Author Topic: John Warren  (Read 19389 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: John Warren
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 03:43:42 PM »
I read with him the other day and he didn't impress me. He was basically going off of what I was telling him. He asked me if I am in the country, because I have an accent and my name is unusual, I felt like he was assuming things.
He also doesn't speak clearly and was fixated on time frames, I didn't care about time frames, if it's a week or two, who cares...it seemed like he was buying time, fluctuating between saying oh it's either this week or next week I'm not entirely sure and just kept repeating himself...

So I was not impressed, I wouldn't call him again

ladya

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 06:54:26 PM »
I read with him the other day and he didn't impress me. He was basically going off of what I was telling him. He asked me if I am in the country, because I have an accent and my name is unusual, I felt like he was assuming things.
He also doesn't speak clearly and was fixated on time frames, I didn't care about time frames, if it's a week or two, who cares...it seemed like he was buying time, fluctuating between saying oh it's either this week or next week I'm not entirely sure and just kept repeating himself...

So I was not impressed, I wouldn't call him again

bump. any updates on this reader?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2019, 01:44:24 AM »
He seems to connect and gave predictions but his way of reading is so different

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2019, 10:17:35 PM »
@ladya did you get to read with him?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2019, 07:14:20 PM »

Different how?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2019, 08:33:04 PM »

Different how?

different like he sees things without you saying anything after asking a question and then he will confirm if it's anything happened already or something. He's def. worth trying...

Offline cake101

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2019, 07:07:01 PM »
I read with him today about a situation with my poi and a conversation between us coming up that I am waiting on him to be ready for. Gave me a prediction of me getting something tonight and me feeling more comfortable seeing poi on Friday/Saturday. So we will see. So far I was told by poi we might talk Tuesday Wednesday on the phone and that's it. I have no idea what to expect otherwise. SO hopefully he's right about me being more comfortable as I'm really concerned about this conversation being negative.

ladya

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2019, 03:55:28 AM »
I read with him today about a situation with my poi and a conversation between us coming up that I am waiting on him to be ready for. Gave me a prediction of me getting something tonight and me feeling more comfortable seeing poi on Friday/Saturday. So we will see. So far I was told by poi we might talk Tuesday Wednesday on the phone and that's it. I have no idea what to expect otherwise. SO hopefully he's right about me being more comfortable as I'm really concerned about this conversation being negative.

Any update on this predict cake ?

Offline cake101

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2019, 03:15:32 PM »
Yes, so the me getting something that evening that he was feeling didn't end up happening. I think this was Sunday maybe. Monday I ended up talking to the poi and the convo wasn't what I wanted to hear which was what Kira had said and as per Kira and QoC's he was wanting to tone things back from what we were doing. Then things kinda took a turn poi reached out to me a few days later inquiring about seeing me and I did end up going over to see him Friday and stayed till Monday actually. So so far for toning things down lol. But I give John credit for the weekend energy and feeling more comfortable. We didn't have one sit down conversation this is how it is per say. But just as the weekend went and some of the things he would say and shared with me it definitely gave me a better understanding of the situation and what is going on in his head and between us. So although I'm not comfortable to the point I wouldn't think of calling him like he said. I do feel more comfortable in my understanding of things between us. So I'll give him credit. I'd probably call him again. He saw us being in full blown relationship in the summer so we'll see if that one pans out lol. 

ladya

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 03:42:52 PM »
Yes, so the me getting something that evening that he was feeling didn't end up happening. I think this was Sunday maybe. Monday I ended up talking to the poi and the convo wasn't what I wanted to hear which was what Kira had said and as per Kira and QoC's he was wanting to tone things back from what we were doing. Then things kinda took a turn poi reached out to me a few days later inquiring about seeing me and I did end up going over to see him Friday and stayed till Monday actually. So so far for toning things down lol. But I give John credit for the weekend energy and feeling more comfortable. We didn't have one sit down conversation this is how it is per say. But just as the weekend went and some of the things he would say and shared with me it definitely gave me a better understanding of the situation and what is going on in his head and between us. So although I'm not comfortable to the point I wouldn't think of calling him like he said. I do feel more comfortable in my understanding of things between us. So I'll give him credit. I'd probably call him again. He saw us being in full blown relationship in the summer so we'll see if that one pans out lol. 

Cool 😎 thanks for the update. I read with him recently. Still waiting on predicts, they’re a little ways out. But he picked up the present and dynamics well. I like his vibe. He’s the type of person I’d be friends with lol.

Offline cake101

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2019, 03:57:29 PM »
Well hopefully things pan out for you to :) Yes, I kinda liked his vibe to. He was easy to talk to and I agree that he is the type of person I would be friends with to haha.

Cool 😎 thanks for the update. I read with him recently. Still waiting on predicts, they’re a little ways out. But he picked up the present and dynamics well. I like his vibe. He’s the type of person I’d be friends with lol.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2019, 07:03:36 PM »
I totally agree with you ladya and cake, I so wanna be friends with him lol. I can’t figure out if he’s gay or not lol he’s so freakin fun to talk to!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2019, 01:40:35 AM »
Same! waiting on predictions. Any updates?

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2019, 12:49:41 PM »
Does John Warren have a personal site?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2019, 09:01:41 PM »
@Gemini I don't think he does. Catch him on keen :)

anything