came up in the conversation and I WAS LIKE YEAH! He made a prediction about this discussion/difficult conversaion a while ago....I think we all just connect differently with different people. I didn't have any luck with cookie

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2019, 06:14:05 AM »
the other day when I called him and he asked if something major happened 2 days ago...I was like yes> He asked if this, this and this came up in the conversation and I WAS LIKE YEAH! He made a prediction about this discussion/difficult conversaion a while ago....I think we all just connect differently with different people. I didn't have any luck with cookie

He validated well but told me Saturday would be a significant day for me... it was probably one of the most mundane never ending days I’ve ever had with no significance.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2019, 06:26:45 AM »

I read with him as well and he picked up on my POI very well. He made a prediction for us over the next few days. I will let you know how that turns out. I am with you on Cookie none of her predictions have happened for me either.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2019, 05:25:36 AM »
any updates on him?

anything